As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Re: [Mini - Phalla] Hunter - Praise Caine! [Mafia Victory]

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

-_-

Edit: If only the second bit was true.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well, you might want to check your calculations then.

Because my clock shows 10:37

he's spiting me.

he doesn't want to be predictable.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If the second part is true, you move to #1 on my grudge list, Mr. D. But I think you're lying.

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    how is exploding my fault, it's not like I can control explosions

M.D. on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Good luck with that vig thing Mr. D. Now that you've killed your guard.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    UltaruneUltarune Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'd have more sympathy for you if you had called your kill at some point before we lost presumably our seer and guard.

Ultarune on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    actually the judge is the even day vig and I guess toxic is the guard, i'm the odd day vig

M.D. on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Man, this phalla is all about the village shooting itself in the foot then.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    and I guess toxic is the guard
    I think he was referring to Fiaryn, whose role was "Defender" i.e. guard.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    also the second bit is true, you don't have to believe me.

Oh no he said he's a bomb don't believe him!

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I believe in you.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    the bomb goes off when I die, so if I get vigged the person killing me dies if I get voted the person voting dies

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I believe in you.
    Shut up Dunadumb

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Don't worry Mr. D, I believe in you.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I believe in you.
    Shut up Dunadumb

red triangle.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    someone make sure to kill anonymous

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    and maybe ultarune cause he's sassin me

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    someone make sure to kill anonymous
    No need, the mafia will likely take care of that.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I have a presentation and a meeting with a very important person along with a large sum of money to look at the arguement for and some emails to write tomorrow at work which I have to wake up for in about 6 and a half hours.....

and yet here I am.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Oh crap, i think i forgot to vote ><

Hippie on
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I apologize for the lateness of narration, after initial counting error I have to rewrite a couple thing. I promise that it will be extra good.

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Day 4 - The Death of Redemption

The town seemed split. Splintering into small mobs, they each went their own ways. Only one mob was able to find their target though. As Jose Garcia pulled his bus up to the stop to let on a small group of people, they pulled him out of his bus and shot him in the head.

Ian MacIntyre was attempting to make sense of the world that his eyes had recently been opened to. He knew that he was possessed of a great ability to change the world for the better. The sickness of the world, what seems to have created the creatures that walk the night and prey upon the living, could be cured. It was a monumental task. At least one creature was killing people in town. But how many more were there? Could he even survive long enough to effect this kind of change? Ian sat in his living room, poured himself a drink, and sat in thought. When the creature burst through the door, he rolled over the back of the sofa, and bounded to his feet.
    “I'm not here to hurt you!” Ian shouted, holding his hands up. The creature chuckled.
    “Really? That sounds pretty shitty for you, cus I'm here to end you little man.” The creature spoke with a slight eastern European accent.
    “You don't have to do this, you know. You can stop, you can always stop. Please, let me help you.”
    “Help me? Help me? I am greater than any man. I am far beyond any of you. You are nothing to me.” As the creature spoke, its body began to shift and contort. Small lumps ran underneath the creatures skin, and bones twisted and popped as it grew in height. Skin turned black, became shiny, almost like the shell of a beetle. Wicked spikes of bone grew out from where the skin started to segment into plates and shift. Fingers elongated and grew razor sharp. Its mouth grew into a huge shark like fanged maw. Ian was frozen with terror. The creature began to stalk across the living room, knocking lamps and furniture over, plunging the room into darkness. Ian screamed. The creature did something that sounded very much like laughter. Ian was found the next day, blood sprayed all over the walls of his home, him hanging on the wall, with his organs carefully removed.

Mark Hammond tried to catch his breath. He had been running for the last hour. A small mob had formed outside of his motel room. He managed to escape out the bathroom window while the armed mob broke down the door. He was tracking one person in particular, a strange looking little man. Someone who certainly looked the part of some bloodsucking creature of the night. If he could just find him.
    Mark walked down the nearly empty streets in his bulky coat. He spied the man he was looking for seemingly dancing in the middle of the street. At first Mark hesitated. What the hell was wrong with this thing? He figured it should be out draining the life and soul from some unfortunate innocent. He pulled the large pistol out from his coat and leveled it at the creature. He squeezed off a shot, and it caught the thing by surprise, spinning it around and to the ground. He ran towards it. The creature got up, the wound knitting before Mark's eyes.
    “Ouch.” It said, seemingly very confused.
    As Mark closed towards the thing it bared it's teeth. Mark dropped the gun and drew a hatchet from his belt. The creature deftly knocked the hatchet out of Mark's wide swing then swung its other hand to deliver a punishing uppercut that sent Mark sprawling. The creature leaped on Mark, and he was barely able to throw his arm up to block the thing's bite. It's open mouth, with fangs bared was inches away from Mark's face.
    “You look delicious.” It rasped.
    “Eat shit.” Mark spat, just a bright blue light erupted from Mark's other hand, striking the creature in the chest and shooting it up into the air. As the creature flew through the air, Mark continued to pour lightening from his hand into the creature. The creature burned up and turned to ash in mid air. Mark wiped a thick stream of blood from his nose and staggered to his feet. It was then that he heard a scream from one of the houses near him. He began running. He was too late though. The damage had been done.

