Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Jonathan Coulton Cruise - plugged at the concert

Cultural Geek GirlCultural Geek Girl Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in PAX Archive
If you were at the Jonathan Coulton concert you probably heard him plug this: JoCo Cruise Crazy.

It's a Caribbean Cruise from January 2-8 2011, featuring some of your favorite nerd performers. We aren't taking over the whole ship (yet), but there should be a bunch of nerds there having a great time.

For those of you craving a third PAX or just wanting to see more JoCo, Paul and Storm and Wil Wheaton, this may be a good option. For those of you interested in John Hodgman, Molly Lewis, Mike Phirman, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett it's an even better option.

I don't work for the cruise or anything, but I signed up myself a few months ago. Since it got a mention at PAX I figured I'd throw out a link.

Cultural Geek Girl on
Buttoneer, Brigadeer, and Keeper of the Book of Wil Wheaton.
Triwizard Drinking Tournament - '09 !Hufflepuff unofficial conscript, '10 !Gryffindor
Nerd blog at culturalgeekgirl.com