As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Minecraft - Finders Creepers, Losers Weepers. Also, Paypal is fucking terrible.

Kris_xKKris_xK Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in Games and Technology

MAKE AWESOME STUFF
TvkCU.png

Do you like lego? Would you like to play with it again? Then you need to Minecraft.

Minecraft is a game about squares.

In a world made of blocks, you (a rather blocky person yourself) must use your wits and common sense to build and carve a way to safety. This is a dangerous world, make no mistake – monsters appear from out of the dark, mountains themselves can roar at you, and an errant poke in the wrong direction could bury you alive under tons of soil.

But all is not lost. You’re a smart adventurer, after all. After tearing down some trees with your bare hands and building yourself a rudimentary shelter, you’ll begin to explore the mineral wealth of this new land – iron, coal, gold, and even stranger treasures await you deep in the cores of these mountains. The question is, can you work your way to the heart of the earth, plunder its riches, and return to tell the tale?

Developed by one-man creator Markus Persson (also known as Notch), Minecraft is a Java-based, sandbox-style adventure. It fits squarely among more difficult survival games such as Dwarf Fortress and NetHack, while keeping the simple charm of one’s younger building-block days. It is outwardly simple, internally complex, easy to play, and difficult to master. Perhaps best of all, despite being constructed of laughable square blocks, the game manages to deliver a wonderful atmosphere of fear, paranoia, determination, and reward all in one package.

Where do I play the game?
It's browser based, but there is an offline client you can download.

If you want to play survival, play using one of these links: Browser | Downloadable Client.

If you want to play creative, play using one of these links: Browser Singleplayer | Browser Multiplayer | CPColin's Client | WoM Client
Note: This game mode does not have most of the features that survival does. Notch has favored updating Survival instead. It doesn't have the cool lighting or half the blocks that survival does.

Is it free?
Yes and no. Right now Minecraft is in alpha, creative is free and survival is pay-only. It is highly recommended you buy it now, instead of when it goes into beta as the price will double. When you purchase the game, you get access to Survival and the ability to have a custom player skin.

Current Price:€9.95 | $13.00 | £8.00
Pre-Purchase Here

Videos:
Let's Play (Succession game)
(New Wangland) [on hold]

Part 1 (AJK); 2 (pabh); 3 (Kris_xK); 4 (Molybdenum); 5 (AJK); 6 (pabh); 7 (Mighty); 8 (Kris_xK); 9 (Molybdenum); 10 (UncleSporky); 11 (MetaHybrid); 12 Sonar;
13 (LionEyez); 14 (Sporklord)

Ye known world (huge file size!)

Sucession game II:

Roster:
Lux782
Sporklord
Kris_xK
Pabh

World Map (load this map and win a prize!)

Useful Shit:

Programs & Utilities
Isometric Live Map Preview - Use this for your survival worlds.
NBT Forge - A map editor for Survival.
OMEN - A map editor for Creative
Isocraft - A great isometric image generator. Only works with creative maps.
Cartograph - Creates a map of your survival world. It's quite buggy right now but gets the job done.
INVEdit - You can use this to edit your inventory in survival.
NBTEdit - You can use this to change almost anything about your save. Spawn point, health, etc.
Skin Edit - A tool you can use to edit your player skin.
Persister (JRE5 Version) If you use this JAR file to open Minecraft, it will save your inventory every few seconds. If you quit and rejoin, your inventory will still be there! This does not fix chests, furnaces, or anything like that. It only stores your character's inventory. Crafting slots are also discarded on disconnect.

Textures
Don't like the default graphics? Here are some of the popular ones.
SMP's Texture Pack
Tahel's Texture Pack
Cheap Shot's Texture Pack
Brown & Bloom Texture Pack

None of these interest you? Try browsing this list. Someone on the minecraft forums compiled every texture pack into one megathread.

Don't know how to install these? Read this.

Skins
[URL="url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=54216"]Java Skin Editor[/URL]
Skinning Tutorial, Supplementary Skin by VALVEjunkie

Links
The Official Minecraft Site - Play the game here.
The Dev Blog - Notch's dev blog., Posts a lot of updates and info here.
Notch's Twitter - Can be read on his blog as well.
The Official Minecraft Forums - Just don't fucking do it. The community is fucking retarded. Already.
Minecraft Wiki - The official wiki for the game.
SA Minecraft Wiki - Another wiki, this one run by Something Awful Goons. Lots of in jokes and not as comprehensive.
World of Minecraft - The WoM Custom Client lets you hack and play offline in Minecraft Classic.
The Skin Index - Skin Listing

Survey
AkimboEG wrote: »
HEY OKAY SORT OF IMPORTANT POST

As I've stated before, I plan on running a dedicated server once SMP turns stable.
I've got some things planned for the server, and I'd appreciate if you all could take a few minutes to answer some questions.

