Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

NH meetup! -- w00tstock @ Boston October 31st, Funspot @ NH November 20th!

VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in PAX Archive
=== NH PAX MEETUP! ===

CURRENT ACTIVITY:

The w00tstock meetup is coming to Boston on October 31st: tickets will be on sale soon!

The Funspot meetup will be coinciding with Heels' organized event, on Saturday, November 20th, 2010. Further details forthcoming!

We'll be going to Funspot, the largest Arcade in the world!

We're also in the works of planning get-togethers to coincide with NH NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) meetups!

--- (Original Post follows) ---

This weekend I was talking with Blain, and it sounds like they're having a blast and the Sacramento meetups are growing by leaps and bounds! I miss having that meetup (it's one of the few things I miss about Sacramento ;) ), and so I figured I'd give a shot here and see if anyone in the New Hampshire area would be interested in starting a PAX-related meetup!

We could do all sorts of things, like:

* Go do some fun activity (hit a local arcade, head to the theater together, hang out for a while, LAN party, hiking(?) etc...)

* Participate in other nerd-friendly events (perhaps we could form a PAX NaNoWriMo writers' group and join in on the NH regional meetings?)

And other things as well!

I guess the important question is... is anyone here from NH, and of that would any of you be interested in such meetups?

VThornheart on
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095