Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The New Comic Thread for Wednesday, July 14th, 2010

24

Posts

  • PedantophilePedantophile Registered User
    edited July 2010
    august wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    Everyone's calling it a racist rant, but it's really more of a rant about fake boobs with a single racist part thrown in there. More like a "slut" rant. I wonder if this will be the final nail in his career's coffin.
    If you take a look at the new material I posted a few posts back, he's said way worse stuff in the new phone calls. Like admitting to punching her teeth out while holding their daughter.
    And towards the end of Tycho's posted rant, he also says that he hopes she gets raped by a gang of, well, n-words. What's weird about that rant to me is the strange bipolar voice he uses. He'll be screaming one minute and then talk about their daughter in a much calmer, low voice, then back to screaming.

    "Considering what your people did to my people during WWII I think a little kissing and breast fondling to be minor reparations, at best."
  • TheCanManTheCanMan Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    august wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    Everyone's calling it a racist rant, but it's really more of a rant about fake boobs with a single racist part thrown in there. More like a "slut" rant. I wonder if this will be the final nail in his career's coffin.
    If you take a look at the new material I posted a few posts back, he's said way worse stuff in the new phone calls. Like admitting to punching her teeth out while holding their daughter.
    And towards the end of Tycho's posted rant, he also says that he hopes she gets raped by a gang of, well, n-words. What's weird about that rant to me is the strange bipolar voice he uses. He'll be screaming one minute and then talk about their daughter in a much calmer, low voice, then back to screaming.

    He also told her that "he'd put her in the rose garden". D:

  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I like the cut of this Mel Gibson kid's jib. He's got real intensity.

    Someone get me his phone number. I want him to try out for the Raiders.

    mrsatansig.png
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Spoiler:
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    august wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    Everyone's calling it a racist rant, but it's really more of a rant about fake boobs with a single racist part thrown in there. More like a "slut" rant. I wonder if this will be the final nail in his career's coffin.
    If you take a look at the new material I posted a few posts back, he's said way worse stuff in the new phone calls. Like admitting to punching her teeth out while holding their daughter.
    And towards the end of Tycho's posted rant, he also says that he hopes she gets raped by a gang of, well, n-words. What's weird about that rant to me is the strange bipolar voice he uses. He'll be screaming one minute and then talk about their daughter in a much calmer, low voice, then back to screaming.

    He also told her that "he'd put her in the rose garden". D:

    He flat out says he should hit her in the head with a bat. That's a pretty concrete example of him telling her murder is an option.

  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    This is a Bastille Day comic.

    Do not have a cow, mortal.

    3DS: 2251-4432-9039

    c9PXgFo.jpg
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    KalTorak wrote: »
    I seem to recall "slack jaw gutterslut", a similar insult, to have been said in a previous comic

    What about "slack-jawed junkslut"?

    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/2/24/

    I love how Tycho's wrong there about Mega Man X being the same thing as Mega Man 10

    mega man 10 was just released, too

  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Can't stop laughing.

    tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • sarukunsarukun Gornlord Interplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Woooooow. Mel Gibson should probably get some help. The guy is out of his mind.


    And by help I mean he should be strapped to a table at the bottom of the ocean.

  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    sarukun wrote: »
    Woooooow. Mel Gibson should probably get some help. The guy is out of his mind.


    And by help I mean he should be strapped to a table at the bottom of the ocean.

    the best kind of help.

    ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Sometimes people get angry and say things.

  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    racism is certainly a thing.

    ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Meiz wrote: »
    Sometimes people get angry and say things.

    Yeah, but I have never gotten as angry as that in my life ever. Maybe it would be possible for me to get that angry in another 25 years, if they were really bitter and horrible or something. I still kind of doubt it though. I tend not to be a screaming asshole of a man when I am mad.

    You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • TheCanManTheCanMan Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    racism is certainly a thing.

    If the couple of racial slurs in all of that crazy is what got your attention, I think you're doing it wrong.

  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Meiz wrote: »
    Sometimes people get angry and say things.

    Like how proud they are they knocked their girlfriend's teeth out.

    Then those people go to fucking jail.

    Spoiler:
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    racism is certainly a thing.

    If the couple of racial slurs in all of that crazy is what got your attention, I think you're doing it wrong.

    well, yes, domestic violence, murder threats, and bad gardening plans are also things i suppose

    ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    sarukun wrote: »
    Woooooow. Mel Gibson should probably get some help. The guy is out of his mind.


    And by help I mean he should be strapped to a table at the bottom of the ocean.

    the best kind of help.

    No, I believe you are thinking of the "fucking" variety of help.

    Rapture's Asylum for the Mentally Regressed is, sadly, second at best.