Also, if anyone has any similar ideas, I'd be more than glad to hear them out. Hit me up with a PM, and if I'll think it's feasible, I'll update the form with appropriate questions.

Thanks in advance.
AkimboEG wrote: »
Poll Results

I'm pretty sure I've removed all non-users, though there could be one or two left in there. Either way, there's not enough spam in there to effect the results.

TUTORIALS
Shamelessly stolen from elsewhere
Argus wrote: »
JRosey wrote: »
So I just got this game. Call me a noob but... what do I do? I explored for awhile till the sun went down and then I got eaten by spiders. I assume there's more to it than that?

Reposting from SE++ Minecraft OP:
I just bought this game, how do I play?
I'd suggest just experimenting and playing around with object types, what they do, and what they craft into, but I'll give you some of those basic things in this next spoiler.
THE CONTROLS
WASD controls + Mouse.
I opens up your inventory
Hold left click to remove blocks or attack mobs
Right click places blocks or gets into boats/minecarts.
Space jumps or swims.
F5 goes into third person, if you like that kind of thing.

GETTING STARTED
The first thing you want to do is hit down a tree or two to get some wood, then you want to probably build a tool or two.
Hit I, move the tree blocks into a single space on the crafting area, and click on the planks however many times you need to get them, this is one of the first recipes you need to know, as wood is an essential resource.
Planks.png An image of the recipe.

Next, put four planks in different boxes in your crafting area, this will create a single workbench.
WorkBench.png
The workbench is one of the needed blocks in the game to advance or do anything interesting, as it allows access to a 3x3 crafting area instead of a 2x2 crafting area (All recipes for the 2x2 crafting area will work for the 3x3). Convert the rest of your wood into planks, then put two planks like this in the crafting area:
Sticks.png
This will create 4 sticks, they can be used to create torches and tools, or even light a fire for your furnace. Go to your workbench, then make this:
WoodAxe.png (The two sticks are there so that I don't have to move them over again to make the next item.)
Then create this item.
WoodPick.png
These two tools are the axe and pickaxe, axes are used for cutting down trees, and pickaxes are used to mine ores and rock. Watch out when using your tools, if you use it other than for its intended uses, it will deteriorate in quality and be broken much faster than normally. There are more tools than this, and you can use stone, iron, gold (watch out for the realism on this one!), or diamond in place of the wood. Some materials can only be mined by a higher category of tool, and the higher category of tool makes the item last longer and do its task faster. Cut down more trees, and plant a few so you can get more trees without searching far, then Strike the Earth! Make sure to make a way out, or not mine too far into darkness or caves, mobs spawn there. When your wood pick runs out, repeat the crafting recipe, but instead of wood, use stone. If you hit coal early on, make this in a 2x2 crafting area (if you do not hit coal, I suggest searching the countryside at day to find open coal veins, they are black streaks on the stone blocks).
Torches.png
This will create 4 torches, which give out light for night use, they last forever for now, but Notch may change them to make them run out. Night will most likely come soon at the time of reading this, so construct a small structure around yourself, make no holes in the top and make no 1x2 holes in your walls, otherwise the mobs can get in. After this night, you can try digging farther into the earth, searching around for a more suitable base location, or even amassing resources for a grand castle you want to build. If you choose to dig, do not forget torches, and do not dig directly above/below you, it will kill you one time.

Check the second post for the rest, this OP is apparently too long.
If this tutorial didn't help you, go here for an alternative one made by Nailbunny.

If you ever wonder about something, check the Minecraft Wiki or, for newer stuff or for questions about constructions you want, don't be afraid to post in this thread!

Say, if you want to find your save games on XP look here C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\.minecraft\saves
on 7 look here C:\Users\[username]\appdata\roaming\.minecraft\saves
for macs if you're into that kind of thing user folder/library/application support/minecraft/saves
Turn on "View Hidden Folders" first!
Repox wrote: »
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE (this explains all the mobs, thanks to minecraft wiki for the images)
Friendly Mobs
Pig.jpg
Pigs
They drop meat when killed, you can cook the meat to make it restore even more like than the normal meat.

Sheep.png
Sheep
When attacked once, they will drop wool, you can endlessly farm this resource as long as you kill no sheep and they don't kill themselves.

