As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] help I am inebriated.

KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
edited August 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
I need your assistance non-alcohol drinking people of chat. I am a drinking person and the last thread is closed possibly due to the excessive talk of alcohol abuse from those talking in [chat]. I do not mean to extend such subjects in this chat room but just to allow general topics that people would be interested in without any alcoholic influence whatsoever so we may all enjoy a drug-free discussion in this situation.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
Kagera on

• PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    yeah I have a question. Is a shirley temple an alcoholic beverage? Also I heard that a cherry coke means something different in bars. What's that about?

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
This discussion has been closed.