Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Did anyone go to the PAX East alone earlier this year?

XX55XXXX55XX Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Social Entropy++
Did anyone go to the PAX East by themselves earlier this year?

I did. I begged any friend I could to come with me, but they all refused, balking the price of admission.

My sister, despite being a gamer, didn't want to come. But she promised me that she would tag along next year.

So, I went alone, and shot close to 321 pictures. I still haven't finished editing and tagging them with Lightroom yet, but I should be finished by next week. When I'm done, I'll share on Facebook, Flickr, and ImageShack.

It was still fun, though. Maybe next year, I'll go with friends... These conventions are far more fun with friends.

And yes, I know, I am over two months late.

XX55XX on