As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sansa 3280r constantly restarts

LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, so my MP3 player appears to be borked to all hell. When I turn it on it goes through the SanDisk screen like you just turned it on, then goes to the Sansa Rhapsody screen for a couple seconds, then it goes all white and restarts.

I googled around some but I didn't really see anything like that problem (its possible my google-fu is just weak though). Most of the solutions I saw were to restart it, but since thats what its doing... didn't really seem like the solution I needed.

I didn't change anything on it when it happened, I was listening to it in my car when it just kinda turned off and started restarting. I guess its possible one of the songs on there got copied badly and when it tried to play it it sent it into wonkyness? I don't know, I just know that it keeps restarting and is basically a paperweight right now.

So, any ideas? Or do you guys need more info?

Lardalish on

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Mine did this.

System files are corrupt, possibly. Reformat in FAT16 or FAT32, reinstall the software from the Sansa page.

I'm guessing you meant to type e280r?

jungleroomx on