Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pokemon Black Market: WiFi Giveaway! Enigma Stone (Lati@s), RIGHT NOW till Aug 27

1575859606163»

• ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Actually, I was the one who had given up hope until that point, since I had no real way of hurting the cow. Didn't bring in any normal resists either. You would have won handily if it wasn't for the flinch hax.

l8kt.png
  • InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Yep, the flinch hax screwed me. It wasn't that bad the first 2 times but when I miraculously survived with 2 HP and then flinched again? That sucked.
    But failing to realize Gracy's potential is the big fuck up.
    I do feel confident that I could have pulled off the win if I had gone to Gracy right after Ace died.

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Hey, guys! Look at what I found!
    Spoiler:

sakurai_grin.jpg

NNID: RockinX. 3DS FC: 2148-9166-6811. In-game name: アルヘニス. SV: 2746
    Game Grammar: Learn Japanese with Pokémon!
    edited August 2010
    Ok, everyone abandon ship.

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
    edited August 2010
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk