Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[SCP] ECHELON TEAM

1293031323335»

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2010
    Miles continues squinting, hoping to see something.

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Miles and crew:
    Spoiler:

Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited June 2010
    Miles blows into his hand.

"What the fuck. I don't even."

• FedoraFedora Registered User
    edited June 2010
    Miles blows into his hand.

"What the fuck. I don't even."

Trio looks down at miles, looks in a semi-circle at the perimeter of light encasing the group from the cold outer darkness, and then looks back miles.

"So, we're trapped..."

"awesome"

Felix sticks the handle of his flashlight halfway into the darkness, to test if it affects objects as well as people.

• EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    edited June 2010
    Carb is deeply disturbed but does his best not to show it.

"It's times like this I wish I knew more about endothermic phenomena and less about making punk kids shit themselves."

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Fedora wrote: »

Trio looks down at miles, looks in a semi-circle at the perimeter of light encasing the group from the cold outer darkness, and then looks back miles.

"So, we're trapped..."

"awesome"

Felix sticks the handle of his flashlight halfway into the darkness, to test if it affects objects as well as people.
    Spoiler:

Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited June 2010
    Miles cranes his head to look at Trio.

"Got any ideas? I don't know what the fuck."

edited June 2010
    "Hmm, alright. Miles this is important, your hand went cold instantly right?"

Felix tries to replay the EMT course covering frostbite in his head, trying to remember just how much cold the human body can withstand and for how long.

"Did you completely lose sensation or did it feel like your hand was slowly going numb from cold?"

Felix tries to figure out just how cold the surrounding perimeter is.

EMT training 2: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2580609/ (6)

edited June 2010
    "It was instantaneous. I don't think I'd last more than two feet. Maybe if you threw me through, but then I'd probably black out."

edited July 2010
    Nothing keeps a good man down. Not even parties on the 4th. We're back, people.

Miles and crew:
    Spoiler:

Katy Perry and misc.:
    Spoiler:

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    "Oh god, whose idea was it to come in here. I vote we go back to our rooms and shower until we stop sweating."Alicia wipes the sweat from her brow for what seems like the millionth time, clearly not enjoying the heat.

• BugBoyBugBoy I like big bugs and I cannot lieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Plum is scowling, half from the heat, half from annoyance.

"This utterly defies all logic and reason. Sentient computers, jungles in the middle of a building, what's next?"

He sighs.

"Oh well. I have no doubts that this is some sort of trap, but I simply cannot think of anything to do but press onwards. Shall we, ladies and gentlemen?"

j6ig00.png
  • StraightziStraightzi The rock, the vulture, and the chain All that the proud can feel of painRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    "Murder that bitch who tried to burn me to death, then go back to shower."

Perry marches forward, gun drawn, onto the path.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Member of Twin Club Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    "I couldn't put in any better myself. Oh, and let's not get ourselves killed."

wb5cft.png
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    edited July 2010
    "Don't tell me I have to take point."

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    edited July 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    "Don't tell me I have to take point."

Felix carefully weighs his options, before nodding his head over in Carb's direction. Mr. Trio is a not a brave man, nor spiritual in any capacity. His next actions should not be misconstrued as acts of faith nor extreme bravery.

"Screw you guys, i'm getting out of the death circle."

Women, children, and terrible bastards first, he thinks to himself.

Felix leaps towards the light path like the last man on the titanic towards a life raft.

yay, SCP is back.

edited July 2010
    The Good Doctors and Companions:
    Spoiler:

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Member of Twin Club Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    "Mm. Lovely. Anybody have a coin? Or shall we split up, gang?"

wb5cft.png
    edited July 2010
    "As fond as I am of Scooby Doo, I see no benefit to be had from splitting up. Besides, considering how strange the situation is already, I would not be surprised if both paths led to equally unpleasant outcomes."

j6ig00.png
  • StraightziStraightzi The rock, the vulture, and the chain All that the proud can feel of painRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    "Robert Frost poem for your thoughts?"

edited July 2010
    "To be honest, I would be surprised if our choice made a difference. In the interest of being arbitrary, I choose left."

Michel begins to walk down the path to his left.

wb5cft.png
    edited July 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    "As fond as I am of Scooby Doo, I see no benefit to be had from splitting up. Besides, considering how strange the situation is already, I would not be surprised if both paths led to equally unpleasant outcomes."

"Now wait just a second. Doesn't the Scooby Doo option mean that the handsome leader gets to go off with the lovelier of the two ladies while the rest actually solve the problem?

Because I am all for going off with either of these two. Or both, really. I'm not picky."

edited July 2010
    Michel turns around.

"Don't get your hopes up, Fred. We've got work to do."

wb5cft.png
    edited July 2010
    "Y'know ascots are really comfortable

Way better than ties, I'm hoping the fashion trend swings back, because I rarely have to play the part of a gay sailor in my line of work, and that's about all they're good for"

Perry begins to follow Michel

edited July 2010
    "Here's hoping that whatever is causing this incident has a particular vulnerability to Scooby Snacks."

Plum follows the rest

j6ig00.png
    edited July 2010
    Miles hurries after Felix.

"Come on, everyone."

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    "Why does everything i do in my life eventually devolve into hanna babera cartoons?" Alicia stretches, deciding to follow the rest, lest she be on the team that just walks around for the rest of the episode.

edited July 2010
    Perry crushes out his cigarette on a nearby tree.

"Alright ladies and gents, thanks for that break, but we need to keep moving."

edited July 2010
    Guess I can't hide anymore, then.

For Perry and the gang:

Spoiler:

Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited July 2010
    "We have to do something now, don't we? I mean, it's not like anything here is changing, we might as well keep exploring."

edited July 2010
    "I wonder if this just goes on forever. I'd always hoped that dying in pursuit of a great mystery would be a bit more exciting."

j6ig00.png
    edited July 2010
    "I mean, we can go back if'n you want. Find the rest of the team, see if in any of the time we spent in here everything in the base got fixed or something. Maybe we ain't even in one of that bitch's weird dreamworlds, but something else entirely."

edited July 2010
    "No, we should carry on. Going back would only make things worse. If this place still exists, then something is still wrong."

j6ig00.png
    edited July 2010