As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational [chat]

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Love and Your Breasts

Welcome! This group is for women to discuss, cherish, connect with and contemplate their breasts. By changing or enriching your thoughts about your own breasts, you can enrich the lives of others, regenerate yourself from the inside out, and rapidly start a paradigm shift in this society, and the world. I will promptly schedule a meetup when we attract and create a body of women to start this off with.

tits or gfto

nexuscrawler on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, when we were going through his stuff like 4 of us fought over who would take it, so his widow kept it rather than causing a fight. I imagine too, being from 1963, that even if there were 10,000 of them made for employees that not all 10,000 of those have survived the past 50 years. I was going to try and figure out if it was worth something.

Uhhh,

HEY MATT

Can you get on my facebook page and pull the address of the guidance chip picture to show Will? I can't access FB from work.
    27746_548295978623_32201304_32360617_5625566_n.jpg

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »
    So bored at work. It's a slow day, not that I'm complaining.

You're a slow day!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Love and Your Breasts

Welcome! This group is for women to discuss, cherish, connect with and contemplate their breasts. By changing or enriching your thoughts about your own breasts, you can enrich the lives of others, regenerate yourself from the inside out, and rapidly start a paradigm shift in this society, and the world. I will promptly schedule a meetup when we attract and create a body of women to start this off with.

the internet is the worst thing

Sad thing is, if it was a group for men to discuss, cherish, connect with and contemplate their penises, it would be "gay."

Yeah, same, although I do complain when it's slow.

I've been at work for 2 hours and it feels like 4 hours.

Protein Shakes on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    I never get people who talk about dreams. They are fairly personal things.

I also wish she'd stop telling the dream at dinner parties.

No one will get that reference no one.

I'm thinking Woody Allen, but I'm probably incorrect.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Love and Your Breasts

Sad thing is, if it was a group for men to discuss, cherish, connect with and contemplate their penises, it would be "gay."
    it would be this forum

Elendil on
    edited June 2010
    Chanus wrote: »

You would be incorrect that is.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    How many retarded games are there on Facebook? I feel like I'm hiding a new App's stupid fucking notifications every time I log on.

Chanus on
    edited June 2010

You would be.

Lame.

Chanus on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    How many retarded games are there on Facebook? I feel like I'm hiding a new App's stupid fucking notifications every time I log on.

Needs more "hide all apps all the time" button.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    edited June 2010

Isn't that all facebook is?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »

Needs more "hide all apps all the time" button.

Srsly.

Chanus on
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ghostbusters rocks.

Hey Will, I don't think you answered me yesterday, but do you work for Raytheon directly?

must have missed that. i do work for Raytheon directly. I'm at the woburn facility now, but previously worked in bedford, andover, and sudbury,

My grandfather worked for them for almost 40 years, I think. I think he worked at Woburn.

I don't know if you saw but amongst his belongings was a Sidewinder missile guidance chip from 1963 presented to 10,000 Raytheon employees when the missile was developed. It's in a glass case with his name and the date.

There's a picture of it up on my facebook.

huh. that's pretty cool. the facility in andover does a lot more of the fabs and materials, and bedford did a little, so it's more likely that he worked at one of those. i did a little cruise missile work at a previous job, but am solely on radar duty at ratheon.

I have an Uncle who did work in pre-GPS guidance chips and has one that he showed me once. It was weird because mostly that stuff is all "I can't talk about that" in a really passive/avoidance way but for some reason he was in the mood to show me some hardware that day. But then he didn't work for a contractor and the chip was one he designed for something a bit bigger than a sidewinder (90% sure that's the right one)

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited June 2010

I just read this article about Farmville. Ye gods, that's how you play the damn thing? 600 clicks to farm shit in a 14x14 plot?

Echo on
    edited June 2010

That and a way for my mom to bug me about not coming over for dinner often enough.

Chanus on
    edited June 2010
    Echo wrote: »

I just read this article about Farmville. Ye gods, that's how you play the damn thing? 600 clicks to farm shit in a 14x14 plot?

Yeah. They took the Pavlovian reward system to almost comical levels.

People really are braindead.

Chanus on
    edited June 2010

That and a way for my mom to bug me about not coming over for dinner often enough.

Yeah thats another reason I'm glad I'm not on facebook.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2010

NOW ON YOUR IPHONE

nexuscrawler on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ahahaha

this is the pic for San Diego Professional Mothers

global_10745277.jpeg

How does she type?

mrflippy on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

my dad had me do shit on his farm once

it's flabbergasting

why in god's name would anyone

Elendil on
    edited June 2010
    mrflippy wrote: »
    ahahaha

this is the pic for San Diego Professional Mothers

global_10745277.jpeg

How does she type?

She just mashes the keys with the baby.

Chanus on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I still really want a "dislike" option for facebook in addition to "like"

mrflippy on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

Me too, only it would be a "Fuck this shit" button.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    Love and Your Breasts

it would be this forum

Is there really some man out there who isn't Prof Hawking that really needs help connecting with their penis?

Thomamelas on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    what no i wasn't typing anything up

i made that post then went to check the mail and eat an orange

Organichu on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, when we were going through his stuff like 4 of us fought over who would take it, so his widow kept it rather than causing a fight. I imagine too, being from 1963, that even if there were 10,000 of them made for employees that not all 10,000 of those have survived the past 50 years. I was going to try and figure out if it was worth something.

Uhhh,

HEY MATT

Can you get on my facebook page and pull the address of the guidance chip picture to show Will? I can't access FB from work.

I can't see it so I'm just going to assume he pulled the right picture from the right profile.

JustinSane07 on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited June 2010

Also, "seething hatred".

Echo on
    edited June 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

He says while furiously deleting his post.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

oh godammit

I'm out of here

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010

check the mail and eat an orange

is that an euphemism for something

:winky:

Protein Shakes on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

I can't see it so I'm just going to assume he pulled the right picture from the right profile.

Yep, looks like a guidance module or whatever and says sidewinder to the side and whatnot. Definitely pretty cool stuff.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    poor japan went out on penalties

millions of weeaboo hearts broke

Organichu on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited June 2010

Uhhh,

HEY MATT

that is some old-school element design

saw a good amount of that kind of design at the retired/ abandoned radar site in greenland. sooner or later i expect it to become a stylistic revival kind of thing

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited June 2010

check the mail and eat an orange

is that an euphemism for something

:winky:

That's weird... I would say "a euphemism" because of the consonant "y" sound.

Chanus on
    edited June 2010

Did the team commit seppuku right there on the field?

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Last night I remembered that at one point while we were dating my ex was playing this song and told me that it reminded her of me. And I had that sort of retrospective experience where, even though at the time I thought it was a fucked up thing to say, thinking back on it it seems even more fucked up than I realized at the time. I think I just wanted to let her off the hook so that I could pretend she didn't actually think that.

real_pochacco on
    edited June 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »

Did the team commit seppuku right there on the field?

no they dyed their hair bright blonde and wept into pillowchans

nexuscrawler on
    edited June 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »

Déjà Vu?

Chanus on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited June 2010

it's just mmo principles applied to social networking demographics

you fuckers probably have several L80 WoW characters apiece

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.