Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Shit That Smells Good (not actual shit)

Sara LynnSara Lynn Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Social Entropy++
9kk0jq2x1owvu5x5gwyob1h.jpg

Do you wear things that make you smell better?
What smells do you like on other people?

Anyone you know that smells like, super bad, all the time?

I haven't been into perfume in a long time, but I ordered some perfume oil samples off BPAL and am oddly excited about it. I used to wear all the celebrity scents as a teenager. J.Lo's "Glow" and Britney Spears' "Curious" were definitely up there. My mom wears White Diamonds by Elisabeth Taylor and it's the worst thing ever.

I try to keep things like my deodorants/body washes unscented, because I usually hate the scents they come in. My armpits do not need to smell like The Colors of the Wind or whatever. My hair products always smell like something, so I can't avoid that. I wish I could find a laundry detergent that didn't smell like ass.

My boyfriend wears Old Spice deodorant and that always smells good.

I don't know anyone that smells terrible. Sometimes, a homeless person on the train smells pretty bad.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE OLFACTORY

Sara Lynn on