Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DC Comics Solicitations for December 2010

MunchMunch Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in Graphic Violence
Who's the slacker that usually puts these things up?

Because you're slacking. Anyway, here's a few that grabbed my attention. Full solicitations are here.

sg51yd.jpg
cbr wrote:
KNIGHT & SQUIRE #3
Written by PAUL CORNELL
Art by JIMMY BROXTON
Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE & MICHAEL LACOMBE
Cyril and Beryl have the fight of their lives on their hands when Shakespeare’s most evil monarch, Richard III, returns! And he’s brought with him a cloned army of all the worst Kings of England, intent on taking back the country through the use of social networking! Yes, that’s the plot!
On sale DECEMBER 8 • 3 of 6 • 32 pg, FC $2.99 US
Paul Cornell just cold don't give a fuck, and I love that.

5wh6px.jpg
cbr wrote:
BATGIRL #16
Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art by DUSTIN NGUYEN & DEREK FRIDOLFS
Cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
The “Order of the Scythe” has drawn first blood, framing Batgirl for a crime she didn’t commit. Can she outrun Gotham City’s Finest long enough to prove her innocence? The birth of Batgirl’s gallery of rogues begins here as “The Lesson” continues!
On sale DECEMBER 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
Dustin Nguyen on art? That dude's a machine. Also, pretty neat that Miller apparently plans to start giving Batgirl her own Rogues Gallery. I always hate it when heroes all seem to fight the same ten popular villains.
Spoiler:

Munch on