Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]tack Dog

LudiousLudious It's hard out herefor a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Spoiler:
PWNED!

Ludious on
·
«13456768

Posts

  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
  • EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    edited August 2010
    Dog knows kung fu.

    ·
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Wow! Vegans are psychic!

    CmgpQ.jpg
    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I was hoping for a [Chat]: More hummers than Bangkok.

    sigtk.jpg
    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I think one of my favorite Champions Online characters I have ever made is this dude
    Spoiler:

    ·
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    pft. I could take that dog because I have a gun.

    but if someone taped a knife to the dog's head and we were in close combat it could be trouble.

    luckily I also know the art of the craning tiger fist.

    ·
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    you guys should play city of heroes though

    i am getting back into that soon, you should come with me

    the new expansion is fucking bonkers

    dialogue trees, branching storylines, alignment points, shit like that

    they basically jammed a bioware RPG into a MMORPG

    plus i'll be creating adventures and villains for people to fight and shit

    i might do this if we had enough people

    i didn't love the structure of CoH but i guess i'd give it another try

    plus they have a mac client now, so that makes it a lot more of a draw for me

    h8 booting into windows to play games

    Wqdwp8l.png
    ·
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    konijuttu0104SL_410_ul.jpg

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    ·
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I guess I'll show my support for this fascist dog [chat].

    GSDpuppyteeth.jpg

    ·
  • ThomamelasThomamelas “Three films a day, three books a week and records of great music would be enough to make me happy to the day I die.” Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Scrappy%20Doo.jpg

    Approves.

    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Also T: pony

    The aesthetics of a game are extremely important to me; especially a game wherein the primary draw is creating a character that looks just right

    I find it easier to accomplish what I want visually in CO, and less so in CoX, and have always been frustrated with CoX's character creator.

    Also fingers

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    you guys should play city of heroes though

    i am getting back into that soon, you should come with me

    the new expansion is fucking bonkers

    dialogue trees, branching storylines, alignment points, shit like that

    they basically jammed a bioware RPG into a MMORPG

    plus i'll be creating adventures and villains for people to fight and shit
    i might do this if we had enough people

    i didn't love the structure of CoH but i guess i'd give it another try

    plus they have a mac client now, so that makes it a lot more of a draw for me

    h8 booting into windows to play games
    The hipster is strong with this one.

    Seriously, Will, "play some day other than Tuesday!" "Okay, Thursday!" "Oh, I can't, I'm walking to some bullshit museum or some shit."

    You're such a ninny.

    ·
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I tried the City of Heros trial about a year ago. I think maybe that's the kind of game that is better appreciated by people who played it when it was newer. I couldn't really get into it.

    CmgpQ.jpg
    ·
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    I guess I'll show my support for this fascist dog [chat].

    GSDpuppyteeth.jpg

    That is an awesome photo

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    ·
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I bet Will has gotten a manicure before.

    ·
  • PantsBPantsB Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    37417727332367947602696.jpg
    Exercising your dog is important

    11793-1.png
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited August 2010
    I keep trying and [chat]ting and sometimes it works

    ~kitten is fail

    huntresssig.jpg
    ·
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Warning: Donkey Kong is not a real doctor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    I think one of my favorite Champions Online characters I have ever made is this dude
    Spoiler:

    yeah the monkey thing seemed like a cool theme

    i made a psychic white rat-man named algernon

    i thought he was kind of cool but then

    furry

    right?
    Spoiler:

    Wqdwp8l.png
    ·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    you guys should play city of heroes though

    i am getting back into that soon, you should come with me

    the new expansion is fucking bonkers

    dialogue trees, branching storylines, alignment points, shit like that

    they basically jammed a bioware RPG into a MMORPG

    plus i'll be creating adventures and villains for people to fight and shit
    i might do this if we had enough people

    i didn't love the structure of CoH but i guess i'd give it another try

    plus they have a mac client now, so that makes it a lot more of a draw for me

    h8 booting into windows to play games
    The hipster is strong with this one.

    Seriously, Will, "play some day other than Tuesday!" "Okay, Thursday!" "Oh, I can't, I'm walking to some bullshit museum or some shit."

    You're such a ninny.

    Well dang.

    Maybe we can at least get Inq in.

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    ·
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    I keep trying and [chat]ting and sometimes it works

    ~kitten is fail

    Should have backed a dog.

    Because they are superior.

