Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

INCEPTION - FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUBBBBRRRRAAAAOOOOWWWW

DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Does somebody go out into the park and pull up the dinosaurs' skirts?Registered User regular
edited July 2010 in Social Entropy++
Inception-1.jpg

JULY 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmkQ7fw-l0g

Okay so this is going to be a somewhat limited OP because there is no doubt that this film will be enjoyed more the less you know. I'll post the second trailer in spoilers along with some cool character posters because I believe they give away a little bit too much.

Also I know that there's a Characters of Inception video going around along with more production photos, tv spots and whatnot. I ask that PLEASE PUT SUCH THINGS IN SPOILERS!

SECOND TRAILER
CHARACTER POSTERS
Spoiler:

Here is a cool interview with cinematographer Wally Pfister. There aren't any spoilers in that interview and he has worked with Nolan since Memento so he has lots of cool things to say.

Q&A with Nolan about his entire career. He discusses some stuff from Inception's second trailer so I guess it has slight spoilers.

Let's talk about the film that you may be too dumb to see

DrIanMalcolm on
dfd58e54-76e3-4cca-a87e-8fabd8a8c8eb_zpscb3d0a8b.jpg

This discussion has been closed.