Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Catfish: A DocuMovie About Internet Dating (Which Some People Do Here, I guess!)

FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in Social Entropy++
so hey guys internet dating is cool, right? there are a ton of people that do it! even some people who met on here! like viv and blake! or antimatter and koshian! or FAQ and I!

but

but what if it doesn't go just like you think it will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKe75Q6eVw

Catfish is a 2010 documentary film involving a man being filmed by his friends as he builds a romantic relationship on the social networking website Facebook with an attractive girl, and the mysterious results when they all go to visit her

apparently this film is a documentary and completely true, or so the director's claim

and it had a limited release already but was brought to the mainstream because brett ratner endorsed it and I mean if the guy who made X-Men: The Last Stand ~and the rush hour movies~thinks something is good then I'm basically sold

the fact that it's supposedly "true" brings the likelihood of it becoming a slasher flick less than I'd like, but
it still looks pretty interesting

and

the message still needs to go out there

when you meet people on the internet

you

can

die

Faynor on
do you wanna see me eat a hotdog