BetterCow.png
Cows
By killing it, you receive 0-2 pieces of leather. If you use a bucket on them, you receive milk. The milk currently does nothing.

dc3ltf.png (Thanks to Raneados for the picture)
Chickens
Currently the most recent friendly mob. When killed, it drops feathers for arrows. If you follow it around, and not kill it, it drops what seems to be currently useless eggs. Seems to glide after being hit.

Hostile Mobs
The terror from this game originates from these and dark tunnels. They (mostly) spawn only in the dark.
Skeleton.jpg
Skeletons
They fire arrows at your face, and drop arrows too. The only ranged mob, and annoying, either get the drop on him, or retaliate with arrows too. They will burn to death in the sunlight.

Zombie.jpg
Zombies
Melee only mobs, burn up in sunlight. Use a sword to dispatch of them quickly. They drop feathers, which can be used to make arrows.

Twocreepers.png
Creepers
These are the nightmare creatures. If they get too close, they will explode in your face, taking a chunk of the landscape and a good amount of your life with them. They do NOT burn in the sunlight, and they drop gunpowder upon their death.

Spider.png
Spiders
These guys can jump like hell, and they'll normally catch you if you run. They are the only enemy mob that is 2x1, which means they can crawl under things if there's a lower entrance with 2 blocks wide. They drop string upon their death, and that allows you to make bows. They are passive in daylight, but not in night (thanks people who pointed that one out), and they do NOT burn in sunlight.

Slime1.png
Slime
Slimes, the most recent hostile mob in the game, they can spawn in both light and dark areas. They come in four sizes, and if you attack any of the three largest sizes without a sword, they transform into four of the size below them. They do not do this when in lava, and small slimes can not swim, also they drop (currently useless) slime balls upon death.

Oh, here's some various picture tutorials. (HOOGE)
Circuitry.png
Underwater.jpg
Obsidianbuilding.jpg
128038359846.png
corky842 wrote: »
How to fix water:
You'll need some dirt or other block that's easy to remove.

How it looks when you start:
70013404.png

Put a layer of dirt one block below the surface:
91293433.png

Put dirt where the water isn't still.
79590541.png

Dig away the top layer, taking care to only remove ones with still water on two sides.
15659399.png

calvinhobbessleddingsig2.gif
Kris_xK on

• Options
    MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I think I need to try the inventory editor tonight. I want to build a massive rail network between my work sites.

Any examples of sexy mine cart track designs?

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Added 2 to the op

Kris_xK on
  • Options
    nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    i neeeeeeeeeed trap doors

also drawbridges

cmon notchy my boy

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    nealcm wrote: »

also drawbridges

cmon notchy my boy

Ya, he needs to add more movable objects. I saw pictures of an attempt at a canal system with water elevators, but it didn't work because doors don't handle water physics. We need movable platforms and walls.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    pabhpabh Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Got to love that new thread smell, nice op, op

pabh on
  • Options
    MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    the more crafty craft

MrDelish on
  • Options
    iamthepiemaniamthepieman Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    So, I just figured out how to edit my own inventory in multiplayer.

EDIT: nice OP by the way.

iamthepieman on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It was asked in the other thread:
    "Is there a way to pick up chests with stuff in them?"

No. When you breakdown the chest into an item to pick it up, all of its content pours out as items on the ground.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Machismo wrote: »

also drawbridges

cmon notchy my boy

Ya, he needs to add more movable objects. I saw pictures of an attempt at a canal system with water elevators, but it didn't work because doors don't handle water physics. We need movable platforms and walls.

damnit i can't put water sources behind iron doors and then have buttons to release it? i was really, really hoping this would work for some kind of flood system...

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Need stable multiplayer first

then y'all can have your trinkets

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010

also drawbridges

cmon notchy my boy

damnit i can't put water sources behind iron doors and then have buttons to release it? i was really, really hoping this would work for some kind of flood system...

Ya, it would be amazing, but apparently, the open door is still treated as a wall.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010

also drawbridges

cmon notchy my boy

Ya, it would be amazing, but apparently, the open door is still treated as a wall.

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

after i finish making this tunnel connecting my tower in the ocean to my castle i might take a break until i can make crazy contraptions and mechanical things... i mean, i would LOVE to mess with redstone, it seems like it could be really, really, REALLY fun and cool. but i don't know if there is enough i can do with it really, besides all the cannons people make with TNT...

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    So, I just figured out how to edit my own inventory in multiplayer.

EDIT: nice OP by the way.

Please to be sharing?

MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Daius wrote: »
    Need stable multiplayer first
    then y'all can have your trinkets
    Aye, this. Ignoring MP until it's as featured as current SP, felt myself getting burned out on the glitches and limitations, as cool as it was.

Glal on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    First get the persister
    PERSISTENT INVENTORY!

This is by no means a permanent solution, but here it is - client-side persistent inventory!

If you use this JAR file to open Minecraft, it will save your inventory every few seconds. If you quit and rejoin, your inventory will still be there!

This does not fix chests, furnaces, or anything like that. It only stores your character's inventory. Crafting slots are also discarded on disconnect.

Download:
    http://kingsandwich.com/mc/persister.jar
    JRE 5 (Mac):
    http://kingsandwich.com/mc/persister-jre5.jar

Use the .jar file you downloaded to start minecraft and load up a multiplayer server.

Quit minecraft and find the .minecraft folder. It's in different places depending on your OS, just search for it.

find the file named something like this
    mpsave_h62n4-sto-a12.ias.server.name.com_25565

Open that up in a text editor. It will look like this:
    57;24;0;302;1;0;303;1;0;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

inventory slots are represented by three numbers separated by semi-colons. The first three numbers represent the first inventory slot etc.

There is a spacer number somewhere in there that separates your quick slot inventory bar from the inventory you get when you press 'i'

Haven't taken the time to parse it exactly, experiment.

Go to this page

and find the item number you want to add to your inventory.

the first number of each trio is the item number, the second is the quantity, the third, is a state variable which refers to the condition of tools (thanks Kris!).

edit the text file, save it, load up Minecraft via the persister JAR and voila!

For example, you want a stack of diamond blocks.

Your file would look like this.
    57;64;0;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

57 is the item code for diamond blocks, 64 is the quantity.

Useful items for when you just want to get around SMP limitations and not cheat at everything:
    Item code 62 - burning furnace. Use this to smelt your ores.You still need fuel to smelt things and once it runs out of a stack of fuel it will go out. Use /lighter in game to give yourself a lighter that can relight the furnace when/if it goes out. you may have to dig a block out under the furnace and light the square underneath it to get it going again.

item codes 326 and 327 - water bucket and lava bucket respectively. User created water and Lava springs are still a little wonky.

item code 289 - gunpowder. Use it to create TNT.

item code 288 - feather

item code 319 and 320 pork and grilled pork respectively. Just set the difficulty to peaceful so you auto-regen health. But if you're a stickler for "realism" then knock yourself out.

Look up others in the item list on the minecraft wiki.

iamthepieman on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    the first number of each trio is the item number, the second is the quantity, the third, I believe is a state variable which I haven't figured out yet.

The third is Condition, which is used by Tools.

Kris_xK on
  • Options
    ghost_master2000ghost_master2000 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I think this game could really benefit from a slight graphical upgrade. Nothing too crazy. Something like having rounded edges on edges of blocks that are directly exposed, and maybe slightly higher resolution textures. I tend to get kind of nauseous playing sometimes.

Maybe not even rounded edges. Maybe just one extra face on the edge. For example:

instead of this
    ____
          |
          |
          |

do this
    ___
        \
         |
         |

except with more of a 45 degree angle.

ghost_master2000 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Also, there's a whole bunch of diamond blocks on Vic's server near /home. I was busy testing this out and didn't have any tools to dismantle them with. They aren't in the way of anything so I figured I'd leave them for folks to mine away.

iamthepieman on
  • Options
    NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    and maybe slightly higher resolution textures. I tend to get kind of nauseous playing sometimes.

You can change the textures. I think there are details in the OP.

NailbunnyPD on
    XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    and maybe slightly higher resolution textures. I tend to get kind of nauseous playing sometimes.

But I think the engine limits the texture resolution. Not sure what it is though, but I am pretty sure no mods go much beyond Doom's texture resolution.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    There are 64 bit textures, but they do have issues. Ill try and find the link

EDIT: Link here

Kris_xK on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Don't try to convince me that SMP is playable as it is by the fact that we can give ourselves whatever items we want

If anything that makes it basically a creative server with different physics

No survival going on at all

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    The problem with multiplayer survival is that EVERYONE has a different idea of what is fun in Minecraft.

I like peaceful mode 90% of the time. Some of y'all like Normal or Hard. I think you're nuts. I like survival for the sense of continuity and conservation of the materials in the world.

The point is, it will take a particular breed of server to be continually enjoyable to me.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    The problem with multiplayer survival is that EVERYONE has a different idea of what is fun in Minecraft.

