As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

AREA MAN SEEN POSTING IN NEW PAX THREAD

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    neville wrote: »
    Last call for Fancy Dinner.
    We may be getting a private room, so if you haven't RSVP'd, do so now please if you're going to come

Fancy dinners mean fancy bowel movements cool.gif

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh god so tired.

I hope I don't regret my choices for the menu, I had to stare at it for a few minutes to figure out just what the hell it was saying.

I will be ok. I have root beer.

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    WaM your tattoo is fantastic. I may feel a little bad because what I want is so simple in comparison.

Anywho, thanks you guys for the recommendation. I'll get in touch with them, the work on the website seems good, too.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    We may be getting a private room, so if you haven't RSVP'd, do so now please if you're going to come
    If you guys wanna go to the fancy dinner, you really should RSVP now. We had a bunch of last-minute additions last year, and while the staff at Purple was pretty cool with it room around the table was tight.

So be cool and sign up in advance, and don't just show up for something that other people had planned ahead for.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Also I'll see if I can get that one waitress who everyone though was super hot to work our section again

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Makershot wrote: »
    If you guys wanna go to the fancy dinner, you really should RSVP now. We had a bunch of last-minute additions last year, and while the staff at Purple was pretty cool with it room around the table was tight.

So be cool and sign up in advance, and don't just show up for something that other people had planned ahead for.

If people haven't signed up, they'll be turned away.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    But the trashy dinner will accept anyone! No sleeves allowed.

Captain Cthulhu on
    edited August 2010
    If we have 15+ people for the Fancy Dinner, we'll be doing one of these group dining options:

http://www.thepurplecafe.com/documents/PurpleBellevueGroupDiningMenu_014.pdf

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • bongibongi regular
    edited August 2010
    Can I do the fancy dinner and the trashy dinner?

bongi on
    edited August 2010
    bongi wrote: »

Yeah exactly! So really, the Trashy dinner is little more than an alternative for people who don't want to spend too much or who don't have fancy clothes to wear. Basically, we're going to get burgers and then go somewhere to get our drink on. Once the Fancy din din is done, the fancy diners can come meet up with the trashy diners and we can all get shitty together!

Captain Cthulhu on
  • bongibongi regular
    edited August 2010
    So the trashy dinner is on at the same time as the fancy one?

bongi on
  • Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    wasn't the trashy dinner on the Thursday evening before the concerts last year?

Bad-Beat on
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    what if i were to show up to the trashy dinner fancy

Swill on
    edited August 2010
    Swill wrote: »
    what if i were to show up to the trashy dinner fancy

No sleeves.

Captain Cthulhu on
    edited August 2010
    (pants optional)

Bad-Beat on
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    If we have 15+ people for the Fancy Dinner, we'll be doing one of these group dining options:

http://www.thepurplecafe.com/documents/PurpleBellevueGroupDiningMenu_014.pdf

Ooh, fancy. I look forward to eating.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Bad-Beat wrote: »

Yes, in past years, both dinners were on the Thursday before, but I think the Fancy dinner didn't want to be restricted by the looming show afterwards, so they moved to a different night. So, since the point of the trashy dinner was to be an alternative, it will follow suit with the Fancy and move nights. We will still, most likely, meet up for some Dick's burgers, or something equally cool and local near the show on Thursday night, but it won't be an official dinner meet up.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    6a00d8341c248053ef0128767d4ba9970c-800wi

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • bongibongi regular
    edited August 2010

Yes, in past years, both dinners were on the Thursday before, but I think the Fancy dinner didn't want to be restricted by the looming show afterwards, so they moved to a different night. So, since the point of the trashy dinner was to be an alternative, it will follow suit with the Fancy and move nights. We will still, most likely, meet up for some Dick's burgers, or something equally cool and local near the show on Thursday night, but it won't be an official dinner meet up.

But I wanna go to both :(

bongi on
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

Attend the trashy dinner, gorge and get really drunk. Than make your way over to the Purple Cafe and vomit everywhere.

Zonugal on
    edited August 2010

Yeah exactly! So really, the Trashy dinner is little more than an alternative for people who don't want to spend too much or who don't have fancy clothes to wear. Basically, we're going to get burgers and then go somewhere to get our drink on. Once the Fancy din din is done, the fancy diners can come meet up with the trashy diners and we can all get shitty together!

This is 100% what I intend on doing.
    I get fancy, then I get funky.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    also, please bring your big melons

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited August 2010
    also, please bring your big melons

My breasticles?
    'Kay.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010

Life is full of choices.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • bongibongi regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »

Life is full of choices.

The choice whether to punch you or kick you :x

bongi on
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    What's going on Thursday night? (since the fancy and the trashy dinners won't be going on then)

skettios on
    edited August 2010
    The Pre-PAX concert I believe.

Zonugal on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »

Life is full of choices.

The choice whether to punch you or kick you :x

You're no son of mine!

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    that's the pre-pax show! concert at the comet, probably some kind of food beforehand

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Sweet!

skettios on
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    PAX is so dang soon

soon comes the day when I will be able to say

why yes I just flew in and boy are my arms tired

I'll be here forever

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    YAY FANCY DINNER!

Now I have to go find an outfit.

And someplace to stash the outfit and change in to said outfit.

Shit.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    edited August 2010
    skettios wrote: »
    What's going on Thursday night? (since the fancy and the trashy dinners won't be going on then)

PRE-PAX CONCERT!!

Captain Cthulhu on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    i just drove in and boy is my layer of fossil fuels exhausted

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited August 2010
    i just rode a horse and boy is my cock hard

Swill on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    is there still hangouts at nevilles house on thursday?

I require 40 cheescakes.

Bedlam on
    edited August 2010
    i just rode a horse and boy is my cock hard

anyway...

Bad-Beat on
    edited August 2010
    i am so goddang excited though

i'm going to facebook centipede right now in fact!

Swill on
    edited August 2010
    You gonna send him pics of your wang?

You did to everyone else...

Bad-Beat on
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I helped my uncle jack off a horse

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
This discussion has been closed.