As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Blindie da Cat

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'd be pretty stoked to see madonna burpin' the alphabet

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    When I was younger and really wanted pets, one of my dad's friends caught some feral cats and gave it to us.

That was a mistake.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Foolproof wrote: »
    skinny87 wrote: »
    Foolproof wrote: »
    skinny87 wrote: »
    Hey, at least Foolproof isn't going on about 'the jews' controlling everything, or that there's a conspiracy for 'them other races' to outbreed white people within a century.

As far as crazies go, he's fairly safe

I'm pretty sure that whoever gets the blame for the conspiracy is the most innocent. The 'jews' and brown folks are just the con's fallguys and patsies.

So the corporations and scientists are actually innocent, then, by that logic?

MY GOD, THE SPACE LIZARDS ARE THE REAL CULPRITS!

The dragons are patsies. We all know the space monkeys are the real conspiracy.

WE JUST WANT TO FUCK YOUR WOMEN

THAT IS THE EXTENT OF OUR AGENDA

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Remember when some guy started a thread that was about how he wanted to murder a kitten with his own hands

And then demonstrated how little he actually knew about anything, especially the nature of prion diseases and the current state of science as it relates to gut microbiota, and called everyone else stupid for not getting their degrees at the university of google

And also intimated that witches are real

That was fun to read, whatever happened to that

YoSoyTheWalrus on
    tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    what does kitten murdering have to do with prions

BugBoy on
  • BoomShakeBoomShake The Engineer Columbia, MDRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    what does kitten murdering have to do with prions

You have to prion its little head.

BoomShake on
  • FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I think a feature the forum needs is some way to add your own personal notes to another poster. And that way, if someone's an idiot, you can make a note, and the next time you see them post, you can be like "Oh yeah, this is the guy that said that witches are real and that the rockets we used to go to the moon were powered by unicorn tears."

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    nazi unicorn tears

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    since he has been back, he was unable to garner sufficient attention in other threads, so he made one of his own, so he has created his own thread to be a provocative idiot in

am I talking about foolpoof?

I don't know

I'm just asking questions

MrMonroe on
  • T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    since he has been back, he was unable to garner sufficient attention in other threads, so he made one of his own, so he has created his own thread to be a provocative idiot in

I don't know

You're just a space lizard monkey attempting to discredit Foolproof so we don't believe the truth

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010

I don't know

You're just a space lizard monkey attempting to discredit Foolproof so we don't believe the truth

someone once asked me if I was just another space lizard when I told her that her conspiracy theories were ridiculous, predictable reactions to unfounded feelings of persecution

I told her "if I was a space lizard, you wouldn't be able to believe any answer I give to that question, would you?"

it was the wrong response

MrMonroe on
  • T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

I don't know

someone once asked me if I was just another space lizard when I told her that her conspiracy theories were ridiculous, predictable reactions to unfounded feelings of persecution

I told her "if I was a space lizard, you wouldn't be able to believe any answer I give to that question, would you?"

it was the wrong response

and then she was the space lizard

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    we just moved into a new house and as some kind of inauguration celebrating his newfound freedom due to a series of cat doors, my wonderful sweet tiny cat left half of a mouse outside my bedroom door

just a bloody butt with a long tail

I was horrified, then flattered, then I made aaron clean it up

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    delicious

edit, that was supposed to be after the nazi unicorn tears comment... but i think i'll leave it as is.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    My sister's asshole cat made me not like cats as much. That fucker brings in a dead rat EVERY NIGHT if he can find a way inside.

He's chewed through my nets in the night so I wake up at 1 in the morning to really long, grating meows. And I have to clean it up, because once I made the mistake of just saying fuck it and sleeping in another room. In the morning it was like cleaning up a massacre scene with blood and guts everywhere. And some sort of yellow stuff.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Wow

Usagi on
  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Mice are awful

Rats are the best

Just putting that out there

YoSoyTheWalrus on
    tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2010
    we just moved into a new house and as some kind of inauguration celebrating his newfound freedom due to a series of cat doors, my wonderful sweet tiny cat left half of a mouse outside my bedroom door

just a bloody butt with a long tail

I was horrified, then flattered, then I made aaron clean it up

i laughed so hard i snorted a bit

Kusuguttai on
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The thing that gets me about conspiracy theory dudes is that they usually don't give a fuck about real, bonafide conspiracies. They'll go on and on about how doctors are paid to diagnose mad cow disease as alzheimer's, but try and talk about dirty PMC dealings in the middle east and their eyes glaze over.

