As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Round 3: Zonugal vs Raneados

• Options
    scarlet ave.scarlet ave. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Dudes, you have once more upped the bar. Great work.

scarlet ave. on
  • Options
    CowardlyCowardly Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Zonugal, your video had me close to wetting myself.

Unfortunately, thanks to Raneados I have to clean myself up.

It seems unfair to vote!

Cowardly on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    I'm really excited to see what Rane will be able to do with his tablet once he has more time to fiddle with it

also I had never heard Tango de Roxanne before, so when the first line rumbled out I lost my shit

you mean the tablet that I gave him?

my generosity will be my undoing.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    i warned you nogs

DIDN'T I WARN YOU

Raneados on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    HE TOLD YOU NOGS

HE TOLD YOU ABOUT TABLETS

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    its okay rane

i have an idea

but i need the weather to hold out

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    if i were you, i'd pray to your Rane gods

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    He might call down the THUNDER, he has done it before!!

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Zonugal forever! I'm so sad to see him behind on ratings... this means I have to wait a whole year before I get more Zonugal videos? That is a world I cannot live in!

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    voted zonugal because i cannot get that fucking song out of my head now

Arch on
  • Options
    MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Zonugal that was outstanding, but Ranes entry is one of the best I've ever seen.

MacGuffin on
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Raneados. I didn't believe in you. But I ended up voting for you!

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    afrowomanafrowoman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    voted for.... Zonugal...

afrowoman on
  • Options
    SupraluminalSupraluminal Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Both were great! I ended up voting for Rane though. I felt like Zonugal's, while solid, was a bit less tightly executed than his previous entries.

Supraluminal on
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Dammit Rane, I was all set to vote for Zonugal.

But then you just had to bring in the noise, and bring in da funk. :(

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    Zonugal forever! I'm so sad to see him behind on ratings... this means I have to wait a whole year before I get more Zonugal videos? That is a world I cannot live in!

If Marcus gets knocked out of the competition him and I still have our secret bonus round against each other we've agreed to so don't worry about never seeing my magic again.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    afrowomanafrowoman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »

If Marcus gets knocked out of the competition him and I still have our secret bonus round against each other we've agreed to so don't worry about never seeing my magic again.

well... Zonugal... it's no longer a SECRET anymore... it's just a bonus round now... :)

afrowoman on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm just happy to hear that you all were pleased with my contribution.

But that damn tango...

TANGO!!!!

Zonugal on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    70% to 30% is no where near close!

Who taught you math? Was it Wimble, he only knows that dirty Swedish math...

h-hey that's uncalled for :(

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I think Swedish Math is quite clean.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Tango was fucking amazing.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I've got to say, and I'm not just being a cock here, but I really wasn't that thrilled my Tango. Maybe it's because after I saw Moulin Rouge I bought the soundtrack and listened to that particular track a million times, so it's old hat to me. Larlar singing was funny but all around it was okay. If anything, I think it was the shear scope of Rane's entry that I was really impressed by, and how well-executed it was over all.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Didn't think Rane could do it

but he pried my vote away from Zonugal

that being said, Rainypoo, you really should edit your videos more ferociously

because there are some lengths that don't need to be there

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    MNiceMNice Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Damn rane those were fun to watch and listen to. You're really good at making still frames come to life. I had no trouble imagining the tango and lotion videos in full motion

and as simple as they are, the faces are super expressive

MNice on
    Werewolf Bar Mitzvah. Spooky scary!
    Boys becoming men. Men becoming wolves.
  • Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Holy shit Zonugal, I don't remember flying to shoot with you.

In fact, I don't remember anything of the past few days...

Why does my butt hurt?

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Good lord, both of these were great. Going with Zonugal due to the ridiculous song and how well he danced to it.

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Holy shit rane, if you had only done the Tango, that would have sealed my vote for you.

This is why you are the darling of the Ball.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

You've just made me a very happy man. I cannot wait to see how that goes... Marcus v Zonugal.... it will be the most epic of battles!

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Holy shit guys. This battle is amazing.

Legba on
  • Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have definitely enjoyed all of Zonugal's entries, but Rane went above and beyond. All three intros were award winning pieces.

So Rane here is your award.
    0.jpg

MoosehatIV on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited June 2010
    rane I wasn't feelin' your entries as much this year but this shit right here was dope as hell you know what I'm sayin'

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited June 2010
    I was already voting for rane after tango basically but then he had to go all up in my grill with some barenaked ladies and I was like "daaaaaaaaaaamn"

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Rane got my vote if only for the snap during his intro video.

Zonugal's was ridiculously good though.

Dys on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    So Rane, you should maybe send me just the smallest sub-section of your intro with your animated rendition of my dancing.

Just sayin'

Zonugal on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Rane half of the reason I voted for you was the you and natek bobbing up and down animation during the Friends section

I demand a gif of this

YaYa on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    You guys these are both so goddamn amazing. I was laughing my ass off through both entries. And usually I maaaybe giggle once or twice. I am not generally the laughing out-loud like a madwoman type.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    You guys these are both so goddamn amazing. I was laughing my ass off through both entries. And usually I maaaybe giggle once or twice. I am not generally the laughing out-loud like a madwoman type.

My laugh out loud moment was when larlar started belting out "ROXANNE" in the tango one. I just lost it and giggled for like 30 sec after that.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    eddizhereeddizhere Scrubber Than A Sponge Scrubtown, USARegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Rane was too damn good. Roxanne and Lotion were amazing and there were tons of times where I burst out laughing. So many wonderful expressions.

eddizhere on
    League of Legends: Plutoniumwombat
    Smite: Plutoniumwombat
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    voted rane!

something about nateks mouth taking up his tentacles was hilarious to me

mully on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Rane's art really impressed me this time. I know he does a simple style, but the sense of motion was still there. Pretty impressive when you can be vulgar without limbs.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
This discussion has been closed.