As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Odd problem transferring ipod touch purchases

EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
OK, so I'm trying to transfer the apps my brother has on his iPod touch to my computer. We both use the same account, and it's authorized on both the computer he uses, and the laptop I use. I've been able to transfer purchases, including apps, to his computer from my ipod, no problem. However, when I try to transfer purchases from his iPod to my computer, the computer doesn't seem to want to do it. I'll tell it to "Transfer Purchases", and it shows a little download bar that starts with "Transferring Zenonia" for a split second before stopping, as if nothing happened.

The only thing I can think may be the problem is that he didn't buy the apps on the computer, but via the itunes store button on the ipod itself. Of course, it still used the money from the account used on both computers, so I have no idea why that would cause a problem, especially since the apps are on his computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Enlong on