  • TheCanManTheCanMan Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    racism is certainly a thing.

    If the couple of racial slurs in all of that crazy is what got your attention, I think you're doing it wrong.

    well, yes, domestic violence, murder threats, and bad gardening plans are also things i suppose

    Don't forget about alot of heavy breathing. And the funniest/angriest "wat?!?" I've ever heard.

  • DelzhandDelzhand motivated battle programmerRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Fandeathis wrote: »
    Meiz wrote: »
    Sometimes people get angry and say things.

    Yeah, but I have never gotten as angry as that in my life ever. Maybe it would be possible for me to get that angry in another 25 years, if they were really bitter and horrible or something. I still kind of doubt it though. I tend not to be a screaming asshole of a man when I am mad.

    I don't think so. It's all in how you're raised. I mean, look at Gibson's dad.

    jk0Btsj.png
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Thanks to this comic, now I want some cake batter ice cream.

    so dark and foul I can't disguise
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig~medium.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Man

    Listening to Mel Gibson yell is like listening to a semi-coherent hobo

    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Listening to Mel Gibson yell is like listening to a semi-coherent hobo

    salutations and greetings and welcome to the office of the department of redundancy office department!

    ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie a crucified man can't be attached to anything elseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    i just get cake batter ice cream w/ the cookie dough chunks inside

    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • NebulousQNebulousQ Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    KalTorak wrote: »
    KalTorak wrote: »
    I seem to recall "slack jaw gutterslut", a similar insult, to have been said in a previous comic

    What about "slack-jawed junkslut"?

    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/2/24/

    I love how Tycho's wrong there about Mega Man X being the same thing as Mega Man 10

    The back-and-forth in the newsposts is awesome.

    That was hilarious, thanks for sharing it.

  • SupraluminalSupraluminal Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Listening to Mel Gibson yell is like listening to a semi-coherent hobo

    salutations and greetings and welcome to the office of the department of redundancy office department!

    Which part are you saying is redundant here? "Semi-coherent" and "hobo," or "Mel Gibson" and "semi-coherent hobo?" Because there are plenty of lucid vagrants in the world.

    Also, "Lucid Vagrant" is my new band name.

  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Tycho has good reason to be mad

    Cold Stone makes the worst drink in America

  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    that is the daily recommended amount of calories for a full grown adult

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • DepressperadoDepressperado Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Sal wrote: »
    Tycho has good reason to be mad

    Cold Stone makes the worst drink in America

    I'd drink that.

  • DekuStickDekuStick Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    First thing that came to my mind was "crushing those cookies and putting them in that drink would be amazing".

  • DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    For store hours, press one.
    :lol:The idea that he's just yelling at a call center machine slays me.

    PSN: Toids42
    steam_sig.png
  • kriegskriegs Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    sarukun wrote: »
    Woooooow. Mel Gibson should probably get some help. The guy is out of his mind.


    And by help I mean he should be strapped to a table at the bottom of the ocean.

    the best kind of help.

    Death is the greatest teacher.

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    he jews paid her to record this lol cause there still pissed off of what he said back in 2006

    1 hour ago
    I hate ppl who record other ppl without telling them first. It happed to me. Off course she behaves, she's the one recording. Runs in the russian family i guess. The one who did it to me was russian too. These thugs are dishonnest, sneeky and want everyone's sympathy afterwards. This is all carefully planed in advance. East europe, women want nothing but attention and money. The most materialistic poor bitches. Mel Gibson was stupid for not knowing that before getting into this.
    To all the people that are throwing stones at Mel: You don't know what preceded this recording, and you don't know what his wife has done to elicit such a reaction from Mel. Some women can be serious blood suckers and mind fuckers, and this women seems to fit the bill.

    7 hours ago
    WHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO DO.. THIS WOMAN IS SO SELFISH.. SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF HER SELF. MEL, YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE ... YOU LEFT YOUR WIFE AND KIDS FOR THIS TRASH?? SHE TRULY IS AN UGLY PERSON TO GO PUBLIC WITH THIS.. MEL IS AN ACTOR, HE CAN GO FROM KIND, TO UGLY, HE CAN SHOW ANY TYPE OF EMOTION IN A MOMENT... THIS IS HIS JOB.. HE IS OBVIOUSLY HURTING BECAUSE HE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND HE CANT FORGIVE HIMSELF FOR WHAT HE PUT HIS FAMILY THROUGH OVER THIS CALM BITCH!
    Worst part about this is that people hear him screaming and just think that he's crazy and has mental problems. But no one stops and thinks that maybe the guy on the other end of the phone is only acting like this as a direct result of this woman and her behavior. Oh whats that you say? She's cool and calm and isn't screaming so how can she be the cause? This woman is recording him, OF COURSE she isnt gonna do anything to incrimintate herself.
    MEL RULES!!!!! THAT BITCH DESERVED IT AND IF SHE WAS WALKING AROUND WITH HER TIT OUT, SHE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN GANG RAPED BY A PACK OF NI--ERS!
    @travispierre Why must you be a little sheep and believe everything you hear? This is not chris brown , show me where you see any of her pics online beaten and bruised?? go ahead? Oksana Grigorieva is nothing but a gold digger i think her record speaks for itself. NO i don's support woman beaters, Nowshow me where is pics of her beaten? don't be such a sheep!!!

