Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Is the [Chat] Black Enough?", by Zampanov

Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
Armored Gorilla has reported a post.

Reason:
Winky wrote: »
That is an awesome reaction.

Poetic justice.

Because I thought it was awesome too.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will

Posted by: Zampanov
Original Content:
Organichu wrote: »
one time when i was younger i didn't take a bath or shower for seven months

One time when I was 2 a spider bit me so I ate it.

Armored Gorilla on
"I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."

• GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Kind of funny? Yeah

Awesome? Not really

IsaacSig.png
    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • Triple BTriple B Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh out of Five.

steam_sig.png
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky FONOTUNE Electric FairytaleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't actually think this is that bad.

Kochikens wrote: »
    oh man I saw an otter with a boner at the seattle one and this kid asked his dad, IS HE EATING A HOT DOG
    and I laughed forever
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Santabreaker PresentslayerRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    this is just disturbing

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Guys, this deserves some stars.
    Zampanov is fighting to maintain humanities position as the undisputed top of the food chain, despite the efforts of the vegans and vegetarians to lower us to a position next to cattle, and has been fighting since he was a kid.

He was bitten by an uppity spider, and what did he do? He didn't just smash the fucker like most of us would have done, he showed that spider and all the other spiders in the room exactly what it means when you fuck with the top dog. And he did it as a toddler.

Who here can say the same, that when some lesser predator dared attempt to usurp your position as head devourer of planet Earth, you turned around and ate the fucker alive?

Zampanov, I salute you and award you with the well deserved 4 stars that any general fighting for humanity deserves.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    That's why I reported it. But hey, if everyone else wants to be wussies and allow themselves to be bullied by spiders, then go for it. The rest of us will teach our children their order in the food chain.

"I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
  • Triple BTriple B Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Listen, this:

27376_mouth.gif

is not the proper tool for dealing with arachnids. It is better suited for dealing with cookies or a tasty sammich. This, however:

Carolina-Steel-Toe-Boots-CAR5826L.jpg

works wonderfully when dispatching arachnoids and other arthropoidal nuisances.

steam_sig.png
  • lawilllawill Registered User
    edited July 2010
    You guys think the spiders' real plan is to attack us from the outside?

• ScrubletScrublet Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    lawill wrote: »
    You guys think the spiders' real plan is to attack us from the outside?

:^:

subedii wrote: »
    I hear PC gaming is huge off the coast of Somalia right now.