Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New User question

SeraphSwordSeraphSword Registered User regular
How long do I need to be here before I can make posts without having them approved first?

I looked everywhere I could think of for a minimum post rule and haven't been able to find it.

It may just be threads with links/images, since this posted directly.

SeraphSword on
Mastery is the result of ceaseless error, combined with ruthless self-appraisal.

• TubeTube Working As Intended Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited August 2010
    It depends what you post. If your post contains a link or fits the same pattern as a possible spammer your post will go in the mod queue.

• DerBeppoDerBeppo Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Does that ever stop? I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to post to the minecraft thread in G&T, but it is so fast moving that my post ends up a page or more behind the discussion.

Is there a point at which mod approval is no longer necessary?

• TubeTube Working As Intended Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited October 2010
    Yes there is.Unofortunately I can't tell you exactly when it is because I don't want to make our system any easier for spammers to figure out, but it won't be a problem for much longer.

• BuhamutZeoBuhamutZeo Registered User
    edited November 2010
    Just wanna say, don't know what prompted all this but I hardly ever see spam messages on these boards so you must be doing a fine job. Hope you figure something out soon.

EDIT: Holy shit, didn't mean to necro. I need to look at post dates earlier. >< Sorry!

MyBanner.jpg
    BRAWL: 1160-9686-9416