Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational [chat]

14849505153

Posts

  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I played the first level as a marine in AvP classic.

    I played it on easy because I am a fucking pussy.

    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    Sorry that you can't sleep, Cesca.

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    heres some gloria gaynor for you

    I was hoping for something a bit more Beyoncé, but my relationship is dead as disco, so Gloria is definitely more appropriate. Thanks.

    Joker: Cute. How you doin'?

    i suppose i shoulda labeled the beyonce i coupla pages ago
    that was for you too
    but here it is again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILEuPPNDKk

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    Corbius wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about not finding another boyfriend ever Ellie. If you hang around [chat] long enough one of us pathetic nerd losers will willingly become your man-slave and obey your every wish.

    i can get behind this

    mind you i'm pretty big on the slave part

    who's in

    I throw in the pegging and a collar for free!

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    obviously sleep is not for me tonight.

    blergh.

    how many of those sword of truth novels are you going to subject yourself to?

    I think I'm finished. I honestly can't stand to read anymore of it.

    It's amazing to me that you made it past the first book

    I mean he wows the primitive natives by building them a roof

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I am sorry to hear about your breakup Ellie, although you didn't sound too happy with the course of things
    This was the first time that things really came to this sort of a head and I truly became discontent. I think I had either been complacent because I know he's not in the best place and figured he would come around, or because I felt I couldn't do better.

    I don't think I can do better, to be honest. I think it will be years before I find another man dumb enough to be in a relationship with me. Yes, I know if I display this attitude, that will be true. But if you can't engage in a self-hate fest online where no one can see that face you make when you're trying not to cry, then where can you?
    Dunno about your physical attractiveness, but you've certainly exhibited an astounding command of the English language and some fairly astute reasoning in one of the most difficult areas of life during the past couple of days. I think you have a lot more to offer than you believe.

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Blarrrgh. Bored.
    Erlands? :winky:

    I thought you'd never ask!

    yesssss

    Per3th.jpg
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Got to admit that the Aquavit doesn't glide down as easily as the cognac

    but it's still pretty good
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Sorry that you can't sleep, Cesca.

    You're always sorry, Nerd. Is schadenfreude hard for you or something?
    Arivia wrote: »
    Corbius wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about not finding another boyfriend ever Ellie. If you hang around [chat] long enough one of us pathetic nerd losers will willingly become your man-slave and obey your every wish.

    i can get behind this

    mind you i'm pretty big on the slave part

    who's in

    I could dig being a man-slave.

    Carrot: She posted pictures. She looks p good. So just get your hair done kurtz/kort/court and go get a boy, ellie!

    ftOqU21.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    Seriously let's land some borders

    I need to kill things for the tall dollar

  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sarksus is all about pegging.

    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I mean he wows the primitive natives by building them a roof

    hahaha holy shit really?

  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I will now interrupt your usual [chat] meanderings with this important announcement.

    WAFFLE-SICLE MAKERS

    500x_wafflesiclemaker.jpg

    And now, we return to your regularly scheduled programming.

    工事中
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Corbius wrote: »
    Sarksus is all about pegging.

    It's on my OKCupid underneath religion.

  • EllieEllie Registered User
    edited June 2010
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i suppose i shoulda labeled the beyonce i coupla pages ago
    that was for you too
    but here it is again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILEuPPNDKk
    Oh, thanks! Usually by the time I finish typing a reply, I have two pages to read. (lol what price, verbosity?) <3

    Joker: I giggled. Thanks, I needed that.

    Arivia: I know, right?

    You know, now that I think about it, this will allow me to make out with one of my friends without any sort of guilt.

    The weekend is looking up. :^:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I mean he wows the primitive natives by building them a roof

    hahaha holy shit really?

    I am 100% serious

    their roofs all leaked despite living on the plains for hundreds of years or whatever

    so he teaches them how not to fail at basic roofing

    and they make him part of their tribe

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • EllieEllie Registered User
    edited June 2010
    Dunno about your physical attractiveness, but you've certainly exhibited an astounding command of the English language and some fairly astute reasoning in one of the most difficult areas of life during the past couple of days. I think you have a lot more to offer than you believe.
    Thank you. Sincerely, thank you. That was very kind of you.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    All of you bitches tell me

    you love me

    Greeper is now Minister Of Communication in my new regime.
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    plus it turns into an all-out BDSM fanfic in the back third

    which is actually the only time the writing seems at all authentic

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Guilt free makeout sessions are one of God's greatest gifts Ellie, enjoy them.

    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • JokermanJokerman Love is careless in its choosing. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i suppose i shoulda labeled the beyonce i coupla pages ago
    that was for you too
    but here it is again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oILEuPPNDKk
    Oh, thanks! Usually by the time I finish typing a reply, I have two pages to read. (lol what price, verbosity?) <3

    Joker: I giggled. Thanks, I needed that.

    Arivia: I know, right?

    You know, now that I think about it, this will allow me to make out with one of my friends without any sort of guilt.
    The weekend is looking up. :^:

    We're friends, right? I can be your friend!

