Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Name that website!!!

variantvariant Registered User
edited July 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
A while ago I came across this website, can't recall the name, I just recall that it was a dark layout and had a search field. The purpose of the site was basically to help you find other things you might like, in the search field you could type in a Band/Movie and it would give you several suggestions...

Anyone have a clue?

variant on

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle and you're not happy, but you're funny and I'm tripping over my joyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.
  • FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    googling "suggest similar music" brought up TasteKid

hopefully that's the one you were thinking of!

i know i'll be using it to find music; it suggested most of my favourite bands when i typed one in

• variantvariant Registered User
    edited July 2010
    Fletcher wrote: »
    googling "suggest similar music" brought up TasteKid

hopefully that's the one you were thinking of!

i know i'll be using it to find music; it suggested most of my favourite bands when i typed one in

there it is! for some reason i recall the background being black...I guess it's not! Thanks a lot!