Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[SOLVED] Computer won't boot

TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
My 6-year-old computer refuses to show any sort of image after having been turned on.

The monitor works. I've confirmed this by hooking it up to another computer. When booting up, I hear this long beep that's not supposed to be there and the screen remains black. There is power. All the proper leds are burning and stuff. So, what exactly is wrong here? What part do I need to replace?

I'm thinking the gpu, since this is video related, but this is coming from a total computer novice.

TeaSpoon on

This discussion has been closed.