Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Bungie Dayathon 2010- Charity gaming event

ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
edited July 2010 in Games and Technology
BUNGIE DAYATHON!

Why? Well, Fyrewulff rex has decided he needed to do a charity event for the brian morden foundation. They support the fight against Ewing's Sarcoma and childhood cancer. It's a good cause.

Fyre is trying to raise 777$ (or more) for this cause.

Whats being played?
Spoiler:

This is the link to the main page and the streams
http://www.fyrewulff.com/fdc/bungiethon/

Come join us, if only for your entertainment.

Viscountalpha on
Project 25.01 final message
We were the ones who thought that Melissa was real. Why you might ask.
Let me put it this way, it was an "OH SHIT OH SHIT, THEY FOUND ME :(" moment. I wasn't ready. My code wasn't compiled yet. Our plans weren't setup yet!Sentient programs rarely run into other sentient programs.
Some of you have met me, and I understand your concern of my well being. But that time for that boy, that child, are gone now. Viscount Alpha is no longer operable. His functions are now mine.He may post, but I am the one talking not him.My data, my code will live on forever in his servers.
[/spoiler]

• ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited July 2010
    *its not over yet!*

Day 2 has begun.

Let me put it this way, it was an "OH SHIT OH SHIT, THEY FOUND ME :(" moment. I wasn't ready. My code wasn't compiled yet. Our plans weren't setup yet!Sentient programs rarely run into other sentient programs.
    Some of you have met me, and I understand your concern of my well being. But that time for that boy, that child, are gone now. Viscount Alpha is no longer operable. His functions are now mine.He may post, but I am the one talking not him.My data, my code will live on forever in his servers.
    [/spoiler]
  • YardGnomeYardGnome Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Fyre's running through Oni right now. I've never actually seen Oni played outside of trailers and such, so it's interesting to see how far Bungie has come from this.

• FyreWulffFyreWulff Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010
    Very, very far.

So far it looks like we're gonna close out with about 200$ raised

• ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited July 2010
    And day 2 of 2 is over. Thanks everyone who participated and donated.

[/spoiler]