Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Whining Forum: AWESOME POST in "ICP Fans", by Edith_Bagot-Dix

mrt144mrt144 King of the NumbernamesRegistered User regular
mrt144 has reported a post.

Reason:
Juggalo Family Circle of Life. How does it work?
Forum: The Whining Forum
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Edith_Bagot-Dix
Original Content:
I'm more surprised they managed to have a child.

Vagina's, how the fuck do they work?

Fucking Juggalo circle of life, how does it work?

Oh, like this:

tumblr_l3kn6zjWhm1qadf9mo1_500.jpg

=>

tumblr_l32dqp7apl1qa1lumo1_500.jpg

=>

ehetzo.jpg

=>

tumblr_kvs2f5HJ7U1qzph2xo1_500.jpg

mrt144 on

• DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My favorite part about that picture is that old woman on the left in the blue jacket.

She looks so perturbed on a lot of levels... but she doesn't know why.

Skull2185 wrote: »
    Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Santabreaker PresentslayerRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    WHAT IS THIS AND WHY?!

also, 5

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    That last photo can't be real.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Henroid wrote: »

I want to believe this but in my heart I know better

IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • FFFF Once Upon a Time In OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I couldn't bring myself to actually sit through the video for more than a few seconds, however at the start is a brief synopsis of what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA

So much D:

Nothing to see here. move along...
    edited June 2010
    "unaware that she was pregnant for 6 months"

WHAT

EDIT: Oh my god. The (dead?) baby dressed in an ICP shirt.

IsaacSig.png
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ICP, So horrible, it makes Dead Babies Funny

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    +5 stars for overall humor -1 star because I'm a pussy and even a jugalo baby sized coffin is D: to me.

• Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I think I upset some people today because I noticed a Faygo vending machine outside the grocery store and said something along the lines of "FUCKING FAYGO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I DON'T SEE ANY GODDAMN CLOWNS"

(Also, 5'd)

sig.png
    edited June 2010
    So basically, ICP fans are a scary cult following.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    edited June 2010
    What are you talking about, Henroid

It's perfectly normal to define your entire life as well as those of your potential children based on your freakish obsession with a shitty band

IsaacSig.png
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    FF wrote: »
    I couldn't bring myself to actually sit through the video for more than a few seconds, however at the start is a brief synopsis of what happened.

holy shit...[url]

So much D:

It gets sooo much worse at about a 1:20 in.
    I didn't manage to get all the way through the bitches list of grievences with the station.
    For fucks sake, your kid just died maybe you shouldn't be bitching about not getting some fucking tickets?

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    edited June 2010
    Henroid wrote: »

No, pretty sure this actually really happened. Yes.

Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.
    edited June 2010
    see317 wrote: »
    FF wrote: »

holy shit...[url]

So much D:

It gets sooo much worse at about a 1:20 in.
    I didn't manage to get all the way through the bitches list of grievences with the station.
    For fucks sake, your kid just died maybe you shouldn't be bitching about not getting some fucking tickets?

Yes, and she bitches about not getting free shirts or whatever... AFTER her kid died.

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    There is this spell in Star Ocean 2, called energy arrow. When you cast it, these pink/purpleish arrow materialize and impact the target in a jagged manner and the sound effect goes along pretty well with the concept of flesh being pierced.

When ever I see or hear something of significant and disturbing D:, I hear that sound and picture the arrows hitting my eyes.

• SpacemilkSpacemilk Registered User
    edited June 2010
    Um what is that red mark on her belly in the first picture? Looks like a massive sore. D:

Also that video makes me feel sick. "Oh hey my baby just died, it was probably my fault, but I am so so upset that I missed out on all this free merch and tickets - I mean I'm sad my baby died - but those fucking tickets! And the hospital killed her for sure, it had nothing to do with me drinking and doing drugs for the first six months of my pregnancy..."

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I can't. I can't listen to that video. How did the baby die, how does she blame it on the hospital and how is it obviously her fault? I really tried, I can't listen to it.

"Well, look at this. Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What's that make us?"
    "Big Damn Heroes, Sir."
    "Ain't we just."
    edited June 2010
    It's natural selection at work.

- @Ludious
    edited June 2010
    Spacemilk wrote: »
    Um what is that red mark on her belly in the first picture? Looks like a massive sore. D:

I think she tried to feed the baby pizza. I think that's how she thinks you feed a baby.

edited June 2010
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I can't. I can't listen to that video. How did the baby die, how does she blame it on the hospital and how is it obviously her fault? I really tried, I can't listen to it.

She didn't know she was pregnant until 6 months in, during which she smoked weed, drank, and took xanax

When the baby died 15 minutes after being born the doctors "didn't know why"

IsaacSig.png
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Who the fuck takes snap shots at a funeral, wat

that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
    edited June 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Who the fuck takes snap shots at a funeral, wat

You know how people slow down to check out a car accident? I think that's what happened here. Maybe a groundskeeper or someone visiting another headstone was walking by and didn't know quite what was going on, and they just took a picture. That makes a heck of a lot more sense that anyone attending that particular funeral. You make an excellent point, however, and it only adds to this scary combination of train wreck and mystique.

• LieberkuhnLieberkuhn __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2010
    Green wrote: »

She didn't know she was pregnant until 6 months in, during which she smoked weed, drank, and took xanax

Also, they murdered her baby and almost killed her.

Because childbirth is so safe you just know foul play was afoot

While you eat, let's have a conversation about the nature of consent.
  • A steak!A steak! Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2010

Fucking babies, how do they work?

Favorite quotes
    Spoiler:
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Miracles!

Death to PA.
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    that chick in the red, on the right hand side

ugh

just

uuuggghhh

• DarmakDarmak Godking of the Snerkywizards Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    A duck! wrote: »

It's pretty easy, you just stick your penis in like so...

PIZTDhW.jpg
    edited June 2010
    Darmak wrote: »
    A duck! wrote: »

It's pretty easy, you just stick your penis in like so...

1270965718004.png

Favorite quotes
    Spoiler:
  • bwaniebwanie Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    a duck! i need to know where that is from.

edited July 2010
    4chan

Favorite quotes
    Spoiler: