Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

My underage brother is planning a beer pong tournament

13

Posts

  • Iceman.USAFIceman.USAF Captain East CoastRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Iwhenever i see people playing lately, they have water in all the cups and drink at their leisure.

    what the heck. OP you need to call your brother and tell him to make sure he doesn't do this, that's lame as heck.
    Man have you seen how dirty the rinse water gets? i'm lucky i never got trenchmouth all those years i played with beer in the cups.

    if beer pong was the dirtiest thing you did in college you should count yourself lucky!

    Yeah my entire college did this, and the surrounding 10 colleges that were in the area. You LIKE getting sick every 2 weeks? Be my guest. I'll keep my beer in the bottle thanks.

    did you go to school in Europe or something? so weird. I played beer pong for years and neither me nor my friends got sick. we just poured the cups into our own drinking cup.

    Nope, Massachusetts. Started my sophomore year or so. People started getting sick, someone suggested we could be less sick by just using water. Saves trips to the faucet during the night too!

    weird. have you been out of school long? if that had been suggested at my school (big public university in the midwest) bad stuff would've happened.

    though like I said, nobody ever got sick and we weren't drinking from the same cups, so

    Graduated in 08, so not too long really. So did you guys burn through like 5000 cups a night? We reused stuff before we stared using 'side cups' or just drinking from a bottle/can.



  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    underage drinking is pretty victimless (except in hazing crap or whatever). the OP doesn't need to white knight on his brother. i think the OP's issue is more that it's at his parents house, and they could potentially be liable if something bad happens.

    How is the weather up there on your horse?

    Salmon-ed for wrong.

    Hey you know what happens when teens binge drink and then get in a car and go 80 down a back road? They kill themselves and/or other people.

    Hey you know what happens during beer pong tournaments? Binge drinking.

    The responsible thing has already happened. There is no wet blanket or sissypants-ness going on. Murphy had the right advice.

    Unless you like some innocent lady going to jail because her 20 year old son was a dumbfuck. It may have never happened, or maybe they're responsible, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he's not legal and anything that happens because of it is the mother's fault.

    If he were 21? What ever he wants to do, it's his life to throw away. Don't advocate the mother taking the heat for his bad decisions because of it.

    Hey Murphy, for whatever it means, you're one stand up guy.

  • eternalbleternalbl Registered User
    edited August 2010
    Coffey wrote: »
    Esh wrote: »
    And again, it comes down to "Not his house". I don't understand why that's not clicking in people's heads. Just because you live there, doesn't give you any dominion over it.

    It's not just this, to me, but the legality of it all. It is pretty disheartening to see how many people completely gloss over the fact that it is illegal for him to drink. Just because "hey, everyone drinks before twenty-one!" or that he is close-enough to the legal drinking age.

    It's a poor defense and it is really hard to take someone seriously that takes the other side of the argument. I instantly assume that they too are underage and immature.

    It must be rough getting disheartened whenever someone has different opinions from your own. If you ask me thinking you have the be-all and end-all on morality is an immature state of mind.

    Spoiler:
  • angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Dark_Side wrote: »
    only in America could you get sent off to die in a war on the other side of the world, but not be able to drink a beer.

    according to Wikipedia, you can serve in Canada's military at 18 and can't drink until 19 in most provinces. also according to Wikipedia alcohol is illegal in a lot of Muslim countries. imagine having to live in Pakistan and not even being allowed to drink.
    Graduated in 08, so not too long really. So did you guys burn through like 5000 cups a night? We reused stuff before we stared using 'side cups' or just drinking from a bottle/can.

    like i said we just poured the cups off the table into our own cup.

    edit; wow Bowen you made some bad assumptions, dude. what's it like being a member of the temperance movement

    sQwJu.png
  • CoffeyCoffey Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    eternalbl wrote: »
    It must be rough getting disheartened whenever someone has different opinions from your own.

    I was not aware that the laws of the United States were opinion. :(

  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    underage drinking is pretty victimless (except in hazing crap or whatever). the OP doesn't need to white knight on his brother. i think the OP's issue is more that it's at his parents house, and they could potentially be liable if something bad happens.

    How is the weather up there on your horse?

    Salmon-ed for wrong.

    Hey you know what happens when teens binge drink and then get in a car and go 80 down a back road? They kill themselves and/or other people.

    Hey you know what happens during beer pong tournaments? Binge drinking.

    The responsible thing has already happened. There is no wet blanket or sissypants-ness going on. Murphy had the right advice.

