As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RADlands - Vector art all up ins

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    B][/BB]Sydney McGee[/B Spirit 3% Stress 50%
    [Electrokinesis (VI)(sk) 66%][Machiavellian (in)(sk) 35%][Teenaged-hottie 22% (sk)][Spoiled Suburbanite 20% (sk)] [Perfectionist 10%(co)]

Coughing out blood between a her string of curses, Syd slowly pulls herself to her feet. "Terrible. Just terrible."

She shoots an annoyed look at her middle eastern compatriot. "Yea, cause that worked soooooo well when i tried it the first time."

"listen. Whatever you are. As a mere inhabitant of Jimothy's mind, is impossible for you to be greater than Jim....and by definition it also makes it impossible for you to be greater than me. Search your feelings. You know it to be true."

"I am not a little girl. I am a dragon." She lowers into her Dragon stance. Flames rise up bathing her in unearthly blue light. "Leave us be, or be destroyed." Syd stares the Tigercycle down.

Using maniputlation to bluff this thing I guess?
    Also I should hurry up and spend my 100% progress on something

NeoToma on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    PAYBACK HAS BEEN WROUGHT

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Fully half of my PM inbox consists of Dubh sending me cover art of Old Man and the Sea accompanied by violent onomatopoeia.

Oddly enough, this is preferable to my current English course, where I had to read through The Story of Lucy Gault and American Pastoral in quick succession. Dubh's abuse, at least, is making me laugh.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    So, Neo, you're trying to reason with a figment of Jimothy's imagination?

Shock G on
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Sounds reasonable.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Shock G wrote: »
    So, Neo, you're trying to reason with a figment of Jimothy's imagination?

Makes sense, see cuz Jimothy thinks Syd is cool, thus in his dream-world her word is law, and her power is absolute!

Or something? Maybe. Let's see.

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    holy fuck Zombieland was good

like, I did not expect it to be that good

dead, if you're gonna do another update tonight, I'll make a post, but otherwise, I'm going to sleep on it

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    NeoToma wrote: »
    Adventureland has that chick from Twilight being all hot and kinda slutty

nah, different girl

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Well, goddamn it...

Hmm.

oh neato! I might try and follow it this time!

If you end up wanting to play, I can probably take on another player.

That goes for you too, Speed, if notsoy doesn't snap you up first. I hear he's trying to get you in his game.

Nah, I think I only have enough time for one PbP right now, but thanks for the offer!

I think dichotomy showed showed some interest? might want to let him know

e: also, looks like mike just turned this into X-com, time to kick some extra-terrestrial ass!

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Man, no better way to start off your day than an hour of morning parking lot traffic, getting in late to class, and then doing badly on the quiz in there, and then getting locked down in the science building cause two dudes decided to start shooting everything.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    holy shit kro

please don't get shot!

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [The Day After Toronto] [Michael Tallon] Stress 0% Special 6%
    Traits: [Tech Control 42% (SK)][Amiable 25% (CL)][Envoy 30% (sk)][Cyborg 25%(AR, sk)][Excitable (co)]
    Equipment: [Robot Shell Armor ? (ar)] [.357 Handgun ? (vi)]

"Peek-a-boo, motherfuckers," Mike mutters under his breath. "I can see youuuuu..." He turns to the rest of the group. "Let's go home, and tell the others what we've learned. Those sons of bitches are in Moscow and Africa."

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Man, no better way to start off your day than an hour of morning parking lot traffic, getting in late to class, and then doing badly on the quiz in there, and then getting locked down in the science building cause two dudes decided to start shooting everything.

Well I mean

Texas

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    It's not like it happens super often down here.

Anyway, all they've managed to shoot is themselves as far as I know.

E: Also I made it home.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Why Hello thre- oh. well. oh.

Well it's good you made it back home without getting shot, Kro. That's pretty fucked up.

Dux on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Holy shit Kro

[Slash Two Thousand][Cobalt Steele][Special 3%][Stress 0%]
    Traits: [Lateral Thinking 42% (in) (sk)][Arrogant 20% (df)][Subneural Hacker 42% (SK)][Subneural Bleeding 30% (sk)][Insecure 20%(wk)]
    Equipment: Speed Racer
    Injuries: [??? 80]

Cobalt's face melts into one of confusion and concern.

"D... Dusty?"

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Hey marsh could you PM me a recap of what's been going down on your PTA game

Last I saw Tommy's guy was getting killed by Arboks while the rest of the party searched for him, and the other team had just landed at the base of that splinter cell of team rocket

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Glad to here nobody else got hurt, I got some friends that go there

Is the lockdown over? (Also huuuugs about the crappyday that got way crappier)

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Can do, gimme a sec.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Nah, campus is still shut down and it looks like it's gonna stay that way for a long while.

And thanks for the hugs mang.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Woah, crazyness.

B]Cowboy Dan[/B Special 2% Stress 0% Progress 60%
    [Fast Hands (sk) 30%], [Grizzled (IN) 40%], [Biker (sk) 30%], [Modern Cowboy (SK)(ar) 42%], [Gullible (hn)]
    B]Ivory Revolver 30% (VI)[/B
    B]Gunslinger Epitaph[/B

Dan does one last thing. "They used to do this for fallen soldiers, I think." He raises his revolver and fires it off into the air a few times, before putting it back into the holster.

He grips Khan's shoulder. They're both dusty and dirty, hands cut up and sore. "We've done what we can, Kahn. It's time we left. There are others who need us now." Dan gives on last pat on the back. "I do have one question though, King. What were ya called before you were King? A name can sometimes inspire more then just a title. Something ta think about."

Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [Toronto][Raaargh-Bargle] Stress 0% Special 1% Progress 0%
    Traits: [Immense Strength (VI) (sk) 58%] [Kind (df) 20%] [Guardian (AR) (in) 30%] [Mutante Royale (sk) 35%] [Brotherhood (wk) 10%]

R.B. places a hand on Jen's shoulder and squats down beside her. "Mourn dem in da 'eart, bug do nog leg da grief consoon oo. Oose it to steel ur rezog. Ur rezog to remenger dem alwaygs, and to vigit vengance ugon dose respongible. We neeg our begst for da coming baggles, and oo are un o' da strongest oomans I hag da pleasur o' knowing. We neeg oo." He pats her once on the back and stands up to leave her be.

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Kristen Stewart is extremely sexy in Adventureland. I think Jesse Eisenburg just brings out the sexiness in his female co-stars.

Also ahahah DE?AD I don't even know if I could listen to that song if it weren't for how pretty the singers are.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010

Nah, campus is still shut down and it looks like it's gonna stay that way for a long while.

And thanks for the hugs mang.

Jesus Christ! D:

I'm glad you didn't get fucking shot.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    kro if you had gotten yourself shot I would have been so cross

Squall on
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I'm really glad you're okay, Kro.

[The Day After Toronto][Ash] Stress 0% Special 5% Progress 50%
    [Traits] Uncanny Aim 21% [IN, sk], Friendly 20% [IN], Red Sun Intern 33% [sk], Outdoorsman 50% [SK], Craves Approval 10% [co]

"You did it?" Ash asks, incredulous. "You connected to the satellites?"

A smile spreads across her face. "Hahahaha! Yes! I'll admit, Mike, I've never been so happy to be proven wrong."

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [/2][Dusty Bhan] Spirit 4% Stress 25%
    Traits: [Mastermind 36% (SK)] [Resolute 25% (AR)] [Red Sun Artificer 40%(sk)] [RAD Wraith 22% (SK)(df)] [Eccentric 10% (hn)]
    Equipment: i]The Staff[/i [Black Lenses 10% (sk)]
    Injury: [Scattered 25% (hn)]

"Well enough. More importantly: think I have full control over Hell. Also, have access to... memories. Not as intrusive as before. Still, need to contain other souls somewhere not in personal shell."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    [Slash Two Thousand][Cobalt Steele][Special 3%][Stress 0%]
    Traits: [Lateral Thinking 42% (in) (sk)][Arrogant 20% (df)][Subneural Hacker 42% (SK)][Subneural Bleeding 30% (sk)][Insecure 20%(wk)]
    Equipment: Speed Racer
    Injuries: [??? 80]

"Wh... what do you need to use to hold them?" He holds his arm up inquisitively. "Can I help?"

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    [CRABBY] Stress 0% Special 1%
    [Agile 45% (DF)(AR)] [Vivacious 10% (in)] [Firefighter 10% (sk)] [Utilitarian 40% (SK)(IN)] [Reckless 10% (wk)]
    [Black Card 10% (sk)] [Augershot 10%? (VI?)(sk?)]

"do we need to move these ones," the top of its carapace pops open, "or just build a home for any new...occupants?"

e: god DAMNIT speed

Squall on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [/2][Dusty Bhan] Spirit 4% Stress 25%
    Traits: [Mastermind 36% (SK)] [Resolute 25% (AR)] [Red Sun Artificer 40%(sk)] [RAD Wraith 22% (SK)(df)] [Eccentric 10% (hn)]
    Equipment: i]The Staff[/i [Black Lenses 10% (sk)]
    Injury: [Scattered 25% (hn)]

"Been done to me before. Volunteered this time. Not as bad or irregular. Still have complete sense of personal identity. Something still missing, but already know how to fix."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    [/2][Henry] Stress 0% Spirit 0%
    [Traits] Subneural Networking 45% (SK, df) | Driven 35% (IN, sk) | Family Man 25% (vi, in) | Enumerator 20% (sk) | Controlling 10% (co)
    [Equipment] Broken Crimson Shades 15% (sk)

[Henry-Cassandra: And that is why they cannot win. With no boundaries, there is no definition. With no limitations, there is no improvement. With perfection comes oblivion.]

[If there is no reason to fight, there is no reason to exist. That which can never die can never live.]

[Without struggle, there is nothing. MAIN cannot exist in the future it envisions, the nature of the game must be changed. I think you are a part of that change.]

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Er, what's Henry talking about exactly, Marsh? I'm unclear.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Pffff, well let's see now. I should probably make a post.

Dux on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Dubh wrote: »

what's unclear.

EDIT: If it's the signatures thing, I thought we were talking about moving all the souls in here elsewhere.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Dang, Kro. Happy to hear you're alright.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Dubh wrote: »

what's unclear.

On which signatures and targets he's referring to.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    EDIT: If it's the signatures thing, I thought we were talking about moving all the souls in here elsewhere.

I don't recall that being a suggestion

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    The signatures would be the ones all around us in hell currently. Unless they have all been absorbed into Dusty and I wasn't reading things properly.

The targets would be something to attack with the newfound weapon we got here, unless the idea was just to unleash them somewhere, or something, and hope something happens.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Well then whatever, rescinded.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I think Dubh was talking about the SNSs in Lucifer's old skin.

Also, Cassandra will have things to say about all that carbosilicate down in hell.

DE?AD on
This discussion has been closed.