As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Golden Charity

karmacappakarmacappa Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in PAX Archive
Hi there everyone! Some of you may be aware that Team Fortress 2 recently gave away 100 Golden Wrenches. One of the lucky folks decided to organize a great charity effort where these ultra rare items are deleted so that people will donate to Child's Play. Great idea WingspanTT! Well, I'm trying to get a PAX arm of this running. We have a golden wrench owner willing to delete his Golden Wrench at the TF2 tournament at PAX.
Can you guys raise at least $500 for Child's Play then come on over to the TF2 tournament and watch one of the most exclusive items in TF2 being eliminated? I've set up a chip in which goes directly to Child's Play, so let's get this rolling! I'm working with Ghrog on working this into the TF2 Tournament. So if you like TF2, Child's Play, or scones, please let us know!
Just so you know, it's wrench number 59, Karmakilla.

PAX Golden Charity

Daniel Sato

"In Europe, it's not America."
Scott Kurtz, The Morning After, Aug 31 - 2010
karmacappa on

• Options
    edited September 2010
    This is for a great cause, Child's Play. Hopefully we'll be able to rally some support up at PAX. If you're looking for me at the TF2 tournament, I'll probably be wearing a red "Shoot him first" PA shirt. Let's melt this golden wrench down into toys for sick kids!

karmacappa on
  • Options
    MelceneMelcene Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    For those who aren't aware, Child's Play is an AWESOME charity that puts video games/systems in hospitals for kids. Those in the Seattle area - ever been to Children's Hospital? That's one of Child's Play's things. Great group to support!

Melcene on
    melcene-wide.png
    mogablah-BlackUserbar.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    So here is the deal. If we reach $500 on the chip-in to Child's Play by Sunday, Tycho will do the dirty deed, deleting the Golden Wrench at PAX. If there ever was a good reason to donate to charity, this is it!

karmacappa on
This discussion has been closed.