Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I got 649 pokemon but a bitch ain't one

BugBoyBugBoy I like big bugsand I cannot lieRegistered User regular
edited September 2010 in Social Entropy++
Welcome to the world of POKEMON

Specifically, welcome to yet another pokemon thread!

What's new in the way of the long running franchise?

pokeblack.jpg

That's right! A whole new generation of pokemon, adding 150 or more new guys and a whole new region to the mix!

What's that? You haven't been paying attention to news for the past couple of months?

Here's a recap!

The new games, entitled pokemon Black and pokemon White, take place in the faraway region of Isshu, based off of our real life New York. Featuring a whole bunch of new pokemon, new battle types, and (at last) animated sprites, it promises to be pretty exciting.

It's already out in Japan, but it should hit the States in the Spring.

Info is continually being leaked from the major sites, but all of the new pokemon have been put up. Sadly, nintendo ordered all of the images taken down, so it might be difficult to see what they look like.
2lu5tgk.png

(Not Pictured Here-starters)

Anyway!

Welcome back to 100+ pages of discussion, complaining, and not being able to find anyone to battle.

Welcome back...to POKEMON

BugBoy on
j6ig00.png

This discussion has been closed.