    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I actually hate that part will- I am all

    oh sweet gonna make me an animal-based hero

    and then I log in and see like a thousand werewolves and I am like

    Guess I am deleting my Ice-based Polar Bear

    ·
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Also T: pony

    The aesthetics of a game are extremely important to me; especially a game wherein the primary draw is creating a character that looks just right

    I find it easier to accomplish what I want visually in CO, and less so in CoX, and have always been frustrated with CoX's character creator.

    Also fingers

    CoH lets you scale the size your costume elements whereas CO does not easily

    that is the biggest drawback of CO's costume maker

    Wqdwp8l.png
    ·
  • CindersCinders You’re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you’re not. Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Will, that thing is nightmare fuel.

    ·
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Also T: pony

    The aesthetics of a game are extremely important to me; especially a game wherein the primary draw is creating a character that looks just right

    I find it easier to accomplish what I want visually in CO, and less so in CoX, and have always been frustrated with CoX's character creator.

    Also fingers

    CoH lets you scale the size your costume elements whereas CO does not easily

    that is the biggest drawback of CO's costume maker

    CO allows asymmetrical costumes, and the aesthetic of the game appeals to me more

    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    yeah the monkey thing seemed like a cool theme

    i made a psychic white rat-man named algernon

    i thought he was kind of cool but then

    furry

    right?
    Spoiler:
    Bikermice from Mars?

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
    129060999053188197.jpg

    ·
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    The hipster is strong with this one.

    Seriously, Will, "play some day other than Tuesday!" "Okay, Thursday!" "Oh, I can't, I'm walking to some bullshit museum or some shit."

    You're such a ninny.

    man i made plans to go with robos and frankie to the museum like last week

    rollin into robos hood

    looking at arts

    pinkies extended

    Wqdwp8l.png
    ·
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    Will, that thing is nightmare fuel.

    yeah i would have liked his face to look less... threatening

    but the only rat or mouse head they had available was evil mouse head

    Wqdwp8l.png
    ·
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2010
  • ThomamelasThomamelas “Three films a day, three books a week and records of great music would be enough to make me happy to the day I die.” Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    JBN020.jpg

    One of the Dogs of War. Well prepared to fight off the hordes of cats.

    ·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    The hipster is strong with this one.

    Seriously, Will, "play some day other than Tuesday!" "Okay, Thursday!" "Oh, I can't, I'm walking to some bullshit museum or some shit."

    You're such a ninny.

    man i made plans to go with robos and frankie to the museum like last week

    rollin into robos hood

    looking at arts

    pinkies extended

    fixies clattering

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    ·
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Yeah I actually hate that part will- I am all

    oh sweet gonna make me an animal-based hero

    and then I log in and see like a thousand werewolves and I am like

    Guess I am deleting my Ice-based Polar Bear

    i ran into a furry role-playing thingie at the bar

    and also a vampire RP thing

    people be freaky

    (i didn't even ruin their thing. just kind of observed for a few minutes. when someone started talking to me i was all "BOOP BEEP")

    Wqdwp8l.png
    ·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    [IMG]http://www.anzacday.org.au/history/vietnam/images/JBN020.jpg[/IM] One of the Dogs of War. Well prepared to fight off the hordes of cats.

    You don't want to see him when they let him slip. D:

    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    ·
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    Aldo wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    yeah the monkey thing seemed like a cool theme

    i made a psychic white rat-man named algernon

    i thought he was kind of cool but then

    furry

    right?
    Spoiler:
    Bikermice from Mars?

    is that a thing?

    Wqdwp8l.png
    ·
  • ThomamelasThomamelas “Three films a day, three books a week and records of great music would be enough to make me happy to the day I die.” Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    JBN020.jpg

    One of the Dogs of War. Well prepared to fight off the hordes of cats.

    You don't want to see him when they let him slip. :x

    Well yes. I avoid just about anyone with a grenade launcher.

    ·
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I tried the City of Heros trial about a year ago. I think maybe that's the kind of game that is better appreciated by people who played it when it was newer. I couldn't really get into it.

    I tried the trial a year ago, and since then I've paid for a couple of months of subscription, off and on. I'd be playing right now if the guy hadn't emailed me.

    Also dogchat yay!

    ·
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    That's why I hate Blizzard for the Worgen.

    Fucking Furries will be errwhere

    ·
«13456768
This discussion has been closed.