Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

dbag [chat]

skippydumptruckskippydumptruck ill-ass lemony snicketRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
I am a cool guy and I like to do cool things

I am fashion forward. if popping collars is cool, popping 7 collars is like 10 times as cool.

2monslf.jpg

a healthy tan is cool too. it lets people know you appreciate the great outdoors and spend time hiking.

2le330o.jpg

if you are going to have a beard, it is important to keep that shit trim and well-groomed. I like to play tower defense with my beard. also, DIOR

2vmbz12.jpg

ladies like when you use them as weights. I do not know why this is.

2i1m49f.jpg

if you lift a lot of women you will develop bulges in your arms. moving your arms in certain ways will cause these bulges to be bulgier. it is a cool way to let people know that you are fit.

13yfs06.jpg

also I think people understand that when you have a nice car you may need to create a bubble of protection around it. it is a good idea to get a license plate with your car emblem on it, though, to alleviate any confusion about WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THIS OH A BMW.

niiiiice

2yv1ekw.jpg

skippydumptruck on

This discussion has been closed.