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i have two kittens

these are they:

Nickel-and-Dime-1.jpg

i wuvs my kitties

we adopted them from Toronto Cat Rescue, which takes in cats from feral colonies

so, these kittens were born feral

and we adopted them and they are wonderful

foolproof can suck 100 horse dicks

Pony on
    edited September 2010
    I gotta say, I visited the local pound before I decided to go to a reputable breeder, and man it was a pretty bad scene. About four out of twenty pens were occupied, and then by full grown dogs who all appeared to be complete frothing psychopaths.

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• adytumadytum The Inevitable Rise And FallRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    i have two kittens

these are they:

i wuvs my kitties

we adopted them from Toronto Cat Rescue, which takes in cats from feral colonies

We adopted two feral kittens (they're about 1 now) and they are skittish little bastards that run away from every noise. I guess being born in a junkyard makes you hard.

We have a new normal kitten and he makes them both his play bitch.

adytum on
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    those kittens are adorable

the most adorable

BugBoy on
    edited September 2010
    I had feral cats about 2 years old.

They scratched me and then ran away.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2010
    I'm going to go play with my feral rescue

he's a sweetheart

BugBoy on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I hate cats because I am very allergic to them

make me sneeze will you

Langly on
    edited September 2010
    in my experience, the more allergic you are, the more a cat wants to be near you

they love allergic people the best

BugBoy on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    our feral-born kittens are sociable and friendly and affectionate

dime, the one that is laying down in that picture, will actually come to the door and greet us when we come home and hang around for a few minutes to be petted and stuff

she hates being held, but loves to just sit by people in arm's reach and receive attention

nickel, the standing one there, is a weird opposite, in that she doesn't like people approaching her, is mostly aloof and solitary, but weirdly if you actually manage to get ahold of her and scoop her up and sit down with her somewhere, she'll sit in your lap for hours, even fall asleep and sprawl out, while you pet her

and if you stop petting her she'll poke you with her paw all like "excuse me, i didn't say stop"

Pony on
    edited September 2010
    People who are scared of cats secretly wierd me out. Like I wonder if they're perhaps demons in a human shell.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2010
    bugboy that is because cats are jerks

Langly on
    edited September 2010
    they just have too much love

pet me, langly, they say

they want your hugs

BugBoy on
    edited September 2010
    they want my asphyxiation

Langly on
    edited September 2010
    People who are scared of cats secretly wierd me out. Like I wonder if they're perhaps demons in a human shell.

I can see disliking cats. Cats can be arseholes.

But yeah if someone actually loathes the presence of cats you should probably chuck the salt shaker at them.

Hobnail on

• DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Two of my cats were kittens born to a feral mother. Got them from a rescue. Third cat was a feral kitten it took me half an hour to catch when I found him in a parking lot. All three are sweet, affectionate guys that turned into incredible loving pets. Why would you kill a feral kitten, even a blind one? They're young enough to socialize and turn into housecats. You are bad and you should feel bad.

Decomposey on
    Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Langly wrote: »
    they want my asphyxiation

Yes, but it will be the fuzziest, cutest asphyxiation ever.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i am allergic to cats but then i go and rub my face in their bellies anyway

Swill on
  • FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    i have two kittens

these are they:

Nickel-and-Dime-1.jpg

i wuvs my kitties

Cute cats. Good job on the rescue. Looks like you have taken good care of them too. You might not want the litter box next to your baseboard heaters once they get more mature. Just sayin.

Why don't you suck them horse dicks for me?

My sister and another chick I knew both had pound cats that they got attached to. Both lived about six months before they got sick. Lots of stray cats have problems because of poor genetics/inbreeding. I also knew someone who took in a stray and everyone in the house got skin parasites from it.

Hey remember when I had a problem and trusted SE++ to offer some advice to me? Remember when most the insecure intellectuals formed a circle jerk around me to play slap the gimp instead of actually trying to help? Whatever happened with that? Oh yeah, I just took my own advice, and if I made a mistake then let some of it be on their heads too. I must be pretty stupid to expect a bunch of creeps to want to help.

Foolproof on
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Can't really say any of us would support the killing of cats for your own amusement, dude

Sorry

Usagi on
    edited September 2010
    Did you kill Blindie?

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2010
    Tuco_01.jpg

BLIIIIINDDIIIIEEEEEEE

Langly on