Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Space is cold

autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machineRegistered User regular
edited July 2010 in Singularity Engine++
Space Rangers 2!

This is my ship!

It's is small, but it is mine!
Now, on to a planet to get a task...

Noow, let's see what dangerous tasks await a mighty Ranger!!
Dooop dee doo, what could go wrong...?

Looks like evil aliens want to ski, too!

Anyone played this? It's singleplayer only, but on steam and there's a demo
Surprisingly addictive little game..
It seems to be fully functional up to game year 3303 (third year) or one hour of playing time, whichever is less.

autono-wally, erotibot300 on

• autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh, this game also contains a pretty strange collection of mini-text adventures, planetary RTS, and shoot'em'up stuff.
    Those wacky russian developers

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I have this game.

It is ... yes, wacky and Russian.

The text adventure parts are strangely amusing. Surviving jail is a delicate balancing act of not getting killed by the guards, not getting killed by your cellmates, not getting killed by random shit, etc. Basically, jail will kill you.

Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The FATE of the Rebellion PBP
    FotR on Obsidian Portal
  • HarrierHarrier Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Lord, this made me think of Episode I

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Meester Fuzzputt 'e plenty good fella.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I love the Russian sense of humour.