Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

2nd Gen iPod touch stuck on low brightness

ArtreusArtreus HamletRegistered User regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I have a 2nd Gen iPod Touch that is a little over a year old. It is just stuck on a really, really low brightness setting. Unusably low. I can squint to see things under direct light but that is about it. I try changing the settings and that doesn't work, tried clearing away the sensor area, and I tried resetting it to factory settings.

It is still stuck on super low brightness.

does that mean it is just straight up broken? Because that would really suck since it is out of warranty, I can't afford to get it fixed, and I use it for a lot of stuff besides just the music.

edit: I think the backlight might be dead

Artreus on
http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus