Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational [chat]

1246754

Posts

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck ill-ass lemony snicket Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    mr. mr. is good people

    Something about this Elendil fellow makes me think he values innovation and a multi-layered world.

    ·
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck ill-ass lemony snicket Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    skippy i like tesla motors!

    me too

    I've seen a green roadster and a white roadster around my work a few times

    ·
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Tighter than R. Kelly in his teens. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Whoa shit goddamn market. I wish I hadn't looked.

    ·
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So my VirtualBox problem appears to have taken a hatchet to my media directory. Now I'm screwing around with rolling back uberblocks and related jargon in the hope this is a "pointers point wrong" problem and not "83,000 files just had a random 512-byte block removed".

    Christ.

    Double posted because people must share my stress!

    ·
  • LynxLynx Registered User
    edited June 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Also, Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda.

    Majora's Mask is the worst, because it ruined the franchise.

    Must be Christmas.

    Also, sports. I tried to get into both football and lacrosse, but after years of being a couch potato, I just wasn't athletic enough (At the time) to get into either. It's unfortunate now because, now that I'm six years out of high school, I'm quite athletic. Didn't really get picked on outside of grade school, though. I was fairly well-liked by all the different cliques in high school, mostly because I was friendly and tutored people.

    ·
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yikes, the Euro keeps falling. 1.23 to the Pound now.

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I'd like to try Champions Online, but it will have to wait until I get a new computer.

    when you do let me know i can hook you up with a buddy key, get you some minor free shit and give you a proper trial (instead of the shit one that doesn't let you leave the tutorial)
    I'll probably just buy it, if it's still around. $7 is nothing, considering it comes with a month's play time.

    It'll probably be Black Friday at the earliest before I get a new computer, anyhow.

    ·
  • Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2010
    Google Chrome is ridiculously fast.

    I am amazed.

    Modern Man wrote: »
    Well, if my mom met the following criteria... I'd be in favor if waterboarding her.
    ·
  • HerrCronHerrCron Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yikes, the Euro keeps falling. 1.23 to the Pound now.

    Oh for fucks sake.....

    sig.gif
    ·
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo A lemon squeezed in the salty fist of Poseidon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yikes, the Euro keeps falling. 1.23 to the Pound now.

    I think if it ever hits 1.5 again we'll have to jump ship.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    ·
  • Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2010
    EU is gonna collapse.

    Modern Man wrote: »
    Well, if my mom met the following criteria... I'd be in favor if waterboarding her.
    ·
  • TL DRTL DR On this, reasonable people can disagreeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    g1nalluk2ox1.jpg
    ·
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Yikes, the Euro keeps falling. 1.23 to the Pound now.

    Oh for fucks sake.....

    The people from Dublin, Dundalk, Drogheda and Donegal that work in my company are becoming richer.

    ·
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    Congrats! :D

    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Google Chrome is ridiculously fast.

    I am amazed.

    Can you use Ctrl-B for Bold and Ctrl-I for Italics and such yet?

    Because not being able to do that was fucking annoying.

    ·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    EU is gonna collapse.

    Why do you say this?

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    ·
  • ThomamelasThomamelas "See you later, Comrade." "You're a communist?" "No. But I can still have comrades. "Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    Congrats!

    ·
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo A lemon squeezed in the salty fist of Poseidon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    EU is gonna collapse.

    Why do you say this?

    He was dropped several times as a child.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    I wasn't, but I'll swoop in at the end and offer congratulations!

    ·
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck ill-ass lemony snicket Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    what job is it again?

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Personally, I preferred
    Spoiler:

    Also, please spoiler stuff if you're going to be talking about stuff inside the game.

    ·
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Tighter than R. Kelly in his teens. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    Way to go duder!

    ·
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    what happened to you Greece

    you used to be cool

    Per3th.jpg
    ·
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Google Chrome is ridiculously fast.

    I am amazed.

    Can you use Ctrl-B for Bold and Ctrl-I for Italics and such yet?

    Because not being able to do that was fucking annoying.
    No you cannot.

    I'm still using Chrome despite how much I hate that, though, because that is a small price to pay to avoid the "Firefox crashes randomly" problem I was having.

    Also it's just way faster.

    DogSig.gif
    ·
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    EU is gonna collapse.

