As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hounddog

klokklok Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Social Entropy++
So there is this movie coming out called Hounddog.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hounddog

Dakota Fanning is in it, apparently she gets brutally raped:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/436553p-367837c.html

So there is reason to see this movie even if you don't like her.

Let's add

a few more spaces to this first post.

Ok there.

klok on

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'd say it's more of a reason to see this movie because you don't like her, but, hey. They could have just beat her with kendo sticks or a sock filled with pennies for an hour and a half, but this works too.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    dushdush Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'd say it's more of a reason to see this movie because you don't like her, but, hey. They could have just beat her with kendo sticks or a sock filled with a brick for an hour and a half, but this works too.

dush on
    imeandangdogwhyyougottadoathing.PNG
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Why the Dakota Fanning hate I thought she was a well respected actress.

klok on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    dush wrote:
    I'd say it's more of a reason to see this movie because you don't like her, but, hey. They could have just beat her with kendo sticks or a sock filled with a brick for an hour and a half, but this works too.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You thought wrong. There's a thing she doesn't have: talent. Besides, she looks like a fucking chihuahua. Like she should be shivering in Paris Hilton's 3,000 dollar purse.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    fanningblood.jpg

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I don't think that people hate her. I think it's just that they pulled the old "Shove her down our throat thing."

Just like Lindsay Lohan. I heard that SNL chick's script for Mean Girls was actually pretty good. I thought, hey that new girl in there looks interesting and attractive, maybe I will go---

OH YEAH? YOU LIKE HER? YEAH? LET'S SHOVE HER DOWN YOUR GODDAMN THROAT THEN, HERE YOU GO, MORE AND MORE UNTIL SHE'S ON THE COVER OF FUCKING EVERYTHING!

And just like that, I hate something I might have liked.

Dido Dane Cook.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Hey man what you mean she don't got talent didn't you see charlotte's web.

Oprah was a goose

klok on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I hate Oprah too. I'm not sure why I hate her... but, no, Dakota Fanning is not talented, at all. She could be one day if she, y'know, had to actually try to get a fucking movie part instead of having them thrown at her like so much panties at a Tom Jones show.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Well can you really blame her I mean how many 12 year olds are smart enough to act.

I mean do you hate Sam Jackson cuz he gets all the black movie parts.

klok on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    No, I know Sam Jackson can act. See: Pulp Fiction, and every fucking movie he's ever made. Trust me, I'm an actor, albeit an amateur stage actor, and Dakota Fanning has less talent then even the local child actors I've been in plays with. Granted, she has a brilliant fucking agent/marketing, but that doesn't change the fact that she sucks.

And you will know, my name is the lord!

Edit: You racist.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Maybe this movie will change all that.

klok on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dakota Fanning is amazing for her age.
    I heard her talking on a radio station once and was blown away.
    She's an eloquent speaker.
    I don't think it's cool to be pro-brutal rape upon a 12 year old,
    even in a movie. D:!

PS Sam Jackson is like. What. 92 now or sometihng?
    Dakota Fanning has 80 years to hone her skills to where Sams' are.

mully on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Why is the word underpants quoted in the wikipedia entry? Also, if your parents and agent are watching you film a brutal rape scene, I don't think it makes it any better.

EDIT: Also, this clip where Dakota Fanning is dealing with a crazy Japanese fan shows her to be a seemingly nice, grounded person. Although she looks totally creeped out in the later parts of the interview.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7wwXYU4aE1Q

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Maybe. Like I said, she could be a great actor if she were more selective with her rolls. She's been in some GREAT films, Man on Fire being one of them, with some great actors. I just think she needs time to mature as an actor to become as good as she can be. Also: I'm leery of the new Charlotte's Web. Does it have singing? If it doesn't, no way I'm seeing it. I need Templeton singing songs about the garbage at the fair.

Edit: Mully, it's hard to imagine you taking pleasure in anyone being hurt/victimized. It's like you're made of sunshine and lollipops. Just shootin' from the hip, here.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Grandaddy DeliciousGrandaddy Delicious Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    That scene sounds uncomfortable.