    Unless you like some innocent lady going to jail because her 20 year old son was a dumbfuck. It may have never happened, or maybe they're responsible, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he's not legal and anything that happens because of it is the mother's fault.

    If he were 21? What ever he wants to do, it's his life to throw away. Don't advocate the mother taking the heat for his bad decisions because of it.

    Hey Murphy, for whatever it means, you're one stand up guy.

    that's drinking and driving, different crime dude. i wasn't talking about that. That is terrible regardless of your age. When you take driving off the table? What happens during binge drinking? you get real sick and learn a lesson. obviously, there are exceptions if you are super dumb and get alcohol poisoning and die, but then the only victim is yourself unless you want to get all existential.

  • eternalbleternalbl Registered User
    edited August 2010
    Coffey wrote: »
    eternalbl wrote: »
    It must be rough getting disheartened whenever someone has different opinions from your own.

    I was not aware that the laws of the United States were opinion. :(

    If you want proof just check out how laws are different everywhere.

    Spoiler:
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    So you're expecting kids drinking illegally to chill out at this secretive party until they're not drunk?

    Or, maybe, charging cover to the illegal party?

    Yeah see all those things are illegal. That's the dumbest part of this whole thread. Seriously. What is wrong with you all? I mean they're a little buzzed, that's all, they can totally drive home. They had enough foresight not to do something illegal in the first place right?

  • CoffeyCoffey Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    eternalbl wrote: »
    Coffey wrote: »
    eternalbl wrote: »
    It must be rough getting disheartened whenever someone has different opinions from your own.

    I was not aware that the laws of the United States were opinion. :(

    If you want proof just check out how laws are different everywhere.

    But laws elsewhere do not pertain to this specific instance, good sir. If this were taking place in Canada, for example, it would not be an issue, nor would the thread have been made.

    I disagree with some laws. As my first reply on the first page stated, I do not believe the legal drinking age in the United States should be twenty-one years old. I also see no reason why marijuana should not be decriminalized. However, that is how the law is here, so I abide by the laws put in place since I choose to live here.

  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    So you're expecting kids drinking illegally to chill out at this secretive party until they're not drunk?

    Or, maybe, charging cover to the illegal party?

    Yeah see all those things are illegal. That's the dumbest part of this whole thread. Seriously. What is wrong with you all? I mean they're a little buzzed, that's all, they can totally drive home. They had enough foresight not to do something illegal in the first place right?

    Yeah actually, in my experience underage drinking parties were often sleepover parties as well. you are making lots of assumptions and claiming that because i'm not against one thing, i am also not against something that might happen because of it.

    I'd much rather crash on someone's floor that stroll into my parents house at 2am, or whenever, drunk.

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    It's stunning how many people still think that underage drinking is absolutely perfectly fine and that there's nothing at all wrong with it just because it happens all the time and they did it when they were teens. Just amazing.

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »
    It's stunning how many people still think that underage drinking is absolutely perfectly fine and that there's nothing at all wrong with it just because it happens all the time and they did it when they were teens. Just amazing.

    what's amazing about it?

    sQwJu.png
  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »
    It's stunning how many people still think that underage drinking is absolutely perfectly fine and that there's nothing at all wrong with it just because it happens all the time and they did it when they were teens. Just amazing.
    I'm stunned so many people are up in arms at the fact that a 20 year old is drinking.

  • CoffeyCoffey Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »
    It's stunning how many people still think that underage drinking is absolutely perfectly fine and that there's nothing at all wrong with it just because it happens all the time and they did it when they were teens. Just amazing.

    Well, put it into perspective. This is a video game related message forum, frequented by a high number of children and immature people. A lot of which have already been jaded by years of being on the internet, not to mention what their definition of "fun" is. Add on top of that the fact that this entire thread was a guy posting on the internet and asking anonymous strangers what he should do to handle a situation that arouse in his real life.

    In summary: "Hey, random video game playing anonymous strangers, is my brother breaking the law bad? What about if it negatively effects others, like my mother, for example?"

  • angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I am literally a child, so it's safe to assume my opinions regarding underage drinking being a victimless crime are illogical

    sQwJu.png
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »
    It's stunning how many people still think that underage drinking is absolutely perfectly fine and that there's nothing at all wrong with it just because it happens all the time and they did it when they were teens. Just amazing.
    I'm stunned so many people are up in arms at the fact that a 20 year old is drinking.

    No one is, actually.
    People are worried about the parent's liability and the status of the house after a facebook announcement.

  • MurphyMurphy Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Having a bunch of people that I randomly invited over via Facebook spend the night at the house is a surefire way to not let my parents know I'm having a secret party.

