Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "pony [chat]", by Dread Pirate Arbuthnot

AldoAldo Hippo Hooraythe swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Aldo has reported a post.

Reason:
Winky has rear exit problems that are not helped at all by his toilet practises.
Winky wrote: »
I just had the worst poop ever.

First of all, we are all out of toilet paper and we have no money. Like not enough money to drive to the store and buy toilet paper. So we have gone through all the tissues, papertowels, napkins and coffee filters in the house, and now I've resorted to wetting printer paper before crumpling it up and using that.

But that wasn't the really bad part. The really bad part is that my ass was just dripping blood. Enough to dye all the toilet bowl water bright red.

And then it got clogged.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will

Posted by: Dread Pirate Arbuthnot
Original Content:
Sarksus wrote: »
Actually pay the five dollars to Cass so she writes a fanfiction about this.

Winky stared at the sink as it filled with a torrent of gushing water. Gently, he eased a new piece of computer paper off the top of the pile. It creased in his hands, sharp and fresh like the scent of pine on a summer breeze.

"You'll have to do, old girl." he whispered, staring at the pile of poop stained coffee filters collected at the garbage in front. "It's time for you to serve your country."

The computer paper silently drifted free of Winky's hand and embraced the cool embrace of the tap water. Winky settled down to do his business. His thoughts drifted to happier times. He remembered Christmas morning, when he was but five years old. His tiny legs could barely toddle down to the brightly lit tree. As he tore open the colorful packaging, he screamed with joy at the contents - his own pack of toilet paper.

"It's yours now son." his father whispered, cradling the tot in his arms. "It's your legacy. May your ass always be cradled by the finest of fabrics."

With great regret, he pulled the soggy computer paper out of the sink.

"I'm so sorry." The regret exploded from his lips as he reached down towards his moist anus. "Father...."

The first torrent of blood ripped forth.

*e:
Winky wrote: »
Nerdgasmic wrote: »
why did you buy any video games at all if your finances are that tight

I bought SCII two weeks ago.

I mean, I knew things were going to be tight then, but not so tight that we wouldn't have necessities. My mom kind of sprung the "we have no money until Friday so make due" on me very recently.

I'm sure she wasn't really paying attention to how much money we had either.

I'm just really worried about her now because she's already taken out a really awful loan and now she's in debt. The sooner I move back into school the better. I just hope I can convince my dad that my mom shouldn't have to pay any of it, because she seriously fucking can't!

"Dad I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."

That is a pretty convincing argument.

I mean not even re: the debt.

Just about anything in general.

"Winky can you take the trash out?"
"Dad I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."
"I'll...I'll take it out myself."

Winky I feel like you should treat your elders with more respect because-

Dad I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood.

"Son, why were you doing 65 in a 45?"
"I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."

"Oh my God! There's a dead hooker and a brick of cocaine! Winky, what have you done??"
"Dad, I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood." /thousand yard stare
"Let me help you hide the bodies, son."

"Who the fuck took my car antique car on a joy ride?!"
"Dad, I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."
"....I'll call an auto body."

"Oh god my stocks... my IRA... all emptied out and spent on Farmville cash..."
"Dad, I had to wipe my ass with computer paper and the toilet filled with blood."
"I'll... I'll go fill out a McDonalds job application... I love you, son."

"YOU LOST 74 PLEX IN EVE ONLINE?!"
"I'll start the miners back up..."

Aldo on
Elendil wrote: »
said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room