As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Who's Going To Pax East 2011??? And Opinions On The BCEC/Hotel

14567810»

• mad_typistmad_typist Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    http://ow.ly/2TJzX

Now with curved surfaces.

Awesome. You rock for getting this up.

Like many others here I was pleasantly surprised at the reasonable rate at the Westin. Very excited that I don't have to lug my stuff around all day, can go back to the room for easy naps, and even if there's a blizzard outside, I don't need my coat and boots. Woot!

mad_typist on
  • Bigman812Bigman812 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I have a question. I reserved a 2 bed "quad" room at the Westin. There is also a 2 bed "double" and a 2 bed "triple". I wasn't sure what this meant so I called the hotel and they had no idea what I was talking about which leads me to believe it just means the amount of people that are staying? So it goes up by like $40 to get a quad rather then a double or triple? I just want to make sure that this is the fact. I was hoping it meant we could stuff more people in the room because it was bigger.

Bigman812 on
    Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker.
  • MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, Feeling lucky I caught this before turning in, as booked straight away.

Twin rooms at the Waterfront for Sunday night are out already, unless they decide to add some more to the rate deal.

MagnusCarter on
  • HeleorHeleor SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    There's only two types of rooms - single bed and double bed. The hotel charges per person typically, though - for extra cleaning, towels, etc.

Heleor on
  • Velox AequitasVelox Aequitas Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Booked at the Westin...AWESOME price! Thanks for the effort on this.

Velox Aequitas on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited October 2010
    Since we've got a thread up for hotel discussion and polling, I'm locking this one. Please use the Hotel Discussion and Poll thread to discuss hotel accommodations now, thanks.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.