The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mass Effect] DLC On Sale Oct. 11th - 17th (Xbox Live Gold)

2456762

Posts

  • Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    you realize there's a way to un-loyal Miranda after you do her mission, right?
    Spoiler:

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    you realize there's a way to un-loyal Miranda after you do her mission, right?
    Spoiler:

    But then he can't romance her since he already did Jack's romance. Also, I think he probably already pass that part.

  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I think that breaks the romance, though.

    WXkglrM.jpg
  • TeyarTeyar Registered User
    edited September 2010
    Bwahaha. My first run through Me2, no import, was an Infiltrator. I made DAMN sure that Miranda, and ONLY miranda died.

    I have NO idea how at this time. I think if you leave her holding the line or something and everyone else there is made out of pure tough, just she bites it.

    Kick At The Darkness Until It Bleeds Daylight
  • Torso BoyTorso Boy Registered User
    edited September 2010
    What are the chances Bioware will finally throw some tit into ME3?

    Partially because it will make the romances somewhat rewarding, but mostly because I am frustrated by the notion of Asari strippers who never strip. And it might mitigate my simmering hatred for Miranda.

    Dropping the f-bomb in ME2 was just the first step. Let's earn that M-rating, guys.

    Rent wrote: »
    So that's what having no idea what you are talking about looks like
  • NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    forget tit

    when are we going to get to see hint of cock

    vhgb4m.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • Jelly JigglerJelly Jiggler Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Torso Boy wrote: »
    What are the chances Bioware will finally throw some tit into ME3?

    Partially because it will make the romances somewhat rewarding, but mostly because I am frustrated by the notion of Asari strippers who never strip. And it might mitigate my simmering hatred for Miranda.

    Dropping the f-bomb in ME2 was just the first step. Let's earn that M-rating, guys.

    where the fuck did the drop fuck in mass effect 2?:P

    camo_sig2.png
  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    After the shitstorm in ME1 over a sideshot of some blue ass, I somehow doubt there'll be that kind of payoff.

    evilthecat wrote: »
    "Bioware I want to suck on your teets of gamingness".

    The 2012 issue of Fornax. | Steam and Origin: Espressosaurus
  • NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    SubjectZeroWalking.jpg

    she was the only one to curse, no?

    vhgb4m.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • Torso BoyTorso Boy Registered User
    edited September 2010
    Orca wrote: »
    After the shitstorm in ME1 over a sideshot of some blue ass, I somehow doubt there'll be that kind of payoff.

    Because that really crippled ME's sales. You say "shitstorm," I say "free publicity."

    Rent wrote: »
    So that's what having no idea what you are talking about looks like
  • NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    lets write a petition to Bioware for a blowjob simulator in ME3

    nothing says reward like some free digital fellatio

    vhgb4m.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Sideshot? Are you referring to the full-on alien porn simulator that those filthy Canadians tried to sneak into our children's bedrooms?

    Personally I think the romances were probably improved by the fade away.

    WXkglrM.jpg
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah. That Fox News thing was funny more than anything.

  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Neli wrote: »
    lets write a petition to Bioware for a blowjob simulator in ME3

    nothing says reward like some free digital fellatio

    That gives me an idea for a third party peripheral.

    mosesupposes.gif
  • reVersereVerse 'Tis the season to beat Johnny Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Neli wrote: »
    jack

she was the only one to curse, no?

    There was "Don't fuck with Aria".

    I'm needlessly and ridiculously emphasizing the word because the voice actress sure as hell needlessly and ridiculously emphasized it. It was like the writers were going all "oooh, see what we did there, we're so edgy, did you catch that, it was a curse word".

  • NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I like Aria. I hope she makes an appearance in ME3

    Trinity did a good job voicing her, even if it wasn't much dialogue

    vhgb4m.jpg
    Spoiler:
  • C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Do the Hanar have special weapons for their weaponary.

  • BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Teyar wrote: »
    Bwahaha. My first run through Me2, no import, was an Infiltrator. I made DAMN sure that Miranda, and ONLY miranda died.

