As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Gang Comes Back (It's Always Sunny thread)

18910111214»

• Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    do you guys watch unsupervised?
    i think its made by the same dudes, or some of them anyway
    and they just showed the last 3 episodes of the series in the last week
    i think they might have been saving them for a new season but theres no new season coming

shame because the show is fucking good and you should all check it out

darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    I am so happy about the Netflix deal

because I love Sunny, but I haven't been able to see anything recent (past 5th season) until now

The Gang Goes To the Jersey Shore and Frank Reynold's Little Beauties are some incredible episodes

Fat Mac is truly the best

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I love that Mac has continued to wear Tommy Bahama shirts

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    Well, it's back.

That premiere was excellent. The ending totally took me by surprise. I knew there was going to be a big surprise or twist at the end but I had no idea who the person behind the curtain was going to be (literally and figuratively).
    The truly shocking thing was that Dennis wasn't in on it and that his moment at the plane was actually genuine. The money shot at the end wasn't Dee's reaction, it was Dennis'.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    That premiere was great.

"You're right in that sweet spot between suicidal and actually dead, which- most comedians, they thrive there." Fucking hell, that line goes for the jugular.

And is pretty much spot-on.

• Options
    "Did you kill yourself, Dee?"

and he wasn't asking rhetorically

• Options
    Shit, I didn't know this was coming back so soon. I hope they rerun it.

• Options
    ImperatorXXVImperatorXXV Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    I enjoyed the hell out of the episode, had to get a six pack to go along with it.

"Some things were real."
    "Yeah you banged that guy!"

ImperatorXXV on
    r7r7a0.gif
  • Options
    YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    Huell!

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Options
    Oh god this episode was amazing

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    hahaha last night's episode

I was cracking up the entire time

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    This week's episode was my favorite in a long time

and one of the smartest episodes about winning an award i've seen on any TV show in a while

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Oh my god, this episode. Was just. Wow.

Just... wow.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Ugh, apparently if I want FXX I'll need to essentially pay twice as much per month just to get the damn channel.

Is this streaming anywhere else online (Hulu, Amazon, etc)?

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    I think you can buy a season pass on Amazon.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    So I had seen parts of episodes here and there in past and was intrigued but not enough to figure out when it airs and watch it. Then I cut cable to boot. I just got done watching first 7 seasons on Netflix, and I think the show is fantastic. So a season started a couple of weeks ago? Would that be 8?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    So I had seen parts of episodes here and there in past and was intrigued but not enough to figure out when it airs and watch it. Then I cut cable to boot. I just got done watching first 7 seasons on Netflix, and I think the show is fantastic. So a season started a couple of weeks ago? Would that be 8?

Yes.

• Options
    No no we're on the 9th season right now.

• Options
    Is it? Damn

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    oh my god I'm watching episode 3 of the new season and oh god I'm dying help

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    you got got, Artreus

• Options
    So...umm, what did you guys think of the 100th episode?

I'm still not sure what I think of it. I really didn't like the first act at all. Mac's bit just went on and on and on. The others were better but still just...weird!
    Charlie's fantasy was surprisingly effective. Which I guess speaks to how amazing that Up sequence was that even something that's parodying it can somehow manage to evoke a semblance of those emotions.