As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Request] Digital Model Suitable For Printing

Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed VigiloConfidoRegistered User regular
edited September 2010 in Artist's Corner
Here's the deal: I am making a music box for a friend. For a while now, she's wanted a music box that contains the Beijing cityscape (or at least, recognizable buildings from Beijing), but such a thing does not seem to exist, according to the internet.

Is there anyone here with 3D modeling skills who can make up such a thing in a way suitable to be printed off at www.shapeways.com (or similar service, if you know of a better one) ? I would, of course, be willing to pay for your services. If you're interested, I can tell you more details about what I'd like included in the model, but I don't want to make this into a wall of text.

Just PM me to let me know.

EDIT: It also occurs to me that I'd also be interested in folks willing to just straight-up make the model, rather than simply designing it for printing. If that sounds like you, also PM me please, just let me know what medium you work in and, preferably, send pics of your work.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
Gandalf_the_Crazed on

• Options
    The_Glad_HatterThe_Glad_Hatter One Sly Fox Underneath a Groovy HatRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Questions like these usually go in the Questions thread; New threads are for art only (Artist's Corner's rules)

The_Glad_Hatter on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited September 2010
    The above poster is correct. Please post this in the questions thread. Cheers!

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.