Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Beach [Chat] Bingo", by Inquisitor

KageraKagera Registered User regular
Kagera has reported a post.

Reason:
Because that's some hot shit right thar.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will

Posted by: Inquisitor
Original Content:
japan wrote: »
Inquisitor wrote: »
*snuggles*

Bad Inq

No cybering

I hold you close to me and my breath is hot on your neck. I close my eyes and our lips meet, our tongues dancing a passionate tango. My free hand probes your hard muscles before fumbling open the zipper of your pants, your quivering member issue forth from the folds of cloth. You move to speak but with a quick motion i place a finger gently over your lips. Wanting you with every ounce of my being I drop to my knees. The testicles are like an egg, and I must be careful not to crack the shell. I take your whole sack into my mouth, tonguing each ball vigorously before gagging on your hair. You never would shave for me. You dick.

Kagera on
“This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
“Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."