    I have NO idea how at this time. I think if you leave her holding the line or something and everyone else there is made out of pure tough, just she bites it.

    Just have her go in the vent, man.

    That does it outright.

  • reVersereVerse 'Tis the season to beat Johnny Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Now that I'm thinking about Aria, there was also the ridiculously unnecessary echo when she says "I am Omega". What the fuck was up with that? Just like when Palpatine talks to Anakin after killing Mace Windu in Episode 3, all of a sudden there's an echo out of nowhere, and then it goes away without any explanation.

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    reVerse wrote: »
    Neli wrote: »
    jack

she was the only one to curse, no?

    There was "Don't fuck with Aria".

    I'm needlessly and ridiculously emphasizing the word because the voice actress sure as hell needlessly and ridiculously emphasized it. It was like the writers were going all "oooh, see what we did there, we're so edgy, did you catch that, it was a curse word".

    Ummm...I don't think they emphasized it to be edgy.

    Moreso they emphasized it because...well, you shouldn't fuck with her.

    That being said, I know I was out of my element. But some of those people on Omega really needed to be shot.


    Especially that Batarian who "greets" you. I mean he's already a Batarian, being rude doesn't help his situation.
    BlackDove wrote: »
    Teyar wrote: »
    Bwahaha. My first run through Me2, no import, was an Infiltrator. I made DAMN sure that Miranda, and ONLY miranda died.

    I have NO idea how at this time. I think if you leave her holding the line or something and everyone else there is made out of pure tough, just she bites it.

    Just have her go in the vent, man.

    That does it outright.

    Miranda is made so she'll survive until the hold the line section.

  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Not only is Miranda invincible until the end, she's not even a choice for the vent.
    C2B wrote: »
    Do the Hanar have special weapons for their weaponary.

    Some hanar just use 'em all.

    WXkglrM.jpg
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Can you send Miranada
    Spoiler:

    No? Aw. I could contrive a way for her to bite it, but it would be hard and you'd have to start the whole damn game over.

    Edit:

    Actually it's not possible to off her by herself while still romancing her even if you don't pick up anyone but the initial four recruits. Damn, she hard to kill.

    dN0T6ur.png
    3DS code: 2406-5129-4317 | NNID: CamandMonica
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    i bet theres fan art somewhere of wrex in a bikini, posing on a beach

    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    i bet theres fan art somewhere of wrex in a bikini, posing on a beach

    Couldn't find one on a beach. But I managed to find one with his face photoshopped on slave leia.

  • C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    i bet theres fan art somewhere of wrex in a bikini, posing on a beach

    I have searched this mod

    I found it

    On a swiss site

    my country




    Now I fear that I have some terrible split personality

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh...what do you know.

    The internet succeeds(or fails) again.

  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    ...being Swiss is tough.

    Orca wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote:
    Isn't "Your sarcasm makes me wet," the highest compliment an Abh can pay a human?

    Only if said Abh is a member of the nobility.
  • envoy1envoy1 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Can you send Miranada
    Spoiler:

    No? Aw. I could contrive a way for her to bite it, but it would be hard and you'd have to start the whole damn game over.

    Edit:

    Actually it's not possible to off her by herself while still romancing her even if you don't pick up anyone but the initial four recruits. Damn, she hard to kill.

    It's the power of love, Wyborn. The power of love.

    steam_sig.png
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Don't fuck with a witch Time to go VROOM!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I came here for the Bikini Beach Party

    When and how much

    XbJml1e.jpg?1
    I feel like a fucking celebrity in this town! | PSN: UnbreakableVow | Wii U: UnbreakableVow26
  • LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Torso Boy wrote: »
    What are the chances Bioware will finally throw some tit into ME3?

    Partially because it will make the romances somewhat rewarding, but mostly because I am frustrated by the notion of Asari strippers who never strip. And it might mitigate my simmering hatred for Miranda.

    Dropping the f-bomb in ME2 was just the first step. Let's earn that M-rating, guys.

    Yeah, uh, seeing tit as the culmination and ultimate goal of romance is exactly the problem.