In a very quiet room, a woman sat with blood all over her hands. She was a good person, and never set out to hurt anyone. She could barely even remember what she had done. An anger that she had never felt before came over her, and she felt like the man standing outside of her window needed to die, badly. She had beaten him to death with her own hands. For the rest of the night, the woman could only weep for what she had done.

The Dead

Samurai6966 - Richard Smith, Sheriff - Head removed

Toxic Toys - Pins and Needles, Malkavian AT - Smited

Arivia - Ian MacIntyre, Redeemer - Organs removed and hung on a wall

Jdarksun - Jose Garcia, Busdriver - Killed by the mob

Ringo - William Westbridge, Mayor - Attacked by an enraged woman

PMs should be out. Let me know if you didn't get one and should have!

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Finally got one. There's still too much green though.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Anyway, JaysonFour looks suspicious.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    oh look at that, my kill is green and toxic was evil, send me whatever info you think is helpful before I smite you next

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Vote The Anonymous. Hopefully now that we finally have a village figurehead we can make some headway, if only we had one earlier. That sassy enough for you Mr. D?

Ultarune on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    i warned you about sassin me bro

yea I was gonna reveal day uno but figured we'd be ok since I was the odd day and couldn't really dependo n the even contacting me.

When he died I had a choice of being a bomb or every day vig

M.D. on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well, I think The Anonymous looks suspicious.

Okay, Mr. D, you proved it. You called your kill, and you even found a mafia. Good enough for me.

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    so like if you can do anything or are neutral and want to help the village contact me

M.D. on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have to ask Mr. D, why are you the lemur from avatar now?

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    cause that show be the bomb, yo

also it was a toss up between momo or sokka

M.D. on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    OoOOOoOOOOOoooooOOoOOOOoooOO

Yeah, I'm not the guard.

Drain this town for me y'all.

oooOoooOOOOooOOooooooOOOOoOOO

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    TheAnonymous

I knew I couldn't go four days in a row voting for no reason whatsoever. Still, a man can dream.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

I am choosing to believe that before I died we had sexy times, and the woman killed me rather than share my awesome sexiness with the world.... and now Right Said Fred is serenading me through the gates of heaven...

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ringo wrote: »
    ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

I am choosing to believe that before I died we had sexy times, and the woman killed me rather than share my awesome sexiness with the world.... and now Right Said Fred is serenading me through the gates of heaven...

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    TT is my favorite

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Aegis

the numbers don't lie.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Mr. D., can you vouch for Dunadan019? If his predictions were accurate, would the mafia have not killed him the first night he started contributing such numbers? His math is very impressive, and I know has at least tenously taken me in, but wouldn't throwing up a smoke screen of seemingly trustworthy numbers and then putting forth lists of "mafia" be an excellent way to buy them enough time to finish us off? Shut me down if I'm the only one his flashy figures are working on, but I'm kind of chafing under the persuasive effect they are having upon me, and I dislike easy answers handed to me on a silver platter. Vote Dunadan019 unless Mr. D. vouchs for him. Just feels to good to be true, and too good of a mafia smokescreen.

Ultarune on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    right now I have no leads unless someone wants to go back and see how toxic voted and maybe see who voted with a similar pattern.

Dunadun from my knowledge of the fellow has always made lists, whether they have contained any mathematical attributes or pure guess work he's gonna make the lists. So really it's your choice to listen or ignore him.

Hell I was on his earlier list.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    nope, by killing me they would have validated that what I was saying was true and they didn't want to hear me say it anymore. that and there are plenty of people who think that I am easily ignored when I'm right anyway (which is never the case).

Dunadan019 on