    I think they're doing it just to spite Estonia.

    "I'm here guys! Where's all the metaphorical chicks represented by a healthy business environment?"

    "Oh God it's Estonia. Quick, make an excuse."

    ·
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    what happened to you Greece

    you used to be cool

    Greece still cool! You pay later! Pay later!

    ·
  • HerrCronHerrCron Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Yikes, the Euro keeps falling. 1.23 to the Pound now.

    Oh for fucks sake.....

    The people from Dublin, Dundalk, Drogheda and Donegal that work in my company are becoming richer.

    wait, this is one of those thing i am never sure whether i have it the right way around.
    If the Euro keeps falling, that means you get more or less of it per pound sterling?

    I know this is probably a dumb question, but still.

    sig.gif
    ·
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo A lemon squeezed in the salty fist of Poseidon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    As soon as Greece sells all of its islands, it'll be back in black!

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    ·
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    As soon as Greece sells all of its islands, it'll be back in black!
    how much for Lesbos

    Per3th.jpg
    ·
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem I've got waffles and I've got beerRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    EU is gonna collapse.
    Woo back to getting real stamps when you cross the border!


    Seriously that pissed me off.

    "Americans?" *waves us through customs*

    HtlhV08.jpg
    ·
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    As soon as Greece sells all of its islands, it'll be back in black!
    how much for Kevin Sorbo

    CHANUS DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POST
    ·
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo A lemon squeezed in the salty fist of Poseidon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    As soon as Greece sells all of its islands, it'll be back in black!
    how much for Lesbos

    Well the range they announced was 2 to 15million euros. So wait a few weeks and it'll be a max of eight dollars.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    ·
  • TL DRTL DR On this, reasonable people can disagreeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    what job is it again?

    Computer Tech for a local networking company. I get an allowance towards a smart phone & data plan, and after 90 days it's 2 weeks paid vacation and 5 personal days.

    g1nalluk2ox1.jpg
    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Google Chrome is ridiculously fast.

    I am amazed.

    Can you use Ctrl-B for Bold and Ctrl-I for Italics and such yet?

    Because not being able to do that was fucking annoying.
    No you cannot.

    I'm still using Chrome despite how much I hate that, though, because that is a small price to pay to avoid the "Firefox crashes randomly" problem I was having.

    Also it's just way faster.

    It's become a matter of principle for me.

    Sure, I could just hand-type my BB Code, but come on! This is basic stuff!

    ·
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck ill-ass lemony snicket Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To anyone who was following my job hunt:
    I got the mo'fucking job!

    what job is it again?

    Computer Tech for a local networking company. I get an allowance towards a smart phone & data plan, and after 90 days it's 2 weeks paid vacation and 5 personal days.

    nice!

    what phone are you going to pick up?

    ·
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Google Chrome is ridiculously fast.

    I am amazed.

    Can you use Ctrl-B for Bold and Ctrl-I for Italics and such yet?

    Because not being able to do that was fucking annoying.
    No you cannot.

    I'm still using Chrome despite how much I hate that, though, because that is a small price to pay to avoid the "Firefox crashes randomly" problem I was having.

    Also it's just way faster.

    It's become a matter of principle for me.

    Sure, I could just hand-type my BB Code, but come on! This is basic stuff!
    Well okay then, but I hope you don't mind me saying that I think your principle is silly. :P

    DogSig.gif
    ·
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Google Chrome is ridiculously fast.

    I am amazed.

    Can you use Ctrl-B for Bold and Ctrl-I for Italics and such yet?

    Because not being able to do that was fucking annoying.
    No you cannot.

    I'm still using Chrome despite how much I hate that, though, because that is a small price to pay to avoid the "Firefox crashes randomly" problem I was having.

    Also it's just way faster.

    It's become a matter of principle for me.

    Sure, I could just hand-type my BB Code, but come on! This is basic stuff!

    I always just hand typed it, I didn't know you didn't have to on other browsers.

    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    ·
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    EU is gonna collapse.
    Woo back to getting real stamps when you cross the border!


    Seriously that pissed me off.

    "Americans?" *waves us through customs*

    I demanded stamps.

    In retrospect, it was probably stupid of me... but my passport should reflect how awesome my life has been.

    ·
This discussion has been closed.