I like peaceful mode 90% of the time. Some of y'all like Normal or Hard. I think you're nuts. I like survival for the sense of continuity and conservation of the materials in the world.

The point is, it will take a particular breed of server to be continually enjoyable to me.

Heck yeah. And since I find building to be the most fun, night time is just an annoying time when I can't accomplish anything except mining. Hence why I hope the current "broken" daytime state of multi is left in as an option.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    i have been spoiled by diamond picks and now even those aren't good enough for me

god they should just drill straight through blocks like 9 at a time

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

A neat thing, however, would be if people interested in action were on perimeter defense of the town being built: if they did their job right, the people who like Peaceful mode would never have to deal with bad guys. That kind of blend could be quite enticing for both types of players. I could see myself doing some time on the wall, defending those doing the actual building.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    i have been spoiled by diamond picks and now even those aren't good enough for me

Maybe Notch will add power drills after he adds oil?

I can't want for oil. I want to see oil and water interact behind a wall of glass.

And then I want to set it on fire!

EDIT:
    While launching a powered mine cart over it all with a Creeper trapped in it!

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Can we get a link to this skin awesomeing tutorial in the OP? ValveJunkie made this texture to go along with it.

Frem on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I am going to fully vet my temporary land reclamation method for underwater construction, tonight. I will have screen shots tomorrow (if my newborn kid lets me play).

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SonarSonar Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Soooo... getting a massive slow down in only one part of my mine probably means a crap load of monsters a few blocks through a wall doesn't it?

Sonar on
    I'm building a real pirate ship. Really. Wanna help? Click here!
    steam_sig.png
    caffron said: "and cat pee is not a laughing matter"
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    It looks like the server has just crashed, after being up for how long I do not know. I just assumed the autorestarter had been working, but I don't know for sure. I am really sorry about any and all progress that may have been lost :(

Vic on
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Vic wrote: »
    It looks like the server has just crashed, after being up for how long I do not know. I just assumed the autorestarter had been working, but I don't know for sure. I am really sorry about any and all progress that may have been lost :(

Progress doesn't get lost though, does it? It just stops and doesn't roll back or anything?

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    Lux782Lux782 Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Vic can you update the map? I wanna see how the desert is coming.

Lux782 on
  • Options
    edited August 2010

Maybe Notch will add power drills after he adds oil?

I can't want for oil. I want to see oil and water interact behind a wall of glass.

And then I want to set it on fire!

EDIT:
    While launching a powered mine cart over it all with a Creeper trapped in it!

oh man we need to be able to cage creatures and then place the cages in carts

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Vic wrote: »

Progress doesn't get lost though, does it? It just stops and doesn't roll back or anything?

I fear it does sporky. It seems like the server only actually saves the content when it is closed down, which is one of the reasons I have the autorestarts. I can't swear on this though.

I might get a new screenshot out today, if not tomorrow.

Vic on
  • Options
    ArgusArgus Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

But I think the engine limits the texture resolution. Not sure what it is though, but I am pretty sure no mods go much beyond Doom's texture resolution.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it can support up to 32x32 textures, whereas it has 16x16 right now, but after that you have to do some hijinks and install special third party software to get it to work.

Speaking of textures, can the OP add this one to the OP? It's pretty sweet, aside from the tree texture, which can be changed, of course:

Brown & Bloom Texture Pack

Argus on
    pasigsizedu5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Stuff added to op.

Kris_xK on
  • Options
    skaceskace Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Heyyyy woa, I actually like my base for once. I know I'm slow at this game and you're all building cathedrals and shit but I feel like I'm finally getting into it.
    javaw2010-08-0917-06-35-85.png
    javaw2010-08-0916-57-54-50.png
    javaw2010-08-0919-31-39-57.png

and a reminder of where it was at last time I played:
    javaw2010-07-2723-49-23-09.png

also something weird:
    javaw2010-08-0917-15-45-45.png

skace on
    http://picasaweb.google.com/skacer | Shiren:5413-0147-4655
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    da newbda newb New York, New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I've decided I'm going to build an 8-bit adding machine at some point in this game. So I can do calculations while creepers blow my shit up.

da newb on
  • Options
    MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I finally buckled and bought this here game. I celebrated my first foray by dropping down a hole into the earth, which in hindsight seems to have been a mistake. Fortunately, it seems I'm badass enough to tunnel my way to the surface with my bare hands.

Between this and Borderlands, I think I may never need to get another game again.

And I just found a sweet sea-side cliff face riddled with caverns.

Mars on