    And seriously. No one in this thread has been all pearl-clutchy about underage drinking. We're worried about liability for the parents.

  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Djiem wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    It's stunning how many people still think that underage drinking is absolutely perfectly fine and that there's nothing at all wrong with it just because it happens all the time and they did it when they were teens. Just amazing.
    I'm stunned so many people are up in arms at the fact that a 20 year old is drinking.

    No one is, actually.
    People are worried about the parent's liability and the status of the house after a facebook announcement.
    Coffey wrote:
    It's not just this, to me, but the legality of it all. It is pretty disheartening to see how many people completely gloss over the fact that it is illegal for him to drink. Just because "hey, everyone drinks before twenty-one!" or that he is close-enough to the legal drinking age.

    It's a poor defense and it is really hard to take someone seriously that takes the other side of the argument. I instantly assume that they too are underage and immature.

    and druhim's comment.

    i can fully understand the 'parent's house' argument.

  • MurphyMurphy Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Ok well, most everyone isn't.

  • admanbadmanb the bored genie Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Coffey wrote: »
    Well, put it into perspective. This is a video game related message forum, frequented by a high number of children and immature people. A lot of which have already been jaded by years of being on the internet, not to mention what their definition of "fun" is. Add on top of that the fact that this entire thread was a guy posting on the internet and asking anonymous strangers what he should do to handle a situation that arouse in his real life.

    In summary: "Hey, random video game playing anonymous strangers, is my brother breaking the law bad? What about if it negatively effects others, like my mother, for example?"

    You are a real winner.

    twitter, github, resume/portfolio, if you like to play or host boardgames online, check out handtracker
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    It was pretty spot on. I couldn't give a fat fuck if he's drinking and he's 20. But the law does. The law also holds the mother responsible for his actions and the actions of every single person she supplied with alcohol that was underage there. I'm not a lawyer, but I'd hazard a guess that she'd even be responsible for those who were legally allowed to drink, just because "she" supplied it.

  • CoffeyCoffey Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    OK, so with people thinking that a 20-year-old drinking is not a big deal, would you be OK with a 17-year-old joining the military and being sent to war? Or a 17-year-old being in pornography? Where is the line drawn? Why are some laws being broken OK but others not? It is hypocritical, if you ask me. A 17-year-old buying cigarettes? What if that 17-year-old was your son/daughter?

    Is the only difference because you are considered a legal adult at 18? Since a 20-year-old drinking is apparently OK because the legal drinking age is 21, what if the legal drinking age was changed to 18? Does that mean that a 17-year-old drinking underage when then too be OK?

    I think it is an interesting discussion, honestly. I have never really understood all the reliance on age for a lot of things, personally. Like not being able to run for president unless you are 35 years old.

  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    It's okay for them because they did it. They have to rationalize it.

    But it's not okay, they just got away with it. Same way that speeding is okay until you're caught, then it's "get me out of this ticket!"

  • angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Coffey wrote: »
    OK, so with people thinking that a 20-year-old drinking is not a big deal, would you be OK with a 17-year-old joining the military and being sent to war? Or a 17-year-old being in pornography? Where is the line drawn? Why are some laws being broken OK but others not? It is hypocritical, if you ask me. A 17-year-old buying cigarettes? What if that 17-year-old was your son/daughter?

    Is the only difference because you are considered a legal adult at 18? Since a 20-year-old drinking is apparently OK because the legal drinking age is 21, what if the legal drinking age was changed to 18? Does that mean that a 17-year-old drinking underage when then too be OK?

    I think it is an interesting discussion, honestly. I have never really understood all the reliance on age for a lot of things, personally. Like not being able to run for president unless you are 35 years old.

    have you ever heard of a victimless crime? 17 year olds in porn or at war are being exploited. a 17 year old drinking a beer is not being exploited.

    sQwJu.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    Coffey wrote: »
    OK, so with people thinking that a 20-year-old drinking is not a big deal, would you be OK with a 17-year-old joining the military and being sent to war? Or a 17-year-old being in pornography? Where is the line drawn? Why are some laws being broken OK but others not? It is hypocritical, if you ask me. A 17-year-old buying cigarettes? What if that 17-year-old was your son/daughter?

    Is the only difference because you are considered a legal adult at 18? Since a 20-year-old drinking is apparently OK because the legal drinking age is 21, what if the legal drinking age was changed to 18? Does that mean that a 17-year-old drinking underage when then too be OK?

