Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What a way to go (slide guy update pg. 9)

ButlerButler 89 episodes or bustRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in Social Entropy++
Fed-Up Flight Attendant Makes Sliding Exit
On Monday, on the tarmac at Kennedy International Airport, a JetBlue attendant named Steven Slater decided he had had enough, the authorities said.

After a dispute with a passenger who stood to fetch luggage too soon on a full flight just in from Pittsburgh, Mr. Slater, 38 and a career flight attendant, got on the public-address intercom and let loose a string of invective.

Then, the authorities said, he pulled the lever that activates the emergency-evacuation chute and slid down, making a dramatic exit not only from the plane but, one imagines, also from his airline career.

On his way out the door, he paused to grab a beer from the beverage cart. Then he ran to the employee parking lot and drove off, the authorities said.

He was arrested at his home in Belle Harbor, Queens, a few miles from the airport, and charged with felony counts of criminal mischief and reckless endangerment.

Mag-fucking-nificent

Everyone secretly wants to do this or something like it, but we rarely do. Attaining mythical hero status amongst your former colleagues does not put food on the table!

Have you ever made a grand exit? What were the consequences? For example, when I was 18 I told my boss off for being a rude asshole (he was) in front of the other employees, and then quit. It felt pretty good but I didn't find another job for three months.

Butler on
The Genius of the Daleks

Latest upload: Chapter Five on 13th of March, 2014