    don't be such a sheep!!!, guys

  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Good golly miss molly, Rolo

    Do not have a cow, mortal.

    3DS: 2251-4432-9039

    c9PXgFo.jpg
  • HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    215554710_iyKKa-L-2.jpg
    I like using Chuwero whenever I can. However, it was pretty awkward when I had it in my MSN title or something and my mom asked me what it was.

    kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
  • KalTorakKalTorak Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rolo I hope you took a shower after finding those quotes.

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Rolo I hope you took a shower after finding those quotes.
    Mel Gibson is awesome, why would she get fake boobs if she knew he wouldn't like them? I agree Mel, fake boobs are trashy, and btw, ni&&ers, and black people are two different things. Also, i think when people criticize jewishness they are speaking about an ideaology more than a genetic group....Quit being so gullible people.

  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't use Chuwero because it sounds like some kind of Hispanic racial slur

    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Someone needs to make a Duke Nukem Soundboard harassment Mel Gibson mashup.

    Spoiler:
  • KalTorakKalTorak Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rolo wrote: »
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Rolo I hope you took a shower after finding those quotes.
    Mel Gibson is awesome, why would she get fake boobs if she knew he wouldn't like them? I agree Mel, fake boobs are trashy, and btw, ni&&ers, and black people are two different things. Also, i think when people criticize jewishness they are speaking about an ideaology more than a genetic group....Quit being so gullible people.

    ugh gross, i got some of it on me

  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rolo wrote: »
    he jews paid her to record this lol cause there still pissed off of what he said back in 2006

    1 hour ago
    I hate ppl who record other ppl without telling them first. It happed to me. Off course she behaves, she's the one recording. Runs in the russian family i guess. The one who did it to me was russian too. These thugs are dishonnest, sneeky and want everyone's sympathy afterwards. This is all carefully planed in advance. East europe, women want nothing but attention and money. The most materialistic poor bitches. Mel Gibson was stupid for not knowing that before getting into this.
    To all the people that are throwing stones at Mel: You don't know what preceded this recording, and you don't know what his wife has done to elicit such a reaction from Mel. Some women can be serious blood suckers and mind fuckers, and this women seems to fit the bill.

    7 hours ago
    WHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO DO.. THIS WOMAN IS SO SELFISH.. SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF HER SELF. MEL, YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE ... YOU LEFT YOUR WIFE AND KIDS FOR THIS TRASH?? SHE TRULY IS AN UGLY PERSON TO GO PUBLIC WITH THIS.. MEL IS AN ACTOR, HE CAN GO FROM KIND, TO UGLY, HE CAN SHOW ANY TYPE OF EMOTION IN A MOMENT... THIS IS HIS JOB.. HE IS OBVIOUSLY HURTING BECAUSE HE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND HE CANT FORGIVE HIMSELF FOR WHAT HE PUT HIS FAMILY THROUGH OVER THIS CALM BITCH!
    Worst part about this is that people hear him screaming and just think that he's crazy and has mental problems. But no one stops and thinks that maybe the guy on the other end of the phone is only acting like this as a direct result of this woman and her behavior. Oh whats that you say? She's cool and calm and isn't screaming so how can she be the cause? This woman is recording him, OF COURSE she isnt gonna do anything to incrimintate herself.
    MEL RULES!!!!! THAT BITCH DESERVED IT AND IF SHE WAS WALKING AROUND WITH HER TIT OUT, SHE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN GANG RAPED BY A PACK OF NI--ERS!
    @travispierre Why must you be a little sheep and believe everything you hear? This is not chris brown , show me where you see any of her pics online beaten and bruised?? go ahead? Oksana Grigorieva is nothing but a gold digger i think her record speaks for itself. NO i don's support woman beaters, Nowshow me where is pics of her beaten? don't be such a sheep!!!

    don't be such a sheep!!!, guys

    This reminds me of all the women who swarmed Chris Brown's myspace/blog/whatever it was, supporting him and badmouthing Rhianna. Because apparently they wanted chris brown to hit them, I guess?

This discussion has been closed.