    I think it is an interesting discussion, honestly. I have never really understood all the reliance on age for a lot of things, personally. Like not being able to run for president unless you are 35 years old.

    have you ever heard of a victimless crime? 17 year olds in porn or at war are being exploited. a 17 year old drinking a beer is not being exploited.

    And when that 17 year old is driving drunk because they're too young to comprehend the consequences and t-bones a car full of people doing 50? Are you still going to claim that's victimless?

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    you know what else is against the law? any position other than missionary. There are tons of dumb laws on the books. You ever speed? curse in public?

    people also keep saying underage drinking = drinking and driving. not true.

  • John MatrixJohn Matrix Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I know I'm late to the party, but let me throw my hat in the "it's illegal and your parents are liable for everything that happens" while also raising this issue (assuming someone hasn't already):

    I think we're assuming everyone at the party will be at least 20, what if some minors attend and get injured/arrested? That opens an even worse pandora's box of legal problems.

  • angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »
    Coffey wrote: »
    OK, so with people thinking that a 20-year-old drinking is not a big deal, would you be OK with a 17-year-old joining the military and being sent to war? Or a 17-year-old being in pornography? Where is the line drawn? Why are some laws being broken OK but others not? It is hypocritical, if you ask me. A 17-year-old buying cigarettes? What if that 17-year-old was your son/daughter?

    Is the only difference because you are considered a legal adult at 18? Since a 20-year-old drinking is apparently OK because the legal drinking age is 21, what if the legal drinking age was changed to 18? Does that mean that a 17-year-old drinking underage when then too be OK?

    I think it is an interesting discussion, honestly. I have never really understood all the reliance on age for a lot of things, personally. Like not being able to run for president unless you are 35 years old.

    have you ever heard of a victimless crime? 17 year olds in porn or at war are being exploited. a 17 year old drinking a beer is not being exploited.

    And when that 17 year old is driving drunk because they're too young to comprehend the consequences and t-bones a car full of people doing 50? Are you still going to claim that's victimless?

    holy crap, drunk driving is a crime.

    sQwJu.png
  • CoffeyCoffey Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    It's okay for them because they did it. They have to rationalize it.

    This is precisely how I envisioned it when reading a lot of the replies in this thread as well.

  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    you know what else is against the law? any position other than missionary. There are tons of dumb laws on the books. You ever speed? curse in public?

    people also keep saying underage drinking = drinking and driving. not true.

    If this was a sleepover, drinking and driving would probably not be such a concern.

    I'm sure it's not. Pretty much any "I'm not drinking at home" scenario plays out with drunk driving. That's like saying "gee it's raining, but I don't hear thunder so thunder is impossible."

    I'm totally a shark.

  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Druhim wrote: »
    Coffey wrote: »
    OK, so with people thinking that a 20-year-old drinking is not a big deal, would you be OK with a 17-year-old joining the military and being sent to war? Or a 17-year-old being in pornography? Where is the line drawn? Why are some laws being broken OK but others not? It is hypocritical, if you ask me. A 17-year-old buying cigarettes? What if that 17-year-old was your son/daughter?

    Is the only difference because you are considered a legal adult at 18? Since a 20-year-old drinking is apparently OK because the legal drinking age is 21, what if the legal drinking age was changed to 18? Does that mean that a 17-year-old drinking underage when then too be OK?

    I think it is an interesting discussion, honestly. I have never really understood all the reliance on age for a lot of things, personally. Like not being able to run for president unless you are 35 years old.

    have you ever heard of a victimless crime? 17 year olds in porn or at war are being exploited. a 17 year old drinking a beer is not being exploited.

    And when that 17 year old is driving drunk because they're too young to comprehend the consequences and t-bones a car full of people doing 50? Are you still going to claim that's victimless?

    holy crap, drunk driving is a crime.

    Yeah it actually is. So is killing people. Or damaging property. Or underage drinking. Or speeding too probably. Or failing to yield. Well those last ones probably won't land you in jail unless you're doing 50 in a 20 or a school zone.

  • admanbadmanb the bored genie Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    This is moving into D&D territory, but I'll try to argue from the perspective of the advice.

    A 20-year-old is going to drink. There is no victim here. He may puke and pass out, but he's harming no one but himself. If he decides to drive, that is a completely different issue that has nothing to do with the fact that he's drinking illegally.

    However, a 20-year-old is going to drink in his parents' house and invite a whole bunch of underage people over. This is a problem. The crime is being committed by the 20-year-old, but the victim is the parents. There is high potential for harm.

