Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Leonardo Di[chat]rio x Joseph [chat]on-Levitt

1495052545558

Posts

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I got into an argument with a female friend on Friday.

    She told me that she was asked, on an interview, "we're all guys here and we talk like guys, are you okay with that?"

    She said another friend of hers said this was sexist and illegal. I said I agreed with her friend. She didn't seem to understand why. She also apparently doesn't believe in "that kind" of gender equality and believes it should be legal for a boss to promote whatever kind of culture he desires.

    wtf?

    Then I asked her "what if you were a black man and you were interviewing with a white guy and he said 'look, we're all white guys here and we talk like white guys, are you okay with that?'" She said that that would be okay too.

    wtf?

    steam_sig.png
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    3h 15m until interview. So fucking nervous.

    edit: awesome to see your date went well chu :^:

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Chu, could it be said that you


    Got It Together?

    no

    go practice your times tables

    I have geometry next year :x

    why do you have to remind me

    ugh

    you owe me so much BC2 time, buster

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    Q: what would would I give to be that girl?
    A: the soul of that little boy in Redcliff to the desire demon.

    Also, Feral: boo@your sig!

    but if you pick that option, you can't get the Blood Mage specialization!

    Of all the things that are worth it, that would be worth it.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Drez wrote: »
    I got into an argument with a female friend on Friday.

    She told me that she was asked, on an interview, "we're all guys here and we talk like guys, are you okay with that?"

    She said another friend of hers said this was sexist and illegal. I said I agreed with her friend. She didn't seem to understand why. She also apparently doesn't believe in "that kind" of gender equality and believes it should be legal for a boss to promote whatever kind of culture he desires.

    wtf?

    Then I asked her "what if you were a black man and you were interviewing with a white guy and he said 'look, we're all white guys here and we talk like white guys, are you okay with that?'" She said that that would be okay too.

    wtf?

    A lot of people think that. Comes up a lot in discrimination, sexual harassment, smoking in the workplace, workplace safety, etc. discussions.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas “Three films a day, three books a week and records of great music would be enough to make me happy to the day I die.” Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    I do love a good blindfold.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    MrMister wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    Q: what would would I give to be that girl?
    A: the soul of that little boy in Redcliff to the desire demon.

    Also, Feral: boo@your sig!

    It was a choice between that and "Shouldn’t I join the ranks of philosophers and merely make unsubstantiated claims about the wonders of human consciousness? Shouldn’t I stop trying to do some science and keep my head down? Indeed not."

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • EllieEllie Registered User
    edited July 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    Q: what would would I give to be that girl?
    A: the soul of that little boy in Redcliff to the desire demon.

    Also, Feral: boo@your sig!

    but if you pick that option, you can't get the Blood Mage specialization!

    Ahaha. This is so nerdy, but true.

    Besides, that kid is a brat and he'd probably just succumb to something stupid like that again later in life anyway. Why not make the deal?

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    MrMister wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    Q: what would would I give to be that girl?
    A: the soul of that little boy in Redcliff to the desire demon.

    Also, Feral: boo@your sig!

    but if you pick that option, you can't get the Blood Mage specialization!

    Of all the things that are worth it, that would be worth it.

    I think party optimization is a lot more important than posing bound for some picture, mister.

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    ok so now what do i do with the rest of my evening

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Levitt's already done oodles of gay sex in Mysterious Skin, but unfortunately most of it was not very hot.

    I need some respectable oscar bait to come along and lure him into more hot man-on-man action.

  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    What is science anyway?

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • MazzyxMazzyx A Restoration through Revolution. Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Grats Chu. Guess I will live through you vicariously now. Thom is to far above my romance level.

    meijisig.png
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    ok so now what do i do with the rest of my evening

    Help me finish my work overflow from the week?

    I love getting paid hourly and then having to put in unpaid overtime on the weekends.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    It was a choice between that and "Shouldn’t I join the ranks of philosophers and merely make unsubstantiated claims about the wonders of human consciousness? Shouldn’t I stop trying to do some science and keep my head down? Indeed not."

    Good lord, who said that?

    I hope it wasn't you.

  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    What is science anyway?

    science or Science?

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    ok so now what do i do with the rest of my evening

    let's wistfully recall our days in Bad Company 2

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    edited July 2010
    I want chocolate.

    I have no chocolate.

    This makes me sad.

  • EllieEllie Registered User
    edited July 2010
    @SiG: The sig pic is small enough that the quality isn't distracting. But if you find a better cap, it would be totes worth the upgrade because that shit was awesome.

