Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Fuck it I'll make this thread [PIRANHA 3D]

TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in Social Entropy++
You know what movie I just got back from?

Mother fuckin'

piranhalogo.jpg
3D

Maybe you have heard of it, maybe you haven't.

For those not in the know, it is a remake of the original, which was made in part by this fine gent:

800pxrogercorman.jpg

The guy behind such films as Death Race 2000, Children of the Corn, Dino Shark and, of course, Sharktopus

You want a trailer? Here's a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW5_4gZ0Jn4

This movie was everything you could ever hope for.

Hyper gory - In fact it may be one of the goriest films I have ever seen

So many boobies - The ratio of tits to screen time was basically 1:1

Cheesy dialouge - It would make Chester the Cheetah blush

And of course this was all in GLORIOUS

realdsonysamsungces2010.jpg

Also it has Doc Brown

tumblrkugf95xvxn1qzvqip.jpg

Also Gianna Michaels being torn apart while para sailing - so there's that

Seriously duders, if you love some seriously self aware B movies, go see this thing. It is a blast to see with a bunch of friends. Our whole theater was laughing and cheering their butts off throughout.

In short

SEE THIS WHILE IT IS STILL IN THEATERS!!~

Tasteticle on

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!