    Many independent-minded people choose to ignore or dismiss certain laws, not because they think it doesn't apply to them, but because they think it's fundamentally useless. When they ignore those laws in a way that causes risk only to themselves, it's illegal, but not harmful and not morally wrong. When they ignore those laws in a way that causes risk to others (whether or not the risk comes from the law itself) it's harmful and morally wrong.

    twitter, github, resume/portfolio, if you like to play or host boardgames online, check out handtracker
  • admanbadmanb the bored genie Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    If this was a sleepover, drinking and driving would probably not be such a concern.

    I'm sure it's not. Pretty much any "I'm not drinking at home" scenario plays out with drunk driving. That's like saying "gee it's raining, but I don't hear thunder so thunder is impossible."

    So having a party and inviting other people over should be illegal, because it will inevitably lead to drunk driving?

    twitter, github, resume/portfolio, if you like to play or host boardgames online, check out handtracker
  • angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    admanb wrote: »
    A 20-year-old is going to drink. There is no victim here. He may puke and pass out, but he's harming no one but himself. If he decides to drive, that is a completely different issue that has nothing to do with the fact that he's drinking illegally.

    this is why ya'll are wrong, just read it.

    sQwJu.png
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    If he's still advertising the party on facebook, he's asking for the hammer of karma to smash his stupid ass into the ground.

    Yes, he's advertising "drunk teenagers and lots of booze and cash on hand".

    A local criminal or bunch of criminals are going to look at that and read "FREE MONEY! COME AND TAKE OUR FREE MONEY, POSSESSIONS AND CARS! JUST ADD WEAPONS!"

    And you'll also get the guys who think it's A-OK to get girls all liquored up before disappearing into a bedroom with them or taking them "home".

    The amount of possible legal charges your brother could be hit with are staggering, as is his stupidity.

    Drop the friend's parents an email, and then send a link to your local police department.

    I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but this is a disaster waiting to happen, and if it goes down, everyone involved has the potential to be in deep, deep shit.

    steam_sig.png
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    admanb wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    If this was a sleepover, drinking and driving would probably not be such a concern.

    I'm sure it's not. Pretty much any "I'm not drinking at home" scenario plays out with drunk driving. That's like saying "gee it's raining, but I don't hear thunder so thunder is impossible."

    So having a party and inviting other people over should be illegal, because it will inevitably lead to drunk driving?

    Jesus Christ, every single person that have said to "tattle" or be a "sissypants" has said to tell the mother because of the 2nd thing you outlined.

    Whoever said it had to be illegal? But yeah, underage kids having a party with alcohol already is. Feel free to ask a cop about it anytime.

    Usually involves fines too. A lot of jurisdictions are actually remove parent liability from this though.

    Edit: funny enough even if you weren't driving you can lose your license for a long span of time, among other things depending on where you live, how you got it, and where you're drinking.

  • admanbadmanb the bored genie Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, every single person that have said to "tattle" or be a "sissypants" has said to tell the mother because of the 2nd thing you outlined.

    Yes. Nearly everyone in this thread agreed on what should be done, but disagreed on why. The why is what we're debating.
    Whoever said it had to be illegal? But yeah, underage kids having a party with alcohol already is. Feel free to ask a cop about it anytime.

    That's not what I asked. What does being underaged and throwing a party have to do with the potential for drunk driving? What's the difference between a 20-year-old drinking at someone else's house, and a 22-year-old doing it? Why is one illegal, and not the other?

    twitter, github, resume/portfolio, if you like to play or host boardgames online, check out handtracker
  • MurphyMurphy Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    admanb wrote: »
    A 20-year-old is going to drink. There is no victim here. He may puke and pass out, but he's harming no one but himself. If he decides to drive, that is a completely different issue that has nothing to do with the fact that he's drinking illegally.

    this is why ya'll are wrong, just read it.

    Way to cut out the more relevant part of the post that described the real issue. So, no, we aren't wrong.

  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    In quite a few areas if you're under 21 and you get pulled over and they find out you have any alcohol in your system it counts as a DUI, whether you're over the limit or not.

  • angrylinuxgeekangrylinuxgeek Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Murphy wrote: »
    admanb wrote: »
    A 20-year-old is going to drink. There is no victim here. He may puke and pass out, but he's harming no one but himself. If he decides to drive, that is a completely different issue that has nothing to do with the fact that he's drinking illegally.

    this is why ya'll are wrong, just read it.

    Way to cut out the more relevant part of the post that described the real issue. So, no, we aren't wrong.

    I was specifically referring to a few insufferable folks who insist on connecting drunk driving to underage drinking.

    sQwJu.png
This discussion has been closed.