Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Classical Webcomics of Antiquity (and Yuri)", by SabreM

Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus I didn't want to wake you upbut I really want to show you somethingRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Centipede Damascus has reported a post.

Reason:
You shouldn't need context for this. But if you do, I'll post it after the report.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: SabreMau
Original Content:
Dichotomy wrote: »
mo?
Crashmo wrote: »
me.
Well, a "rath" is a sort of green pig: but "mome" I'm not certain about. I think it's short for "from home" -- meaning that they'd lost their way, you know.

Centipede Damascus on

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus I didn't want to wake you up but I really want to show you somethingRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Spoiler:

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    the tim burton movie?

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • PaleCommanderPaleCommander Registered User
    edited October 2010
    The text of the full poem "Jabberwocky," which Humpty Dumpty is trying to explain. Hark, forumites! For this is also the origin of the word "vorpal," describing very very sharp decapitating swords:
    Spoiler:

steam_sig.png
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    the tim burton movie?

Oh man did you see that movie he did, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Tim Burton comes up with good movies!

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010