  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lux wrote: »
    Torso Boy wrote: »
    What are the chances Bioware will finally throw some tit into ME3?

    Partially because it will make the romances somewhat rewarding, but mostly because I am frustrated by the notion of Asari strippers who never strip. And it might mitigate my simmering hatred for Miranda.

    Dropping the f-bomb in ME2 was just the first step. Let's earn that M-rating, guys.

    Yeah, uh, seeing tit as the culmination and ultimate goal of romance is exactly the problem.

    Took the words right out of my mouth.

    You want tits, go to the internet. Plenty out there.

    No need to shit up a good game and decent romance by gaming standards cause you want to see alien nipples

    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Don't fuck with a witch Time to go VROOM!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lux wrote: »
    Torso Boy wrote: »
    What are the chances Bioware will finally throw some tit into ME3?

    Partially because it will make the romances somewhat rewarding, but mostly because I am frustrated by the notion of Asari strippers who never strip. And it might mitigate my simmering hatred for Miranda.

    Dropping the f-bomb in ME2 was just the first step. Let's earn that M-rating, guys.

    Yeah, uh, seeing tit as the culmination and ultimate goal of romance is exactly the problem.

    In real romance, yeah, sure

    Not in a video game

    XbJml1e.jpg?1
    I feel like a fucking celebrity in this town! | PSN: UnbreakableVow | Wii U: UnbreakableVow26
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary When has it ever been any different?Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I just looked at the OP's Facebook pages.

    I can't breathe anymore I'm laughing so hard.

    2fbfH5V.png
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Lux wrote: »
    Torso Boy wrote: »
    What are the chances Bioware will finally throw some tit into ME3?

    Partially because it will make the romances somewhat rewarding, but mostly because I am frustrated by the notion of Asari strippers who never strip. And it might mitigate my simmering hatred for Miranda.

    Dropping the f-bomb in ME2 was just the first step. Let's earn that M-rating, guys.

    Yeah, uh, seeing tit as the culmination and ultimate goal of romance is exactly the problem.

    In fairness, sex is the "GOOOOOOOOOOAL" post for only half of the romances in ME2 (Miranda, Jacob, and Tali). Garrus talks up sex a lot but you never actually do the deed with him, opting to spend some quality time together instead (unless I badly remember - isn't that what he says post-Suicide if he's romanced, that he still thinks the two of you are crazy for even wanting to try?). Jack is about avoiding sex altogether, and Thane's there for emotional support. I mean, you can argue that sex is kind of implied for Garrus and Thane, but I think it's ambiguous enough that it shouldn't really be treated as the end goal.

    Point being

    Tali expressing love physically is a huge thing, Garrus, Thane, and Jack don't actually bang you.

    Miranda and Jacob are the pure go-to eye candy

    dN0T6ur.png
    3DS code: 2406-5129-4317 | NNID: CamandMonica
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Miranda and Jacob are the pure go-to eye candy

    And how!

    Dem Abs..

    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
  • 3clipse3clipse Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    My girlfriend is playing this for the first time and she's sad her female character can't have sex with Miranda.

    Cuz Dat Ass

    C2hmw6F.png
  • envoy1envoy1 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Miranda and Jacob are the pure go-to eye candy

    And how!

    Dat Ass..

    Fixed for you.

    EDIT: Beat. Sigh.

    steam_sig.png
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    3clipse wrote: »
    My girlfriend is playing this for the first time and she's sad her female character can't have sex with Miranda.

    Cuz Dat Ass

    You have a keeper, Friend
    Spoiler:

    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
  • 3clipse3clipse Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    My girlfriend is playing this for the first time and she's sad her female character can't have sex with Miranda.

    Cuz Dat Ass

    You have a keeper, Friend
    Spoiler:

    But it was still hilarious.

    C2hmw6F.png
  • OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Your girlfriend has impeccable taste in asses.

    Whoever coded the bottom half of Miranda deserves some sort of medal.

    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. On Hiatus!

    Any gamers in the Danville, PA area? PM me if you're interested in some tabletop gaming.
This discussion has been closed.