As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax Prime Costumes 2011!

1101112131416»

• Options
    HemisphereHemisphere Registered User regular
    Eticket109 wrote:
    Hemisphere wrote:
    Eticket109 wrote:
    Oh you were Bethany? Awesome. I had to get a picture of you two because the costumes were perfect and honestly those two characters don't seem to get enough love.

Yep~! I'm glad that you liked them. We had an absolute blast putting the costumes together and getting to wear them around... particularly once we found the Just Dance 3 stage. I'd love to see the picture you got of us if it turned out. They don't get enough love but I know Aveline especially got an amazingly large amount of "I LOVE AVELINE!" comments from people.

Here you go.
    100_0384-resized.jpg

Sweet! Thank you :D

• Options
    HyokenseisouHyokenseisou Registered User regular
    SwordMage wrote:
    @Hyokenseisou - Try now. Facebook and I have been fighting some lately when it comes to settings.
    Nope, still didn't work.

5lxi1d.jpg
    <--Click Call me Hyo for short
  • Options
    PipistrellePipistrelle Registered User regular
    @Curse-Ten
    @eMDee

Thanks so much for the pictures!

• Options
    DrainDrain [E] Tabletop Manager SeattleRegistered User regular
    N9pjfAk.png
    "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time." - Tycho
  • Options
    Marc MadnessMarc Madness Registered User regular
    Pretty much all finished! Added a few more leaves but it's all done!
    IMG_2848.jpg

That looks awesome. I tried finding you at PAX to take a picture with you (and other DC/Batman Universe characters) but I didn't see you anywhere.

• Options
    G4MERG4MER Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I got to see a few costumes from the site.. And they were fantastic! The Girl who made the fur costume, just WOW! it was also great to have met you in person. Sorry your friends ran off.. or I would of gotten your picture. Maybe next time.

I have some pictures posted here: http://rocklobstah.enjin.com/home

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
  • Options
    Lemony VenngeanceLemony Venngeance Registered User regular
    This is me and @qwhacker, Snapped by the event photgrapher!
    6091772903_27b80c9493_o.jpg

• Options
    qwhackerqwhacker Registered User regular

i like! i don't remember getting that shot

• Options
    RedwingedblackbirdRedwingedblackbird Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I was Spider-Man... But cosplay and that costume in particular makes it hard to take photos yourself. So I would appreciate if anyone who got photos of me as Spidey could either post them or email them to me. Thanks!

[img]http://hphotos-ash4.fbcdn.net/338839_246549778716957_100000858090039_680153_3418743_o.jpg That's me in the Mario cosplay... wicked Spiderman FTW![/img]

Thanks Mario!

• Options
    Lemony VenngeanceLemony Venngeance Registered User regular
    qwhacker wrote:

i like! i don't remember getting that shot

It was after we danced with the Mega64 guys

• Options
    GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    If anyone has any pics of poison ivy from Arkham Asylum, or Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange, please send them to me! I have been unlucky to find any of myself :'( thanks!!

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • Options
    G4MERG4MER Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Okay I have one bad picture of myself and Big Red in BYOC. If you were lucky enough to get his button, then you'll understand the message on the picture.. its huge, I think Capt America could use it as a shield.

PbigRed_Thatguy.png

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
  • Options
    GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    G4MER wrote:
    Okay I have one bad picture of myself and Big Red in BYOC. If you were lucky enough to get his button, then you'll understand the message on the picture.. its huge, I think Capt America could use it as a shield.

PbigRed_Thatguy.png

Hahahahaha this IS hilarious

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • Options
    MarunekoMaruneko Registered User new member
    Here's the Atlas and P-body I got: http://picturingkipi.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/dsc_0669-copy.jpg

More cosplay on my blog post: http://picturingkipi.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/pax-prime/
    My husband and I were the Atlas and P-body with the portal guns wandering the Expo Hall on Friday and Saturday. I was wondering if anyone got some good pictures of us? Our phone cameras aren't that good, so all we got of ourselves were some slightly blurry shots.