Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Games and Technology: AWESOME POST in "[STEAM] - Another Giant Fucking Sale. Half-Life 33%

PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
Peewi has reported a post.

Reason:
You don't need a reason or context. Just read it.
Post: [STEAM] - Another Giant Fucking Sale. Half-Life 33% Off!
Forum: Games and Technology
Assigned Moderators: apotheos, A duck!, Echo

Posted by: John Zoidberg
Original Content:
Zampanov wrote: »
psyck0 wrote: »
Should I get Max Payne? I have never played it.

Yep.

The answer stared back at me, like a dead rat in the sewer, bloated with the death and decay of the rotting city above it. I opened Steam, much like opening a carefully wrapped birthday present. But instead of a new pair of socks or a gaudy tie I found an offer for a game at a cheap price.

I smiled. Something I thought I would never do again. Not since that day.

I added it to my cart. I could imagine the game nestled in its virtual warehouse, hoping and pleading for someone to relieve it from this formless existence. I paid in full and started the download.

The percentage creeped up in number, like a timebomb ticking down to its fateful and eventual conclusion.

The game was on.

Peewi on
3DS code: 3480-2527-9521
steam_sig.png