Plus, all the fapping noise in the movie theater will be so deafening it can be heard from space.

Grandaddy Delicious on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    That scene sounds uncomfortable.

Plus, all the fapping noise in the movie theater will be so deafening it can be heard from space.

Will the faps be well timed, I wonder? As if the pedo's were fapping as one entity? Or will it be scattered, like applause? "FAP FAP FAP FAP" or "fapfapfapfappityfapplefaptyfap"

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    hey metzger telling people that you are an actor especially an amateur stage actor whose entire audience is made up of schoolkids who are forced to be there is not a good way to add weight to your opinions

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Edit: Mully, it's hard to imagine you taking pleasure in anyone being hurt/victimized. It's like you're made of sunshine and lollipops. Just shootin' from the hip, here.

if only you knew

mully on
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    every girl I've ever known ever has had serious submissive tendencies in the bedroom

Whippy on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    every girl I've ever known ever has had serious submissive tendencies in the bedroom

you need to get out more.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    mom joke

klok on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Silmaril wrote:

Yeah, finding a woman who is the aggressive one in the bedroom is an experience all men should have.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    i dont want no ho that likes to be smacked cause then how would i teach her not to do things

klok on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Silmaril wrote:

I get out just fine, I don't know if you'd call it bad luck or coincidence or whatever, it's just how I've come to realize things

also I would seriously like nothing more than a dom to fuck me because I am about the biggest sub ever and don't get to ever exactly play it

why am I sharing this

Whippy on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    what a fantastic top of the page

Whippy on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    klok wrote:
    i dont want no ho that likes to be smacked cause then how would i teach her not to do things

With a bat.

duh

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    klok wrote:

Shock collar

Hunter on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Air wrote:
    hey metzger telling people that you are an actor especially an amateur stage actor whose entire audience is made up of schoolkids who are forced to be there is not a good way to add weight to your opinions

I bet he's like a street actor in one of those anti-smoking ads or in D.A.R.E. performances, working for a free lunch and the chance to hit on underage girls.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mXg6C4EWj3g

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    what a fantastic top of the page

I have to agree.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Silmaril wrote:

This is unkind, Silmaril. Whippy just has selective taste. Sexy, selective taste.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    lostwords wrote:
    Air wrote:

I bet he's like a street actor in one of those anti-smoking ads or in D.A.R.E. performances, working for a free lunch and the chance to hit on underage girls.

I bet he has a bachelors degree in Theatre (with the r-e, not e-r).

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    If you aren't expecting it it's kind of surprising. It's like:

*kisses*
    *kisses*
    *whisper-"Pull my hair"*

WHAT?

Grandaddy Delicious on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007

*kisses*
    *kisses*
    *whisper-"Pull my hair"*

WHAT?

What do you want to do?

No, you pick

OK, reverse cowgirl and stick a finger in my ass.

:shock:

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:

*kisses*
    *kisses*
    *whisper-"Pull my hair"*

WHAT?

What do you want to do?

No, you pick

There is a lot of crying.

It's not her.

Grandaddy Delicious on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:

*kisses*
    *kisses*
    *whisper-"Pull my hair"*

WHAT?

What do you want to do?

No, you pick

There is a lot of crying.

It's not her.

Then you wake up to realize she's left and she doesn't call you for days.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    Then you wake up to realize she's left and she doesn't call you for days.
    I don't ask for much in a relationship, just that they close the car door when they storm out after taking the money off of the dashboard. Call me sappy, call me sentimental, call me a pussy; I don't care. I just think that when you cum in a woman's hair, you share a certain bond.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    lostwords wrote:
    Air wrote:

I'm not even out of high-school yet... :| Anyway... no DMV videos yet, unfortunately. I have my fingers crossed, but I don't think I'll ever get to be "Wrong Crowd Kid #1"

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    lostwords wrote:
    Air wrote:

I'm not even out of high-school yet... :| Anyway... no DMV videos yet, unfortunately. I have my fingers crossed, but I don't think I'll ever get to be "Wrong Crowd Kid #1"

Oh man

Oh man

Grandaddy Delicious on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I just signed my death warrant, didn't I? :(

Metzger Meister on