    Also, is Ellen Page on the shit list (with Claudia Schiffer) because
    Spoiler:
    Because that's totally a good reason.
    Spoiler:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    MrMister wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    It was a choice between that and "Shouldn’t I join the ranks of philosophers and merely make unsubstantiated claims about the wonders of human consciousness? Shouldn’t I stop trying to do some science and keep my head down? Indeed not."

    Good lord, who said that?

    I hope it wasn't you.

    Kevin Warwick.

    It kind of sums up how I feel about rational/deductive approaches to philosophy of mind.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    ok so now what do i do with the rest of my evening

    Obsessively check okcupid for a reply from an unattainable dude? Sit around being frustrated and angsty? Fantasize about celebrities?

    No wait that's what I'm doing tonight.

    You should do a celebration dance and play some vidja games.

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    @SiG: The sig pic is small enough that the quality isn't distracting. But if you find a better cap, it would be totes worth the upgrade because that shit was awesome.

    Also, is Ellen Page on the shit list (with Claudia Schiffer) because she kissed JG-L? Because that's totally a good reason. I wuz jellis.

    Spoil the movie and I'll fucking kill you!

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    I do love a good blindfold.

    I see.

    steam_sig.png
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    evilbob wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    What is science anyway?

    science or Science?

    SCIENCE!

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • EllieEllie Registered User
    edited July 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    I want chocolate.

    I have no chocolate.

    This makes me sad.
    Did... Did you eat yesterday's mentioned kilo of chocolate already?

    Or have you simply not acquired it from your friend? (This was you that was getting a kilo of chocolate from a friend, wasn't it?)

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I still need to rewrite my OKC profile.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    @SiG: The sig pic is small enough that the quality isn't distracting. But if you find a better cap, it would be totes worth the upgrade because that shit was awesome.

    Also, is Ellen Page on the shit list
    Spoiler:
    .

    Yes. And cause I look better in a skirt suit than she does.

    Also I just don't like her as an actor, I can't say exactly why. Nothing against her personally though.

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    ok so now what do i do with the rest of my evening

    Help me finish my work overflow from the week?

    I love getting paid hourly and then having to put in unpaid overtime on the weekends.

    ok what do i need to do

    i can troubleshoot local and remote networks or research pharmaceutical data points or whatever

    let's do this, boss

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • EllieEllie Registered User
    edited July 2010
    MrMister wrote: »
    Spoil the movie and I'll fucking kill you!
    I wasn't spoiling the movie. Chill.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    ok so now what do i do with the rest of my evening

    Help me finish my work overflow from the week?

    I love getting paid hourly and then having to put in unpaid overtime on the weekends.

    ok what do i need to do

    i can troubleshoot local and remote networks or research pharmaceutical data points or whatever

    let's do this, nigs

    Just write an obsessively detailed report of everything I did during the week in five minute increments.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    When did Joseph Gordon-Levitt become so popular?

    Did I miss something since 3rd Rock from the Sun?

  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Drez wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    I do love a good blindfold.

    I see.

    No you don't, that's the point!

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Warning: Donkey Kong is not a real doctor Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    What is science anyway?

    It's a thing you do with test tubes and colorful liquids. It costs a whole lot of money and it's the reason you can leave McDonalds happy meal out on a shelf for a year and the packaging decomposes more than the food does.

    easy_tetris_sig.gifbubbulon3_sig.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx A Restoration through Revolution. Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    SiG I approve of the new av/sig set by the way. That scene was fucking fantastic.

    meijisig.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    ok so now what do i do with the rest of my evening

    let's wistfully recall our days in Bad Company 2

    do you remember when you shot that guy? that was so great

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    When did Joseph Gordon-Levitt become so popular?

    Did I miss something since 3rd Rock from the Sun?

    He's done a few movies. He's a decent actor. He is incredibly well styled and good looking in Inception.

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    When did Joseph Gordon-Levitt become so popular?

    Did I miss something since 3rd Rock from the Sun?

    Since he was in the hit blockbuster Inception and thus got media exposure every star needs to become popular.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Enough about my life.

    So what does the girl in the peach dress look like, Chu?

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • MrMisterMrMister Valuing scholarship above all elseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    When did Joseph Gordon-Levitt become so popular?

    Did I miss something since 3rd Rock from the Sun?

    The Lookout was what did it for me.

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    MrMister I am looking at some "bondage" photo shoot JGL did for GQ...umm....

    http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/03/24/joseph-gordon-levitt-and-claudia-schiffer-do-bondage-for-gq/

    Link a bit NSFW

    I do love a good blindfold.

    I see.

    No you don't, that's the point!

    Doh!

    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.