Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

AREA MAN SEEN POSTING IN NEW PAX THREAD

Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User
edited August 2010 in Social Entropy++
PAX THREAD!!!!!!!!!

I feel like it's time, you know? Sometimes you can just feel it. Here in Seattle, we're already laying down plans to make your time in our lovely city as ball-smashingly awesome as physically possible.

Tonnka has come through once again and already booked The Comet for yet another cock-cleavingly badass PRE-PAX CONCERT. This year, though, I'm going to be playing with my band Fused, as well, so you'll have even more forumers to watch perform! (including a still up in the air possibility of another guy who's pretty well known around these parts and puts on a super-awesome solo act, more news on that later)

We can start doing all kinds of fun things in this thread like making hotel plans, planning parties and dinners and also listing all the folks who will be attending!!

So how about it?!

PAX TIIIMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, here's something you guys might find interesting:
Spoiler:

PM Me info for any events or what not happening that you'd like in the OP.

HERE'S SOME NOW!!

FANCY DINNER INFO:
Spoiler:
PRE-PAX SHOW:
RSVP via Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101350606580013
prepax2010small.jpg

Captain Cthulhu on

This discussion has been closed.