    I can be more then yo friend.

    8-)
    Spoiler:

    Edit:
    Annnd worst TOTP ever....

    Chanus wrote: »
    the best asians are white people
    My blog about Beer!
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    obviously sleep is not for me tonight.

    blergh.

    how many of those sword of truth novels are you going to subject yourself to?

    I think I'm finished. I honestly can't stand to read anymore of it.

    It's amazing to me that you made it past the first book

    I mean he wows the primitive natives by building them a roof

    It's pretty damn awful. The stupid thing is, I know eventually I'll buy the rest of the series and read them 'cos my brain is OCD that way.

  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    I like how "detached," "logical" _J_ gets snarky when a thread labeled philosophy isn't about something he wants to talk about

    it's why I think this robot shit is really just playing right into his hands and people probably should not do it. it's just contributing to his imposture.

  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    I will now interrupt your usual [chat] meanderings with this important announcement.

    WAFFLE-SICLE MAKERS

    500x_wafflesiclemaker.jpg

    And now, we return to your regularly scheduled programming.

    WHAT

    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    An elevator killed me WTF

    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I am sorry to hear about your breakup Ellie, although you didn't sound too happy with the course of things
    This was the first time that things really came to this sort of a head and I truly became discontent. I think I had either been complacent because I know he's not in the best place and figured he would come around, or because I felt I couldn't do better.

    I don't think I can do better, to be honest. I think it will be years before I find another man dumb enough to be in a relationship with me. Yes, I know if I display this attitude, that will be true. But if you can't engage in a self-hate fest online where no one can see that face you make when you're trying not to cry, then where can you?
    Dunno about your physical attractiveness, but you've certainly exhibited an astounding command of the English language and some fairly astute reasoning in one of the most difficult areas of life during the past couple of days. I think you have a lot more to offer than you believe.

    She does. The self awareness it takes to realize that one has limitations is more than the majority of people I meet seem to have. I think she's probably just vastly underestimating herself which, well, yeah- just boke up with someone so that'll happen.

    Anyways, the important part: Sorry you're sad, Ellie. :(

    If it's any consolation (and it's probably not, like at all (sorry about that)) things will get better. It'll just take some time ;-)

    sigtk.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    An elevator killed me WTF

    The elevator did what had to be done to a Hawaiian pizza lover.

  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    An elevator killed me WTF

    you're not supposed to pry open the door
    they open on their own
    if they don't that means the elevator isnt there yet

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Wiping the slae"

    What is that Sarks?

  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Wiping the slae"

    What is that Sarks?

    Typo.

  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    An elevator killed me WTF

    The elevator did what had to be done to a Hawaiian pizza lover.

    Sarksus do your nightmares involve being force fed Hawaiian pizza by a naked old crone?

    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I like how "detached," "logical" _J_ gets snarky when a thread labeled philosophy isn't about something he wants to talk about

    it's why I think this robot shit is really just playing right into his hands and people probably should not do it. it's just contributing to his imposture.

    I've decided not to engage him any more

    not worth getting trolled

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    poo poo poo

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 |
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    I mean he wows the primitive natives by building them a roof

    hahaha holy shit really?

    I am 100% serious

    their roofs all leaked despite living on the plains for hundreds of years or whatever

    so he teaches them how not to fail at basic roofing

    and they make him part of their tribe

    Oh dear christ

  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Corbius wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    An elevator killed me WTF

    The elevator did what had to be done to a Hawaiian pizza lover.

    Sarksus do your nightmares involve being force fed Hawaiian pizza by a naked old crone?

    Let me get a clarification here: nightmares are supposed to be the bad ones?

    kravensig.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    "Wiping the slae"

    What is that Sarks?

    Typo.

    Oh god I don't wanna be one of those posters

  • OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    I will now interrupt your usual [chat] meanderings with this important announcement.

    WAFFLE-SICLE MAKERS

    500x_wafflesiclemaker.jpg

    And now, we return to your regularly scheduled programming.

    WHAT
    The reverse waffle cone may soon be a reality.

    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. On Hiatus!

    Any gamers in the Danville, PA area? PM me if you're interested in some tabletop gaming.
  • ElldrenElldren 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    plus it turns into an all-out BDSM fanfic in the back third

    which is actually the only time the writing seems at all authentic

    Honestly he should have just stickled to it

  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    man I think _J_ is one of my favorite posters

    2ezikn6.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Corbius wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    An elevator killed me WTF

    The elevator did what had to be done to a Hawaiian pizza lover.

    Sarksus do your nightmares involve being force fed Hawaiian pizza by a naked old crone?

    I don't have nighmares, only anxiety-ridden dreams, which are filled with office parties where all that's available is Hawaiian and deep dish and if I don't eat the girl I like who bought the pizzas will be offended and we won't be friends much less together in a relationship and the guy I hate will play up his philistine love for terrible pizza in order to win her and I will wake up in a sweat choking on the smell of burnt pineapple.

This discussion has been closed.