Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Civic Holiday Visit to NE USA Recommendations

BoGsBoGs Registered User
edited July 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello my fiance and I are planning to visit the US to enjoy some stores (outlet stores) and we live in Ontario close to the border around Niagara Falls.

We are looking for a 6- 8 hour drive max with a stop or two. Would anyone have any recommendations of nice / neat places to visit?

We were looking at Hershey, to visit the Hershey factory but the prices were ridiculous for the weekend and don't know what else we would do.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated we would be up for almost anything Historic tours, hiking and so on. We need a hotel though not up for camping.

Thanks

BoGs on
"It is the mark of an educated man to teach without a thought." - Aristotle

"Thoughts are a persons imagination going rampid…" - ME :)